It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reschedules his Tulsa rally. Thank you sir.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

President Trump bowed to pressure on Friday night and announced that he would delay his upcoming campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla., rather than hold it on the day that honors the end of slavery in the United States and is considered a major holiday by many African-Americans.

I"m glad that Trump and his campaign have made this move to delaying the planned rally in Tulsa. For whatever reasons. Those reasons were smart and it is good to see that ''someone'' in his administration has had the wisdom to make this change in scheduling.

In all likelihood, this rally had been planned long ago and that there was no understanding of the historical aspects of that day in that town.

So, thank you Mr. Trump for realizing the tempest that might have arisen from that rally. Wise move.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I cannot glean the considerations Mr Trump used in rescheduling the Tulsa event....

but I consider 'things' like a name or place spelled backwards....

Tulsa in reverse is a Slut… which would have me dropping the City all-together

bad vibes !
I doubt the Trumpster even remotely thinks like me or other CT'ers

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If you’ve never seen a insincere blessing before this is it .

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I"m glad that Trump and his campaign have made this move to delaying the planned rally in Tulsa. For whatever reasons. Those reasons were smart and it is good to see that ''someone'' in his administration has had the wisdom to make this change in scheduling.

In all likelihood, this rally had been planned long ago and that there was no understanding of the historical aspects of that day in that town.

So, thank you Mr. Trump for realizing the tempest that might have arisen from that rally. Wise move.

I mean how can we have a racist rally on that day in that location...

The whole thing of assuming (not you) that a Trump rally on any date/place dealing with minorities is wrong really puts a bad taste in my mouth. Thank God black history month has come and gone for Trump to rally.

This puts out a HUGE message that Trump is not worthy to even suggest he supports minorities even though he has done more for them since the 70s.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump has a fantastic opportunity to help heal America with his Tulsa rally.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Agreed.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Insincere? No, i'ts sincere. I'm grateful that for whatever his reasons, or for that matter the reasons of his advisors that he listens to have made this decision. It was a decision that was the right thing to do. For all that I find amiss in his everyday calculations of how to be a president, this one, again for whatever reason, was a good decision.

And Mr. Down, as you likely know, one of the constant accusations leveled against those of us who deplore Trump is that we never acknowledge when we see him doing something that we find to be a positive action. This is one that I have found to be positive so how is it that rather than accepting it for what it is, you decide to call it insincere ?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The most pressing reason I can see for this is that a rally on that day might have brought about a very unfavorable controntation. Surely anti-Trumpers would have gone to protest and pro-Trumpers would have been there in full array. This if nothing more will help to diffuse a very sour conflict. Maybe. And then again it may be to late anyway. In either event and for what ever his reason, this was a good move on his part.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The most pressing reason I can see for this is that a rally on that day might have brought about a very unfavorable controntation. Surely anti-Trumpers would have gone to protest and pro-Trumpers would have been there in full array. This if nothing more will help to diffuse a very sour conflict. Maybe. And then again it may be to late anyway. In either event and for what ever his reason, this was a good move on his part.

I still don't like it as the left pushes this stupid racist narrative, one of many....

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I thought he said it was to be seen as a "celebration".

I guess the adults finally had enough and sent him to the bunker and cancelled the debacle in the making at Tulsa.

I'm going to guess trumpsters are as ok with the move as they were when it was first announced; i.e. they blindly go with whatever Trump tells them to goes with.

and the 'dems' are the sheep's?!

Rome Rome Rome !!! Rome in 202

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump can't do for them what they won't do themselves, tho you will blame him either way.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I thought that too. In fact, I thought that it was the entire reason he was doing a rally there.

But no. The leftist Brain Noobs decided to twist it into an insult.

They scream about unity yet drive wedges between everything they see.

Burn the world down you nihilistic pricks.
edit on 1362020 by Wide-Eyes because: I can't even...

edit on 1362020 by Wide-Eyes because: Because it matters.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
He has 300,000 ticket request

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I thought that too. In fact, I thought that it was the entire reason he was doing a rally there.

But no. The leftist Brain Noobs decided to twist it into an insult.

They scream about unity yet drive wedges between everything they see.

Burn the world down you nihilistic pricks.

This. I don't think he should've rescheduled it. Don't bow to the mob with their fake accusations of racism.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
He has 300,000 ticket request

It's up to 800,000 last I saw.

top topics

join