It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism & Segregation Comes To CHAZ-topia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

im half chinese, does that mean i get to use half the garden only, but im forbidden on the other side?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

The CHAZ will last until they run out of other people's money.

That's when they will expand their borders.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know it's edgy and cute to make the comparison but they really aren't the same.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Segregation and racial favoritism.
And some people can’t share in it.
Upsetting huh?
It really bothers you.

I think they made their point and it flew right over your heads.

Nice excuse-making. You know damn well that's not what they are doing. Why are you defending segregation?

I’m not making excuses for anyone. sorry you’ll have to make your own.

And that sign, intended or unintended, has trolled you severely.
Suddenly you care more about segregation?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I know it's edgy and cute to make the comparison but they really aren't the same.

What is CHAZ's source of sustaining income?
How does it maintain it's essential services?
Who pays for all the Port-o-Potties around town?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

LOL! This has got to be a shock to the whites that rallied and rioted with them. Would love to see what their reactions are. I knew this would happen, they served their purpose as useful stooges for "the cause" now the cause has no use for them.

To most of them, not only is it not a shock, they're proud to be discriminated against as evil white people.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
and whites have to give blacks ten dollars

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Segregation and racial favoritism.
And some people can’t share in it.
Upsetting huh?
It really bothers you.

I think they made their point and it flew right over your heads.

What point? That they were never out for equality, only revenge?

We've all known that for quite some time. It's manifestly obvious.

Oh, you mean that they've been taught that the only reason they don't have things is because the system keeps them from it and the system only and ever advantages white folks ...

That lie.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

LOL! This has got to be a shock to the whites that rallied and rioted with them. Would love to see what their reactions are. I knew this would happen, they served their purpose as useful stooges for "the cause" now the cause has no use for them.

To most of them, not only is it not a shock, they're proud to be discriminated against as evil white people.

Most of them are just waiting to put on slave shackles and go into bondage for several hundred years to truly atone.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

im half chinese, does that mean i get to use half the garden only, but im forbidden on the other side?

I'm wondering what would happen in my family where husband is part Native American, so is son, but I'm not at all. If they get the food and share it with me, have they committed some kind of crime?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dantanna

I'm wondering what would happen in my family where husband is part Native American, so is son, but I'm not at all. If they get the food and share it with me, have they committed some kind of crime?

That would really be up to CHAZ's resident Warlord to decide.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wow, I don't know what to say. Most-likely your right. They are the ones too stupid/brain-washed to see that they are being used.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does Chaz have a space program yet?

Or

have they created the Internal Theft Agency?

Or

How have they decided to address the opiod epidemic?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Chaz.

A state within a state within a State.

It's Chazception.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

These WOKE liberals have created their own self loathing that they are white as they blame whiteness for everything they see as wrong. I would be surprised if it wasn't them that put up the sign, as I don't think the minorities would have done it. They might even set up a minority foot washing station where a white person can wash the feet of a minority to cleans their dirty whiteness as they cleans someone's feet. Jesus would be proud...

Actually, I think it would be their professors and parents that would be proud, proud of screwing up a generation and turning them into door mats. It's just crazy. But, yeah, I can see them doing the whole foot bath thing, while chanting " Please forgive me."

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: neo96
Other news from Seattle. Whites go to the back

1. Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County
2. Black youth
3. Black community
4. People of Color
5. Elected and appointed officials, political candidates
6. White allies
7. Bikes

What I want to know is, what the hell did the bikes do to require this level of repentance??

That's funny... last week when the cops were doing what they should be doing and hitting this asshats with rubber bullets and mace balls, the BLM organizers were demanding whites form a human shield in the front of the marching lines.

I gottta ask, why are whites out there in the first place? Seems like a bizarre almost Stockholm Syndrome thing going on with that, at least to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why address the opioid epidemic? They're anarchists. That's basically the extremist form of libertarian only in this group the default order if there must be one would be communism so that makes them left-leaning anarchists.

So I'm guessing they see no need at all to regulate drugs of any kind. They probably won't until and unless they realize they have a limited supply and the warlord or some other strongman decides to ration or sequester or even segregate what's left to preserve the supply for the favored few.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe the CIA will move it's drug operation to Chaz.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I gottta ask, why are whites out there in the first place? Seems like a bizarre almost Stockholm Syndrome thing going on with that, at least to me.

There the ones too stupid to realize that BLM could careless about them and is using them as cannon fodder. Once their usefulness is over they'll get beat down just like anyone else in their way.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I had Second Thoughts there . Sorry . WWIT ?
edit on 13-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join