It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interview with a Yowie (Australian Bigfoot/Sasquatch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So i havent posted in a little while, but felt compelled to share this video.

I posted it on my YouTube channel today and thought (hoped) some of you may find it interesting. It falls into the rabbit hole category for sure.

My position on it is that ANY information that can be sourced can be useful. We dont ACTUALLY understand the true nature of our hairy friends so accordingly (in my view) avenues of research such as this may indeed be as valid as any other.

There will be a part 2 of this as well, as i posed over 40 questions in the full session. So to clarify, this video features the responses from an ENERGETIC COMMUNICATION with a Yowie. I allowed my subscribers to provide me questions to ask and I asked them. There is some JUICY INFORMATION in here.

I hope you guys enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask away and I will do my best to answer honestly.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is the dumbest video I've watched in a while.

Please don't make a part 2 unless you film a yowie LOL

Good luck...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: srsen

God, I hate when people just post a video. You would do bunch better to post a transcript that people can READ here instead of watching and listening to a video.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

as soon as i read this,

ENERGETIC COMMUNICATION with a Yowie.

i knew there was going to be some BS information being shoveled.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

A Yowie knows what 'filming' is?

That's taking it to the next level mate.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Blue Mountain Yowie story is an interesting one though regardless of that video, the story goes that after reporting a large angry animal to the local police they responded by saying...we know they are there but chose not to officially respond in any official capacity but just stay away from them and they will stay away from you. The authorities do unofficially say that they exist but are very elusive and nocturnal, hence their ability to stay hidden for so long.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
hahahaha

need to open your 3rd eye to communicate. Notice you also have ghost stories on your channel............lots of stories but no proof.....stories........

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow a little unusual for ATS to have so much hate. I completely get the dislike towards this type of video, i honestly do, but until we truly understand what these things are then, in my opinion, no form of research should be ridiculed or diminished. We just dont know what line of research is best. I do all sorts of research in this field and this is just one avenue i explore.

Yes I absolutely have a different approach to most others and quite honestly, I like that. If we all did the same thing we would get no actual progress - what if the research status quo is wrong?

So anyway, I enjoy an open dialogue and look forward to more discussion.

Verification for these bits of data will be coming - it's part of my plan, but for now all I can do is post this, talk about it, have a bit of fun with it and see where it goes.

Hope you guys can see where I'm coming from and hope you guys have a great day 🙂
edit on 13-6-2020 by srsen because: error

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: srsen
Wow a little unusual for ATS to have so much hate. I completely get the dislike towards this type of video, i honestly do, but until we truly understand what these things are then, in my opinion, no form of research should be ridiculed or diminished. We just dont know what line of research is best. I do all sorts of research in this field and this is just one avenue i explore.

Yes I absolutely have a different approach to most others and quite honestly, I like that. If we all did the same thing we would get no actual progress - what if the research status quo is wrong?

So anyway, I enjoy an open dialogue and look forward to more discussion.

Verification for these bits of data will be coming - it's part of my plan, but for now all I can do is post this, talk about it, have a bit of fun with it and see where it goes.

Hope you guys can see where I'm coming from and hope you guys have a great day 🙂

Where's the 'hate'. I can't see a post here with 'hate'. Lighten up. Maybe answer 'individual posts' explaining your stance.
Opening your last post with "Wow a little unusual for ATS to have so much hate." That word is misused here.

Crikey you've appeared to have lost a sense of humor. Please point out the posts with 'hate' in them and define where you place that context. Unless you're just taking the 'piss' here. Dislike that word 'hate' very much myself.

I'll help, here's one,

"a reply to: srsen

God, I hate when people just post a video. You would do bunch better to post a transcript that people can READ here instead of watching and listening to a video."

The context here is not hate directed to you personally. So why don't you answer it and explain.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 13-6-2020 by bally001 because: trying to help

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

More importantly, is it actually spelt "struth" or "strewth"? Perhaps OP can ask the Yowie that...

edit on 13-6-2020 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

More importantly, is it actually spelt "struth" or "strewth"? Perhaps OP can ask the Yowie that...

Well that pic is straight off Ettamoogah Pub or "Ned and his Neddy". So I guess that vernacularity is acceptable to public hotel bar dwelling types.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

perhaps i should have used the word 'negativity' instead of hate, but then i would possibly get accused of not accepting feedback - and ima big fan of critical feedback. but yes, 'hate' was probably misued here.

look, i think the points been missed a little. I wasnt trying to attack anyone and i reckon thats evident from my entire comment and the tone of it. I didnt think there was too much to reply to directly, so instead opted to do a 'group response' so-to-speak.

ATS is usually a very supportive community (hence my membership for decades) and i was simply hoping for some good disucssion on some of the video findings. so i guess disappointment at the responses was evident. I love talking about these more speculative avenues of research on the topic.

The most valid response was the suggestions to post a transcript. but lets be really honest here - i have 2 YouTube channels. i spend HOURS every night editing videos for them. I dedicate alot of time and thought into the channels. So if im going to share some research i would of course prefer people to view the thing i spent all my time on. If thats selfish, then i guess its selfish. but i cant lie - its simply a matter of spending so much time editing these things that to then go and spend all this time typing up the whole video, well, it just didnt appeal to me at the time of the post. for better or worse thats the truth mate.

Anyway, i appreciate your point and hope this response has cleared the air a bit

edit on 15-6-2020 by srsen because: clarity

new topics

top topics

join