It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else think that Floyd's death might have been staged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You better believe it was staged.

Planned,premeditated right along with the 'peoples' response.

What we all saw is akin to what the CIA does.

The only question was it ours or Russia or Chinas.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You better believe it was staged.

Planned,premeditated right along with the 'peoples' response.

What we all saw is akin to what the CIA does.

The only question was it ours or Russia or Chinas.

No one needed to stage this, it happens all the time.
Simple reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Now I can see that Fentanyl is just a stronger (and synthetic) version of morphine. And meth is a stimulant, so probably not prescribed drug either.

I wonder if, instead, maybe he took the drugs to prepare himself? Make sure he's awake, alert, and not distracted by the pain he will suffer?

My partner has been on Fentanyl for pain relief for years, she has previously had bowel surgery, fentanyl does not prevent impact pain, she still winces if she stubs her toe or gets a headache despite being on 25mg patches which are changed every 3 days, your body is not suddenly pain averse because of fentanyl, if I were to kneel on my partners neck she would still feel it.
edit on 13-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

No. I believe George Floyd was killed by a coworker who had a grudge against him (the club).

Screw you Chauvin and the CCP!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
And the other cops who helped?

Theory is a no go, from the get go.

One man murdered another, and there were accomplices.
Did they also get sweet deals?

The other cops didn't help. They just stood by.

Here's the closest to a comprehensive video of the event that I've been able to find. Sadly the source isn't Utube.

www.cnn.com...

It looks like a big guy flipping out of drugs who they decide to restrain until he calms down, so he won't bust up their police car.

Even his pleas for help just sound like a drug freak screaming random nonsense as he "comes down". I wouldn't have believed someone like that was really dying if I were there.

But the fact the others stood away, kind of indicates that they must have believed something was wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Everything in 2020 is happening at extremely convenient times.
The virus to distract from the election.
The Floyd death to fire up the angry people who've been quarantined.
There's always something new they want people to be mad about (they as in the media) and I don't doubt it is staged.

Ok, like the virus, perhaps not "staged" but "utilized" once it happened.
Maybe the (very awful) Floyd death just happened because it just happened. Maybe it was completely staged. But once it happened, it was turned into a tool, so yes, I believe at least that much of it is staged.
edit on 6/13/20 by servovenford because: somehow I was missing a line

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Listening to the video now -

Thanks for the link, info.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In the video that is now removed
ACTUAL CCTV LAST FOOTAGE ON HOW EXACTLY GEORGE FLOYD'S DEATH INVESTIGATION HAPPENED

You can see the officer point at his own chest angrily while alone with Floyd. I can't think of anything that would cause the gestured unless he was saying something personal.

So many of the actions during this and the aftermath are so clearly scripted I am in awe that People are seeing this as spontaneous.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Now this Brooks shooting that was justified, so there are two very strong arguments to both sides here. Was the Brooks shooting perhaps a staged event as well so both sides are fueled?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
This theory also reminds me of the film The Brave (1997) which features Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando.
The story is about a Native American man who agrees to be murdered for a snuff film in return for money going to his impoverished family.

Oddly, despite the pressing US social issues portrayed the film was never released in that country for theater or home entertainment, apparently because as the director and main funder Depp felt the reviews were too poor!

I find this astounding and thought the film was quite solid - in fact, cinema gold compared to The Lone Ranger.

Perhaps time US audiences took a second look at this film (especially the conspiracy community).
en.wikipedia.org...(film)
www.imdb.com...

edit on 14-6-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I very much doubt, but what is not in doubt is that the reaction has been completely dishonest and over the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join