It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else think that Floyd's death might have been staged?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't mean that I doubt he's dead.

I'm quite sure he is dead. But his autopsy is interesting:

www.cnn.com...

They found he had heart disease, and a history of high blood pressure. He had contracted covid19 in April, but survived.

He had "morphine, fentanyl, cannabis and methamphetamine" in his blood.

Those look to me like drugs you give a guy when he's terminal. To keep him comfortable.

Think about it: you approach a poor guy with a kid and medical bills, who is terminal. Tell him that, if he agrees to die a certain way, at a certain place (and in front of a certain camera), you'll fix it.

(Including making sure the crime is something stupid like passing a fake $20)

You'll cover all his debts, and even make sure there is money for his kid. (A George Soros controlled Charity will decide to offer the kid a full ride scholarship to any university in the country, supposedly as a public relations gesture.)

Then you hire a cop who he knows to be the "executioner". (Floyd appears to have previously met the cop who killed him).

The cop gets promised some kind of sweet security job when he gets out of jail (and assurances his sentence won't be long.)

But mainly what has me convinced of this is the morphine. Why does Floyd have morphine in his blood? That is not a common street drug.

There's also this video he made. It seems like the kind of video a person might make if they don't plan to be around much longer.

Does it to you?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My brother was on morphine for extreme pain in his spine and legs. After several years the doctors told him the government was cracking down on doctors that were prescribing opioids for pain control so they weaned him off it and put him on something else. I forget what it was but it didn't work. Over several months they tried this and that, dosage adjustments, etc. and finally my brother told the doc to forget it and he eventually weaned himself off everything. He still has rough days but he gets by with herb which helps him get through the day.

That was a long way to the answer of why Floyd may have had morphine in his system.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
By the way, your theory about Floyd willingly letting Chauvin kill him and Chauvin being willing to do it is really bizarre.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Interesting theory and one I have read before besides the drug aspect.
But I do have to correct you on the whole morphine not being a common street drug. It is very common just so ya know. Suburbs of America have kids taking that often. Then at some point they want something harder.
I have friends that got addicted and almost went down the rabbit hole, and one that did.
I myself had a painkiller addiction when I was a freshman in high school.

And to let ya know those combinations that you said is not any a doctor would ever subscribe.
I’ll have to do some fact checking on your theory but I just wanted to point those out.

And I am sure DB will back me on the combination claim as he is actually a medical professional. He does the work and used to deal with people that just Willy billy prescribed medication.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Heroin metabolizes to morphine in the body.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

When I saw how calm officer Chauvin was, while murdering Floyd, while a lady stood 6 feet away filming the murder, my gut told me it was pre-planned. Now we know why.

edit on 6/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
By the way, your theory about Floyd willingly letting Chauvin kill him and Chauvin being willing to do it is really bizarre.

Actually it's one of the story lines from the second Purge movie. An old man in bad health agrees to be "purged" voluntarily by some rich folks in exchange for a large sum of money to be deposited in his bank account for his daughters.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I do.

Everything else in the last so many years has been a crock a crap trying to bring our President and the Nation to it's knees...and it's not going to stop, sadly.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Of course.. Weird that the cop n him had worked together at a club and acted like they didn't know each other, wouldn't you think if you knew the person who had his knee on your neck n you couldn't breath properly you'd be calling him by name saying hey I can't breath but watch the Vid. It's F up. 🕵️‍♂️ Flag n star.
edit on 12-6-2020 by DiddyC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Nope. Just a cop drunk on power possibly with a past connection, as in dirty deals or money related issues or as I said just a cop drunk on power. This always happens when a death takes place and it becomes national news, people start to think that it might be staged or set up or whatever. Now if we're talking about a conspiracy AFTER his death, a group of people (cough cough Democrats cough cough) using his death to split the populace then yep you damn skippy there is. The Democrats are using this death to push the whole idea of the White man is racist, every white man is racist from the off unless they prove they aren't.

I said this before: Any message that could've been taken from the murder of George Floyd has been lost to the riots NOT protests because the protestors have also had the attention taken from them and put on the rioters. We are in a strange time people, prepare for things to become worse and worse long before they get better. The Democrats have found their new election campaign design and it'll be Everyone vs the racist cops, white men, white politicians.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And to let ya know those combinations that you said is not any a doctor would ever subscribe.
I’ll have to do some fact checking on your theory but I just wanted to point those out.

The story on the autopsy itself is in the first link of the OP. The one that says CNN.com. (Which is a weird place to get this information........)

And I am sure DB will back me on the combination claim as he is actually a medical professional. He does the work and used to deal with people that just Willy billy prescribed medication.

You're right I hadn't really looked up all of the drugs on the list. Just saw the morphine and weed, and figured the rest must be along the same lines.

Now I can see that Fentanyl is just a stronger (and synthetic) version of morphine. And meth is a stimulant, so probably not prescribed drug either.

I wonder if, instead, maybe he took the drugs to prepare himself? Make sure he's awake, alert, and not distracted by the pain he will suffer?

originally posted by: DiddyC

Of course.. Weird that the cop n him had worked together at a club and acted like they didn't know each other, wouldn't you think if you knew the person who had his knee on your neck n you couldn't breath properly you'd be calling him by name saying hey I can't breath but watch the Vid. It's F up. 🕵️‍♂️ Flag n star.

The drugs would probably help him remember a thing like that. Or at least keep his senses about him so he won't panic and and/or go off script.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sound like he was speedballing same thing that killed John Belushi.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When I saw how calmly officer Chauvin was, while murdering Floyd, while a lady stood 6 feet away filming the murder, my gut told me it was pre-planned. Now we know why.

According to this video, both Floyd and Chauvin are freemasons, and his murder was staged.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't think it was a planned murder.

Although Chauvin may have planned or taken advantage of the situation for personal reasons. That's definitely a possibility.

The media certainly picked up the story to serve an agenda. While it has brought light to legitimate issues surrounding law enforcement, from a political stand point, I'm not sure who has benefited more.

I believe the anarchy and rioting as a result was inevitable as the movement gained steam. There are a lot of people who can't make the system work for themselves and will take every opportunity to "# the system".

I believe more Americans would rather law and order than anarchy, therefore I believe the result of everything that has happened will benefit Trump, regardless of what you may currently see in the polls.

As an Australian who has been watching the show closely since before Trump was elected, I don't believe Trump is a racist, and I do believe his actions are made with the intention of treating everyone fairly, giving everyone the same opportunities, benefits and entitlements.

As an Australian living in Australia, who doesn't have to worry about gun violence, the only thing I like about Biden is the fact he wants to stop the sale of assault weapons.

Still, if I could vote, I would vote Trump

This video of George Floyd, I wish the media would share it.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Tropics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And the other cops who helped?

Theory is a no go, from the get go.

One man murdered another, and there were accomplices.
Did they also get sweet deals?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tropics

Although Chauvin may have planned or taken advantage of the situation for personal reasons. That's definitely a possibility.

The media certainly picked up the story to serve an agenda. While it has brought light to legitimate issues surrounding law enforcement, from a political stand point, I'm not sure who has benefited more.

I believe the anarchy and rioting as a result was inevitable as the movement gained steam. There are a lot of people who can't make the system work for themselves and will take every opportunity to "# the system".

I believe more Americans would rather law and order than anarchy, therefore I believe the result of everything that has happened will benefit Trump, regardless of what you may currently see in the polls.

As an Australian who has been watching the show closely since before Trump was elected, I don't believe Trump is a racist, and I do believe his actions are made with the intention of treating everyone fairly, giving everyone the same opportunities, benefits and entitlements.

As an Australian living in Australia, who doesn't have to worry about gun violence, the only thing I like about Biden is the fact he wants to stop the sale of assault weapons.

Whilst I acknowledge and respect your standpoint in all this, why would you want the media to share the footage of a person being killed? Or am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Whilst I acknowledge and respect your standpoint in all this, why would you want the media to share the footage of a person being killed? Or am I missing something?

I was talking about the video OP posted

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

At some stage if a system gets too corrupted the system is no longer fit for service. In the past small countries would go this way, and neighbors would survive but the bigger the country the bigger the mess. We know that the media is controlled, so the picture of a white cop with his knee on a black mans neck, would be the thing to kick things off. It was allowed to go world wide. When information on the yellow vests in France is on lockdown. Of course any concerned citizen would protest, but they came out of a lockdown for a virus which is killing a lot of people of color in far greater numbers than others. That rings my bell.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

At some stage if a system gets too corrupted the system is no longer fit for service. In the past small countries would go this way, and neighbors would survive but the bigger the country the bigger the mess. We know that the media is controlled, so the picture of a white cop with his knee on a black mans neck, would be the thing to kick things off. It was allowed to go world wide. When information on the yellow vests in France is on lockdown. Of course any concerned citizen would protest, but they came out of a lockdown for a virus which is killing a lot of people of color in far greater numbers than others. That rings my bell.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

I was talking about the video OP posted

Understood. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join