It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa's biggest strength..

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
... is, quite ironically, also its fatal weakness.

Leftists will praise the "genius" of a decentralised mob, but all it means is that they are simply too lazy to form an effective unit. That and the fact that everyone is always policing everyone else.

It is populated by the feeble minded who can only gather attention if they debase themselves while looking down upon others.

Cognitive dissonance is without a doubt the ugliest pony to ride on en route to the glue factory.

Understandable when someone else still has to pack your protest lunchbox for you in your late 20's.

Now we have these masked wonders intent on poking a sleeping bear that hasn't risen in my lifetime.

The common people. The guy that just wants to be able raise a family in peace.

Its not easy raising a family. Both parents working, struggling to make ends meet while hoping with everything in you that you do a well enough job of being there for your children.

And now these a## clowns are trying to overthrow a country, a way of life.

These people are not a formidable enemy. They might in fact just be the dumbest conglomerate of schmucks I've ever seen, and I have traveled to a lot of places you wont find in any travel brochure.

There is no bigger motivation in life than to protect your loved ones from danger.

Now take that single-minded individual and put him up against people with so little life experience outside their medication induced stupors, that they cannot even organize a piss up in a bar.

The genius of decentralization, is that tomorrow I can be Antifa.

You can be antifa.

All you gotta do is wear black and a stupid expression.

Join the crowd.

Congratulations, you have just walked past the security guard, inside the gate and onto the property.

And the front door is wide open.

It even has a welcome sign and boasts of being a gun free zone!!!

edit on 12-6-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't underestimate Antifa.

They are dangerous.

They're communists, and in 20 years, they'll be decision-makers and policy-makers.

I won't be around then, but I fear for the future.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I dont believe they are the real communists.

They are useful idiots. Frontline fodder.

But yeah they are dangerous.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The common people. The guy that just wants to be able raise a family in peace.

That is why I think we're going to see huge splinter groups of people break off and move to sane communities. In the next couple decades, more and more people will migrate to these communities. I'm surprised it's not happening far more.
People who want to raise families, people who espouse traditional moral and ethical values will move away from the liberal, woke areas, leaving them to the always-offended SJWs who have nothing better to do than build their fantasy utopias.

I have relatives and friends who have left California cities, Chicago, and Seattle because of the insanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I agree move to communities of around 3-5 thousand. plenty here in fly over country.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Leftists will praise the "genius" of a decentralised mob, but all it means is that they are simply too lazy to form an effective unit. That and the fact that everyone is always policing everyone else.

This is probably the smartest thing they’ve done .

There are very few people that could be held up as leaders . When the US decides to make a Rico case ( or something similar ) against them it’s gonna be very hard to pull single individuals out as representing the whole .

Even when that’s done like the Chicago seven . After initial convictions and contempt of court charges were levied. They were all dismissed on appeal .

I hope trumps move to declare them domestic terrorist . Causes them all to be held at Guantánamo Bay without fail until their trial and all repeal are exhausted .

my reasoning is that somebody in the current judicial system is going to let them off the hook. We might as well make their stay in custody as horrible as we can .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

They're not, because they're the first ones communism executes when it takes hold. Communism doesn't want liberals, it wants citizens who worship the authority of the government without question. These people are just temporary cannon fodder used to open the door to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

They're not, because they're the first ones communism executes when it takes hold. Communism doesn't want liberals, it wants citizens who worship the authority of the government without question. These people are just temporary cannon fodder used to open the door to it.

Why is this STILL a thing (Communism)? They kill anyone not lock step with their agenda; destroy history, any belief in a creator higher than oneself and any thought that individual excellence is special. This is the goal; to perpetuate a dualizing labeling of human uniqueness and diversity. These totalitarians are the virus that kills their own host. Their agenda is to KILL ALL HOPE. You must be/are a victim and they will save you by enslaving you.
edit on 12-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ever played Star/Warcraft an been Zerg/Tower rushed, by an unorganized give collective Zerg claiming to be Trolls?

Were going to need catapults for this.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Try them all for sedition and all the celebs, corporatists, public and government officials aiding them, too. If found guilty, none of them can serve or run for any federal office.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Could anybody read that ?

I had problems with it and I wrote it . 🤦‍♂️

You guys bear with my grammar as is .

I’ll try to watch posting on the run .

There’s no reason to complicate things any further.

Edit;

MotherMayEye, those charges only stipulate not being able to run for office for five years .

But a judge can pretty much do whatever the hell they want to at a sentencing hearing .
edit on 13-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

There is a map called Bridge over the River Styx in the original game that mustve played a 1000 times.

Good times

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

They are useful idiots. Frontline fodder.

But yeah they are dangerous.

The ones rich billionaires prop up so certain people can keep their hands clean. And not become an easy target to discredit. Hard to clean up the mess if it spreads around like the flu.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: trollz

Why is this STILL a thing (Communism)? They kill anyone not lock step with their agenda; destroy history, any belief in a creator higher than oneself and any thought that individual excellence is special. This is the goal; to perpetuate a dualizing labeling of human uniqueness and diversity. These totalitarians are the virus that kills their own host. Their agenda is to KILL ALL HOPE. You must be/are a victim and they will save you by enslaving you.

Ever hear of

The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI, or B&R[1]), formerly known as One Belt One Road (OBOR) (Chinese:一带一路), is a global development strategy adopted by the Chinese government in 2013 involving infrastructure development and investments in nearly 70 countries and international organizations.[2][3]It is considered a centrepiece of Xi Jinping's foreign policy.[4]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

China’s got their hands in everyone’s pie....

And that is just the legitimate stuff. Think what they are doing behind the curtain...

Details Surface About Sen. Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

A few years back, China cleaned house of spies working for the US. They were executed or disappeared.

Feinstein retired her Chinese spy.

People need to wake up that China is in it to win it. What can you say about US politicians?

edit on 13-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Communism's dark shadow would never have reached the United States if it wasnt allowed by the powers that be. That is my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Amen, very well put.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
2 of our black-clad heroes tried to attack some guy at a rally in New Mexico.
1 of them was shot for their efforts to end racism by beating someone up.
Both were completely unarmed with only a skateboard and a knife.
How could someone shoot these precious children?

new topics

top topics

join