It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial footage of Large protest beginning In Minneapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A friend of mine who lives out in Minneapolis notified me that a major protest is starting up there.

It looks like it is centered around this issue.

Major unions in Minnesota call for Lt. Bob Kroll to resign as president of police union

Callan Gray
Updated: June 03, 2020 08:07 PM
Created: June 03, 2020 07:14 PM
The calls are getting louder for the head of the Minneapolis Police Union to step down from his post. Protesters and community leaders have criticized Lt. Bob Kroll, accusing him of perpetuating a toxic culture within the police department.

Hundreds of people gathered outside of the police union headquarters to protest on Wednesday, as some of the largest unions in Minnesota put their weight behind the calls for Lt. Kroll to step down.

“Bob is the president and what I believe is he really perpetuates a culture of violence towards people of our community, members of the black community and really all people of color,” said Bill McCarthy, president of Minnesota AFL-CIO, which represents thousands of workers across the state. “He’s setting the tone, he’s setting this culture of violence against his citizenry among the ranks and so he needs to go.”

McCarthy issued a statement on Tuesday outlining his concerns.

LINK

I am providing a FB link that appears to be a live aerial view of the protest.
PROTEST LIVE FEED

I would be grateful if the ATS community could find any other live feeds and ask that you keep the thread respectful because my friend has already gone through a nightmare with the last round of riots. We are both crossing our fingers that this does not get ugly.
thank you
EDIT: NEW YT LIVE STREAM

edit on 12-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I could get behind this.

Then they should go after the DA's that would not prosecute police abuse.

Then they should go after the mayor.

Then the State DA.

Then the governor.

It's a start!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Seattle ‘Autonomous Zone’ Demands U.S. Citizenship for 11 to 22M Illegal Aliens

See where this is Going ? It Fits the Definition .

18 U.S. Code § 2385.Advocating overthrow of Government ...

www.breitbart.com...

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each SHALL BE FINED under this title OR IMPRISONED not more than TWENTY YEARS, Or BOTH, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
edit on 12-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How Long will it be Before the Anarchists in Minneapolis DEMAND the same " Things " ..........> ?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
YT LIVE STREAM.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I remember earlier this week the minneapolis police chief basically calling for Bobs head earlier this week.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I caught part of it, but it did not look like more than maybe 300 people. Not very major. I think the protesters have grown weary of it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Great I just saw thee new thread 2 up from this one saying Tennessee is getting autonmous zones as well.

Well Im going to make a prediction Richmond is going to try to have one too.

Guess this stuff is coming to my neck of the woods.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I suppose whether they are "safe" or not will depend on who is behind them.

Prolly just a coincidence.

We shall see how it turns out!

Seems to me its just a super easy way to get the "correct" people in positions of power. Could be wrong..

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I caught part of it, but it did not look like more than maybe 300 people. Not very major. I think the protesters have grown weary of it all.

yeah I hope your right. I have been asking her if this is normal for Minneapolis right now. I also have been keeping track of Seattle where my older brother lives.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: DBCowboy

I suppose whether they are "safe" or not will depend on who is behind them.

Prolly just a coincidence.

We shall see how it turns out!

Seems to me its just a super easy way to get the "correct" people in positions of power. Could be wrong..

It is a democrat state, a democrat city staffed with nothing but democrats.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What does immigration have to do with police brutality?
I don't think that they are going to get their way plus,
I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Great I just saw thee new thread 2 up from this one saying Tennessee is getting autonmous zones as well.

Well Im going to make a prediction Richmond is going to try to have one too.

Guess this stuff is coming to my neck of the woods.

The Tennessee governor stated a little while ago that he will not allow that to happen in Nashville where they're planning it. I found this on a news channel and I don't know how to post the video from there.

Link

Gov. Lee to demonstrators: "Autonomous zones, and violence will not be tolerated."

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is an experiment worth monitoring..

Yesterday theMinneapolis city council voted to disband the police. Today they voted to establish a new public safety system based on the equities of all persons within the city; a greater need for social justice; and the dignified contribution of all life-forms.

The ‘imagine justice‘ concept is predicated on all elements within the society agreeing to a social compact of equity and collective peace. This will be interesting to watch, and may not end the way the group intends.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

If you're a professional criminal, or apprentice, Minneapolis sounds like a good city to migrate to.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
All those people walking behind each other, we will not have to worry about protests long, those people are going to bring covid back home and infect their people where they live, since blacks are the worst hit, I feel that the protestors are actually inadvertantly going to kill more black people than white. That will make the black people all pissed off, busy body white people causing the deaths of their parents.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If they are citizens of CHAZ and/or fighting for CHAZ does that mean they give up their citizenship? Are they now enemy combatants?

new topics

top topics

join