It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chappell I Feel Your Rant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Ok first off I cant upload any vid here from my stupid Amazon IPad which does not show ATS's function for vid, so you just have to klik the link above,
2nd it's Dave Chappell so expect foul language a lot along with liberal use of the N-word, if you have young ones around wait till later, if you are easily offended, Don't klik I'll Repeat don't klik...:

I put this vid in the Rant folder, because , quite frankly if it belonged anywhere, it is here., he articulated my feelings on the matter better than I ever could, and I suspect many others here also, so do not expect creampuffery from him.
edit on 12-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

He's still the best.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Here ya go, Brother. For you ... and Dave (I know he'd want everyone to watch).

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
youtu.be...

Ok first off I cant upload any vid here from my stupid Amazon IPad which does not show ATS's function for vid, so you just have to klik the link above,
2nd it's Dave Chappell so expect foul language a lot along with liberal use of the N-word, if you have young ones around wait till later, if you are easily offended, Don't klik I'll Repeat don't klik...:

I put this vid in the Rant folder, because , quite frankly if it belonged anywhere, it is here., he articulated my feelings on the matter better than I ever could, and I suspect many others here also, so do not expect creampuffery from him.

He should to stick to funny things. Chappell on a serious note just comes across as an illogical mental midget.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Bless you kindly Sir. You are a

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

youtu.be...

He should to stick to funny things. Chappell on a serious note just comes across as an illogical mental midget.

You viewed the vid I hope.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I'll watch later but I saw Crowdsource the truth the other day and they seemed to think that 8.46 was significant because Sept 11 flight 11 hit the first tower at 8.46.

Curious coincidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl
Bless you kindly Sir. You are a

Nah ... but, I understand.

On topic: He invokes the legacy of Chris Dorner ... and ends the set with with rat-a-tat-tat-tat.

People better listen ... 'cause if everyone don't give just a little ... we're all gonna be saying Dave Chappelle was a friggin' prophet.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Strong selective points. The same could be done with black on black gun violence to include blacks killing blacks during the riots. Glad his points are finally being addressed but equally ashamed the black on black out of control violence still can't be discussed.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Funny (funny odd). So many people love Dave Chappelle, and forget that he's a black man.

You need to think about the way I said that and remember you owe a lot of people an apology.

Drops mic (something I learned from Dave).

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm sick of cops killing people and believing themselves above the law.

I'm sick of people killing cops and believing themselves righteous.

The only reasonable form of violence is self-defense and defense of others. Some people confuse that for retribution.

I once wrote that violence is just a tool employed by good or bad people. What happens when that tool is monopolized by state power? A conglomeration of people, some good some bad?

We talk about standards, but standards are not what we say they are. Standards are what we tolerate. If we tolerate state abuse, we will get more of it. If we tolerate lawlessness we will get more of it. I always believed that it would be the police that ignites the spark of rebellion in the US. While I am a law and order person and find myself at odds with rioters, I can't get behind the police 100% knowing what the last 4 months of COVID19 enforcement have been like. What the real and horrible pressure of government power really is.

This was all a trial run. I'm not buying what they're selling.

"Because that's how we've always done it" just isn't good enough anymore, is it? Regardless of what side of the issues we fall on we had all better recognize where this goes if we decide to collectively do nothing.

Ratatatat indeed.

edit on 6 12 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Strong selective points. The same could be done with black on black gun violence to include blacks killing blacks during the riots. Glad his points are finally being addressed but equally ashamed the black on black out of control violence still can't be discussed.

You kid right?? that's all folks want to discuss when the issue of wrongful deaths of black folks popped up.
Even George Floyd who we all agree was certainly no saint, made a vid talking about the issue of blk on blk violence in his community.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well said my friend, very well said.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

He did. And where is that video being discussed by major networks or any politician. I know people want the police to be fixed but unfortunately there is not much left to fix. It would have to become 100% perfect all the time with no bad employees. Show me an organization, government or company that has achieved that goal. It's not possible. Even if the entire police force was black there would still be screw ups and idiots. It's a harsh reality that is going to happen. Doesn't matter if one accepts it or not. It will always happen. No way around it. For every case Chapelle pointed out there are 10's of thousands of cases of police assisting and helping black people, even saving their lives. Another aspect being ignored by the media.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I did notice he brought up the military several times and not in a bad light. I served 20 years, starting in the early 90's. I didn't see any internal racism and I served in two branches all over the country. Just didn't see it. Also served in a police unit for a while. The military police are also not perfect but they are much better run than city police units.

It's something that should be looked into to improve city police. Adopt military police standards. Tactics, physical fitness and the ability to report bad employees without retribution. We need Federal standards for all police to weed out the trash.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I found it interesting when he mentioned the hands in the pockets and asked “who we’re they talking to with that gesture and what we’re they saying”. It’s interesting because in the conspiracy world the hand in a pocket is speculated as having some meaning about “The Hidden Hand” and being used as a coded message.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dave is the man 🤙

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yall had me when a cop murdered a man.

Yall lost me when it became a race issue.

This some lives matter divisive crap serves only to perpetuate all this insanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

How? I feel like you watched 1 minute and already made up your mind.

Chappelle's rant is good.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then you don't understand. BLM phrase doesn't mean white injustice doesn't matter. It's a phrase to point out injustice and inequality for black people.

Watch Chappelle's video. He points out how a cop got fired for reporting another cop's misconduct.

If you don't care about race issues then that at least should raise some questions.

Cops are watching bad cops do misconduct and too afraid to report or stop it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join