It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to accept nomination in Jacksonville after moving most of convention out of Charlotte

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
pulling out of Charlotte, NC...

Trump is taking a clue from the NFL Panthers football team, They too are moving operations out of that NC city... which is heavily "Blue" (Fascist-Party) territory

but... I have my reservations about 'Jacksonville' , presumably named such in Honor of Jackson

see: Stonewall Jackson
Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson served as a Confederate general during the American Civil War, and became one of the best-known Confederate commanders after General Robert E. Lee. Jackson played a prominent role in nearly all military engagements in the Eastern Theater of the war until his death, and had a key part in winning many significan…
Wikipedia

~a Confederate Hero ?~ hence the City name change is needed, according to the current purge-of-conscience

OR

Andrew Jackson (FFotus)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He served briefly in the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate, representing Tennessee. After resigning, he served as a justice on the Tennessee Supreme Court from 1798 until 1804. Jackson purchased a property later known as The Hermitage, and became a wealthy, slave owning planter.

~ oops, this Jackson was a Slave Owner at one time... gotta delete this 'Jackson' too

edit on th30159197320512462020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30159197344912502020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So this is what we can start to expect now, huh?

A dig for racism wherever Trump holds one of his very popular great big rallies?

I guess when you've hit rock bottom, nothing sounds like a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: carewemust
Looks like a few crumbs were left for Charlotte. Maybe it's an advance hint to Democrat leaders all over the country what they'll get from the Trump Administration after November 3, 2020?

Maybe, maybe not. No one knows who's going to win in November, it's all wishful thinking.

I'm just wondering if these dates are coincidences or on purpose.

Does it really matter?

Do you not see how trivial it looks to complain about Trump's location for a rally and the date it takes place?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , something happened somewhere In the US past and Trump should avoid that part of the US.
If that is what one believes , they are hopelessly lost in the ignorance.

Naaw ma guy, it was chosen twice, but look how you choose to render it.
something happened somewhere In the US past and Trump should avoid that part of the US.
Like it was a throwaway foot note ywaan!!

Oh no!

Did you complain when Trump rallied there in Oct 2015? Did y'all complain when Trump rallied in Tulsa in 2016?

These complaints are a snoozefest, no wonder you're ywaaning.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I sure hope Donald Trump wins again; people need to learn how to put life into proper perspective and I just don't see that happening if Biden wins.

For example going into a tailspin over someone accepting a nomination wherein that person was the only contender; you were never going to vote for; and you would likely never listen to or watch is simply a defeatist audit meant by design to make oneself unhappy and angree. It is the dark underbelly of the social media world we live in where Americans go through life causing them selves to be miserable based on a meme they saw on Facebook, a tweet they saw on Twitter, a picture they saw on Instagram.

My social media has turned into a anger barf fest of what I would have described as normal decent people 4 years ago engaged in meme wars between people who use to be friends and family.

I was hoping that after the last election that a Trump presidency would be like pulling the bandaid off quickly. That after a short amount of pain life would get back to normal. But instead the country has not yet gotten over the shock and is crying for the band-aid to be put back on. I expect this sort of behavior from my 5 year old daughter not from grown people.

A vote for Biden is a vote to put the bandaid back on and hoping it hurts less the next time you try to take it off.
edit on 12-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: HalWesten

Do you do you seriously think so? With all the images of MAGA supporters spitting and screaming at protesters, and reenacting George Floyd's death. Do you actually think he will choose to not pander to his base but instead anger them by supporting the majority of Americans?

All the images??? It was one image, LMAO!

Let's ask Frankie...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It's official trump has started his own party.

I don't think it should be called the republican party though. We have that party already.
Trump should rename the one he started.

But what should he name it to I wonder?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Maybe trump or his handlers want unrest?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Biden wins, Americans deserve what will be coming our way.

You mean more of the same that we've had for the last 4 years....I mean the last 15 years.....I mean the last 50 years.

Nothing has really changed and I don't expect it will after november.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Many american citizens are in great distress and pain right now.

The potus should be more caring about that.

These citizens are going to see this as a symbolic middle finger to them.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the trump admin choose those two dates and places during this moment in history?

Maybe that other posters is right in their hope and trump will have such a fantastic speech that it brings people together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join