It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
Still curious why my locals arent pissed that Inslee didnt even know about the autozone until more than 24 hrs after it happened???

Seriously, you believe him that he didn't know? I would guess that the reason locals aren't angry that he didn't know is because they think he *did* know. They don't buy the lie. Not sure why they're not angry about the lie. Given up?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

An opinion article that quotes the statistics from the poll directly, as you have proven with your citation. Seems your argument is so desperate as to be picking at nits. The claim I made is substantiated by the data I posted, and I did not use any of the statements of opinion from the article to try to prove anything.

For the final time, the post I made is in direct response to my conversation with Blaine, and it is fully in line with this thread of discussion which is "what to do about Seattle" and one of the options that you and others here have called for is military intervention. A post earlier stated that "aggregated polls" had shown that 80% of Americans favored military action, which was a lie as shown by these facts that you're trying to pick apart.

Polling can be deceptive? Of course, as the "aggregated polls" claimed earlier and never substantiated. I'm not claiming anything about what the American people think here, but I am countering a straight-up lie about what the polls actually say.

I'm honest too, Fallingdown, as I've shown multiple times here by admitting mistakes I make and retracting or correcting them. Can you say the same?

edit on 13-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Governor Inslee may not have known about CHAZ previously, but he does now:

Seattle Times

“I spoke with [Mayor Jenny Durkan] and her team about the situation on Capitol Hill,” Inslee tweeted. “Although unpermitted, and we should remember we are still in a pandemic, the area is largely peaceful. Peaceful protests are fundamentally American, and I am hopeful there will be a peaceful resolution.”

“What we will not allow,” Inslee continued, “are threats of military violence against Washingtonians coming from the White House. The U.S. military serves to protect Americans, not the fragility of an insecure president.”

What Inslee said previously, actually, was in response to a direct question from the press: "What do you think about the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone and the report that protesters are not allowing people to come and go freely."

Inslee: "That's news to me. I'll wait until I have credible facts, I'll have to reserve comment on that." (paraphrase)

Source

Well, first of all, he's a politician, so he's a psychopathic liar. Second, what he says could be construed to be addressing the "not allowing people to come and go freely" portion of the reporters question.

What he does seem to know is that Washington state is his constitutional jurisdiction not Trump's.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I implore everyone to make it to one of these protests, regardless of your affiliation, so you can get your news from the source without any spin.

This^

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

And exactly how is the president to act if the state doesn’t ask for military intervention?

That leaves the FBI? They don’t exactly have a great reputation at this time.

When it comes to terrorism, the federal government trumps (pun not intended) any state intervention. Read the constitution.

Every second those assholes are allowed to stay there is a violation of law and a little bit more of the erosion of our freedom as law abiding citizens of this country.

It is unprecedented that they are still there and if you give a # about this country, you should be questioning the same thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This whole idiotic mess could be curtailed with 2 moves.

Cut the power to that area

Cut off cellular service to that area

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

one of the options that you and others here have called for is military intervention.

Not once have I called for military intervention . In fact I explicitly spoke up against it “ shades of Kent state” “ The last thing we need is a martyr”.

As far as your opinion poll goes in my reference to cherry picking. That has been proven in my response .

I didn’t use the article because that’s opinion. I went to the actual hard data they were referencing. Which left out plenty of material that removes the insinuations and false conclusion that everyone was against conservative views .

As far as honesty goes I’ve noticed that in you. A lot of your opinions are very unpopular and that’s the first sign of honesty. Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

As far as honesty goes I’ve noticed that in you. A lot of your opinions are very unpopular and that’s the first sign of honesty. Lol

BTW I meant that as a complement .

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Loose Lips Sink Slips Bill ...........*)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dunno, but there is another thread similar to this, it has something to do with:

Fox News published digitally altered and misleading photos on stories about Seattle’s Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey I drink Coors light! Mowing the yard golfing and or fishing, but my real beer is Sierra Nevada

I say let these guys live in their own excrement. They’re kids LARPing.

Real estate will soon tank in Seattle. People are already leaving Washington State as did my neighbors

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Meh, everybody that doesn't march in lockstep with what we'd do 24/7 isn't necessarily compromised. I think there's a bigger picture you and I may not be seeing at present... I still think it's likely that a lot of this crap was manufactured to get POTUS to do something rash. Just because I personally would have had those city streets cleared and the protesters ground under the heel of my boot doesn't mean that's a well thought out action for the President to order taken or for the President's DOJ to move quickly on...
It’s totally a setup. If Trump brings the military, they will call him a dictator, if he does nothing, well the Floyd family has already called for the UN to disarm the police ( gosh I wonder who could have given them that idea) but according to ex kgb Yuri Besmenov, these sleeper groups are activated expressly to create chaos and the need for an outside source to come and restore order. It’s totally in their plan, and I pray it’s thwarted because I can see the vision of a Washington and I really hope it’s mitigated, and I think up till now it’s been pushed back but who knows how long the karma can be held back.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have a friend who lives in Seattle.
Here's what she told me.

"There is so much fake news right now."Chaz" is a peaceful thing. There are no riots going on. I'm safe"
edit on 14 6 2020 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow antifa is fake stop believing the bull#

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Are you here all week??

LOL!!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Are you here all week??

LOL!!

OhHahahahahahehehehaaaahahahehaaaahaha!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well he knows now and isn't doing anything to
protect the homeowners and business owners
in the area who are the ones footing this bill.

"well he didn't know" ...LOL.

edit on 14-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Have you given some "Devil's Advocate" thinking to "Maybe they're right after all". This pot's been boiling for a long time, and the Chinese pointing to a cultural revolution may not be far off the mark.
We've hunkered down behind the Blue Wall of professional policing, and what has it come to??
Hannity mouthing that more unarmed whites have been murdered by police, than blacks, only throws gasoline on the fires.

I"m one of those Whites who could be next. The Commies have a dread of getting a few more Cesceascue moments when their populace simply won't put up with the existing command and control any more.

These moments deep sixed Rome in 474 AD. when the people invited Odoacer to become King of Rome, and put down their stifling Republican bureaucrats, and get them out of the Capita Tax.
The Medicis waited until Florence invited them in to set up a new regime, and Florence blossomed, long after Charlemagne wiped out their Lombard predecessors. Medicis saved the Lombard's banking ideas and financed Florence on short term interest, back by holding the Vatican's gold reserves.

When the Warsaw Pact lost Russian manpower and intel. Romania quickly tossed out their Commie dictator.

Byzantium chased the Goths out of Rome, setting up an Exharcate on the Adriatic, at Ravenna, the city of mists.
Now, can you get your head around that a lot of our problems come from a covert D.C. Exharcate, operating out of Foggy Bottom?? It's the old; "The more things change, the more they remain the same", argument.

So maybe we are at a historical crossroads, where no more Praetorians, nor Centurions, will be tolerated. If our fiat money goes bust, and food is exchanged for Gold, and only Gold, the present Covid shortages will be insignificant, to what's coming.
I think that the icing on this cake was an interview on Fox News a day ago, where Bernie Kerik, the former NYC police commissioner spoke eloquently of the NYPD, as, "how can we possible do without our beloved Stazi"?
The entire former Warsaw Pact Countries are doing without Stazi, Vopos, and a basket of other secret police, the names of whom I cannot pronounce.

In 1972 I visited my uncle in San Rafael, CA. who had a retired NYC police officer as a tennant. I went round and round with that gentle old grandfather type, over the need for the public to own and know how to use modern firearms. He was resolute that only criminals had any use for firearms, san the NYPD. Well we all watched his NYPD follow along behind rioters and looter, through NYC. like mongrel curs, in blue tunics.

Here in Eastern Washington and the Idaho Panhandle, over the last week, armed citizens patrolled our cities, against any Antifa incursions. Our Pacific Northwest is close enough to Canada that we can write checks on C.F. or Canadian Funds. If fiat Fed. Reserve Notes completely collapse then all existing debts go bye bye. We can pay them all off using the legal tender law, with worthless Fed Notes. But to buy food and clothing you need something the sellers will VOLUNTARILY accept in payment. So you pay off existing debts and mortgages, plus back taxes, and then re-finance your properties with "CANADIAN FUNDS". Then you can still buy food and clothing and survive. The anarchists are riding on a wave of Far Left, "Soros"?? funding which stops cold if the money collapses, so they don't have anything to Re-Fi.

The Feds have already pledged most of the Public Lands in the West to the Chinese for loan collateral, so they don't have much left to raise new currency schemes with. Without spare parts, who wants a big bad aircraft carrier, with no airworthy planes?? It won't matter because the Feds will be raging against the revamped "Provincial" powers. Our stupid postage stamp States, were always only Grand Masonic Lodges, in a top down control scheme. Only a few States like Alaska and Cali, are still Provinces, from those times before we grabbed them. Hawaii may go back to it's Royal roots, Alaska should go back to Russia, after Seward's 100 year lease ran out back in 67. Texas, will stay Texas, and God Bless Them. Florida will be in the wind, pardon the pun. as no real post hurricane help will come out of feuding Provinces.

It took from 474 AD to 880 AD for a leader like Charlemagne to reunite Europe in the Holy Roman Empire. And for 250 years or so, of that time, a giant volcanic winter from Krakatau's mighty 530 AD blast, threw Europe into the DARK AGES. A precursor 450 AD blast is what screwed up Roman Agriculture, and made that Capita Tax so horrible. The farmers finally realized as the fifteenth year of the famine approached that no bumper crop could possibly dig them out of that tax burden, so they said later, and invited the Chief of the Goths, meandering down the Apennine Way to become King of Rome and threw out an 800 year old Republic. Our own Republic is less than 250 years old, and since 1865, in Gen. Lee's words, it's been held together at the point of a bayonet, but to what end??

Political Scientists, around the world, have guessed at about five or six Provinces, will erupt out of the ruins of our present established Government. Everyone else has Parliaments, and Provinces, not our ridiculous bicameral legislatures. where one bought off Senator can stymie the will of the entire nation. Like with Roma, there are just too many nooks and crannies for the hidden hands to throttle the public will.

Can you get your head around Orange Man Trump, as the newbie Romulus Augustus/Augustulus?? I'm 73, and am just sitting back to watch this slow moving train wreck. If ANTIFA over plays it's hand, then we get a reprieve for another four years. Minuchin has cried out that we cannot do another National shutdown, like we're just emerging from. Chances are Covid will come back in the Fall Flu Season, several times worse than this Spring's pandemic.

But in Nov. how many Politicians are going to be thrown out on their ears, over their terrible mistakes in this Spring's epidemics?? And don't say it's Trump's Fault, that I sent infectious seniors back into nursing homes? Here in N. Idaho, most cases were in nursing homes and senior living centers. Our whole economy shut down over a handful of stray cases brought into our area by international Travelers. It was no more than a pinprick, but now we don't have any Herd immunities, either.

We started America on Spanish Silver Dalers, or Pieces of Eight. We may start anew, by using "Canadian Funds", scribbled at the bottoms of our personal bank cheques. There will always be somebody to come in and fill such a vacuum,IMHO.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well if they are claiming to be autonomous from the US..

They shouldn't be relying on US utilities to light and power their new little country..

They shouldn't be drinking water coming from US dams and they should be mining and refining their own resources and producing their own equipment, medical supplies and food..!!

US government should cut off all utilities to the region and let them work out how to build their own..

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
easy. Surround them...no one goes in or out.

When you want out, it's going to be in handcuffs.

Let them starve and stink themselves out.

Let natural disasters do its job.

Wait until they physically cant take it anymore.

These are all the losers of society, they will never have a job, never give back to society, they have mental health issues, come from broken homes.

Lucky enough they have all gathered together and the chance to clean up society is there is a one swoop.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join