It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump hold roundtable in dallas top 3 law enforcement officials ( all black} not included

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They must’ve missed Chicago’s newest accolades in the murder realm? Sheesh....

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tinktinktink

I watched a Black Psychologist say that if a black man is shot , then every black person in that state is mentally impaired for at least three days if they didn't talk about it.

Really? What kind of stupid @#*(%^*%$&*^(#Q&&*$) is that crap. So on one hand this black guy is saying that black people are strong as a community, but then turns around and makes all black people sound so fragile that any attack on one is an attack on them all. That's so full of pandering bull... it pissed me off.

This kind of reminds me of that crap. So three black people weren't invited to a meeting... hold the phone... there's the evidence... Trump (or make up whatever first letter then add rump to it) has to be racist. This is so out there that it has to come from a universe where our idea of idiocy is so common that it's called being a genus, and yet the dumbest of those people wrote the article and posted it in the OP's link.

Does this mean African-American leaders are unable to do jobs correctly and should be removed during their mental internment?

I’m other words, that’s about as racist as you can be, no?

I love sweeping generalizations based on race,

/sarc

Well, it would explain the mental instability of the black leadership in Democrat-run cities, I guess...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You really dislike "black" leadership dont you? Trump is such a great healer of the nation, all HAIL our savior!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

You really dislike "black" leadership dont you? Trump is such a great healer of the nation, all HAIL our savior!

I hate Democratic leadership.

There are a lot of black Democratic leaders in these cities that have done nothing for their constituents but keep them down while keeping in power to make money for themselves.

I would have loved Ben Carson as our current President... he was my pick for 2016.

But Democrats "Borked" him because he wasn't on their plantation.

Your absolute hatred for Trump really colors your judgement of what he has actually accomplished.

That and your obvious racist issues.

edit on 12-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Dear God. You want Ben Carson as the President of the US? You voted Trump then want Ben Carson?

Holy literal #. You are off you're rocker. Thats like me saying Biden would be great President.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Dear God. You want Ben Carson as the President of the US? You voted Trump then want Ben Carson?

Holy literal #. You are off you're rocker. Thats like me saying Biden would be great President.

Actually, I voted for Obama the first time.

His second term I didn't vote for either...

I've never voted for Trump before.

Not sure WTF is wrong with you, but I'm going to stop responding to you on ATS.

I sense more than a little bit of Kray-Kray with a touch of stalker mixed in there.

~shudder~

Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ha! Do what you need to snowflake.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Any chance you can link directly to the article.

I don’t do tabloids .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No kidding. That person's been nasty toward anyone and everyone. Nothing of worth there at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Scared being called out? Not surprised. Chicken #

Hey grumpasorus:

edit on 12-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: BoscoMoney

Scared being called out? Not surprised. Chicken #

Hey grumpasorus:

These people are so drunk on snowflakes tears it's reached the point of overdose, once a guilty pleasure is now an intoxicatedely destrucive habit.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ha! Awesome to see you here hopenotfeariswhatweneed!

Hope all is well in the sane world!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

The top one that comes to mind is the way they allowed cops to be slaughtered in 2016 while supporting a group of protestors whose leadership were instrumental in arrangeing the slaughter.

This incident? I hadn't heard of it before you mentioned it.

interactives.dallasnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It's interesting, started a new business, it's proving to be a steep learning curve but loving it.

The key to dealing with the borg is to flatter them whilst also teasing them ever so subtely.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's interesting, started a new business, it's proving to be a steep learning curve but loving it.

The key to dealing with the borg is to flatter them whilst also teasing them ever so subtely.

Brilliant mate, congrats! I love hearing that.

No learning curve is too steep and it is the man who steps in the ring regardless of the outcome who wins.

Here's to success!
edit on 12-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Looks like there were enough high-powered Black Americans present.

Powerful stuff Thursday: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So , Dallas has 3 of the top law officials ?
This is a fairly large country.
Should all Asian , Caucasian, Middle Eastern , etc. be offended by not being invited ?
Or , just you and a British website ?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Renee Hall... another reject from the northern big cities come to calm the racial divisions in Dallas.
DA is an acknowledged Soros puppet refusing to prosecute crimes.
Don't know much about the new Sheriff after LGBTQ Hispanic woman couldn't pass certification exams and decided to run for Governor rather than face expulsion.

Does anyone know if these people declined invitations?

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Can you list who is in attendance? There are almost 100 municipalities in "Dallas". Did he invite the ones from other cities in the DFW?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join