It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Volcanoes Erupting Simultaneously All Over the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I thought this was an interesting bit of news. Some say the amount of tectonic, and volcanic activity recently is on a steady upswing. I personally have not seen a huge increase in activity, but it is possible that some of it is occuring out of sight. Underwater volcanoes are reportedly rumbling to life, and changing the sea floor.

source
When in America Mount St. Helen recently erupted, many thought it was just an isolated normal case of volcanic eruption. But now it is becoming clear that hundreds of underwater volcanoes are erupting all around the world especially around the Pacific Ring of Fire.

The tectonic plate movements especially under the oceans have gone up by many times. Andaman Nicobar Island now is experiencing under water volcanoes in Indian ocean and Bay of Bengal. In America North West is experiencing unprecedented level of small earthquakes and under water volcanoes. Seattle and Oregon are experiencing heavy levels of tectonic disturbance.

Underwater volcanoes are being reported in Australia, Greece, New Zealand and many other countries. Russia’s Kumpchetka peninsula is experiencing double volcanoes of large sizes.

According some geologists, there are not enough monitoring mechanisms for knowing the number of under water volcanoes.

Most Navies are experiencing changing under water topologies all over the world. The recent American submarine accident caused by under water ridges never mapped before and many other reports from other navies just confirm the fact that there are massive tectonic movements under the oceans that we are not observing.

Is this reported increase in activity a precursor to a dramatic earth changing event? Are all of these reports a lead up to the explosion of a super volcano?

Another thought this brings up for me... Was the earth changes that spread the continents a rapid event, or a gradual event. Maybe we will find out in our lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Funny... this is the first post I read after watching the Drama "SuperVolcano" and the first part of a documentary about Yellowstone straight after it
We're all doomed I tell ya!!!

There does seem to have been a big increase in seismic activity around the world over the last year or two. I keep a watch on the daily activity on the following site.... www.iris.edu...
It's good for updates and a good graphical view of where the hotspots are.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The recent American submarine accident caused by under water ridges never mapped before...

When did this happen? I have no doubt that the Pacific Ring of Fire has been increasingly active, but I never heard anything of that recently.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
cmdr
do an ATS search for mallaca straits, I think that's the region where the incident with the US sub took place. There have been some strange things going on, no doubt.

Russian scientists seem to think that the galactic cloud we're passing through is heating up the earth, and that would tend to agree with evidence of global warming, ice shelves breaking off, freak weather, and other phenomenon like the aptmospheric explosions and subteranean sonic booms.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The source is an India Daily "staff reporter". I think that explains a lot.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

The recent American submarine accident caused by under water ridges never mapped before...

When did this happen? I have no doubt that the Pacific Ring of Fire has been increasingly active, but I never heard anything of that recently.

It happened shortly after the big quake that started the tsunami. There is a thread on it here.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
US Nuclear Sub Runs Aground
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also:
Water Depth in Malacca Straits Drops Dramatically

[edit on 3/14/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The source is an India Daily "staff reporter". I think that explains a lot.

Yeah I was really worried until I seen that the article was from India Daily.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You can always find a small kernel of truth in every story, even from India Daily.

Perhaps they are blowing things up a bit, but regardless, there does seem to be some major earth changes occuring, and I am wondering if we are on the cusp of an event that will dramatically redraw the map.

From the other thread I linked, the one about the Malacca Straits, we can see that sometimes the earth changes are not gradual like I was always taught in school. Sometimes these changes are rapid and dramatic.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was surprised to see the reference to 2012.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
apparently the San Francisco was trying to convert their measurements back to feet and inches when it happened.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by bookie]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Helo again, me here . . . It is my understanding that underwater volcanos produce greenhouse gasses. Based on our current state, this CAN'T be good if true.

-P

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
All active volcanoes produce greenhouse gases, be they underwater or above ground.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah they finally catch up to ATS. It has been said over and over in the quake thread and I have also posted it in news. YES Something weird and odd is happening with volcanoes all over.....

See India Daily watches this site for it's news
I will never call them an unreliable source again

Now maybe people will sit up and pay attention, might even get picked up by some 'real' news like AP or Reuters.

Oh Geez Just I've just read the article..there is that 2012 again...see they do read ATS, they even know the worlds gonna end in 2012.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Mayet]

top topics

join