It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists detect unexpected widespread structures near Earth's core

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
It appears that my nougat center earth theory has been correct all along! Let the digging begin!
Please let it be enrobed in milk chocolate.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

It appears that my nougat center earth theory has been correct all along! Let the digging begin!

Nougat, caramel, and chocolate would be Mars [bar].

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Nougat, caramel, and chocolate would be Mars [bar].

Maybe Elon will setup a mining rig.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
The moons core is in there with ours.
You might say....

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the 'structures' deep in the Earth Mantle zone...

could very well be the soon to be born, "new lands" that are predicted to arise in the North Atlantic ocean

the end-times period of Birth Pangs told to us by Jesus in the Matthew 24 Prophecy...might be in the Early Stages with the discovery of the Active Structures in the Womb-of-the-Planet...

~ ~ ~

We were forewarned of the 4 Stages of The-End-Times Era -> 1: the Beginning of Sorrows
2: Early Birth Pangs---> 3: Great Tribulation 4: Day-of-the-Lord
… (a full 7 year duration)

my own guess, is that stages # 1 & 2 will take 42 months to be accomplished, with frequent and diverse Earthquakes/Tsunamis/Volcanos/mountain building and destructions /landmasses rising and sinking...

then

stages # 3 & 4 will take place during the next 42 months of Earthly time, a era called "time of Jacobs trouble", Gods Wrath, when Islands flee, the landscapes of Earth are renewed

IOW, Mother Earth has baby Lands being developed inside her.... that's what the 'structures' are

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Rocks.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
In the writings of Thoth the Atlantean, he states that the citizens of Atlantis moved to live deep underground in the Halls of Amenti.

“Then for a dwelling place, far ‘neath the earth crust,
blasted great spaces they by their power,
spaces apart from the children of men.“

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
When I read this the first thought of mine was that they 'might' be talking about some form of Crystal or geological Structure.

In crystallography, crystal structure is a description of the ordered arrangement of atoms, ions or molecules in a crystalline material

If you've not heard some of the largest Crystals of Selenite were found in a deep cave in Naica, Chihuahua, Mexico.

If you look closely (you can right click for a larger picture) there is a man standing on one of the Crystals (for size comparison.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We knew this already..
Hasn't anyone watched "The Core"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join