It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ Community Garden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

???? Are you serious? Any links for a curious mind?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
CHAZ Zone explained...

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan has willingly ceded six city blocks of downtown Seattle to an armed group of occupying elements within Antifa who have taken control. However, to retain her woke credentials she defines the occupying movement as a “peaceful expression of the communities collective grief”…

Several clips of this "peaceful place" at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Pretty secure in my manhood, besides I know hoes with sandwiches at the local gas station.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Hahahaha

hahaha
haha

That's my LOL for the day.

They sure do know how to plan there don't they. I'm sure that "garden" will be big enough for everyone to have enough to eat.

hehehehe

oh man.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Many thanks for the entertainment, ATSers! I needed this!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

???? Are you serious? Any links for a curious mind?

Yep, you can watch this video and feel free to look through the info provided, many here will not like the source, thats fine, im not going to argue back and forth about the person whose presenting it........only the information contained in it.

That being said, DO NOT take his word for it, watch, listen, and look into everything yourself.......

Much Love

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CHAZ Zone explained...

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan has willingly ceded six city blocks of downtown Seattle to an armed group of occupying elements within Antifa who have taken control. However, to retain her woke credentials she defines the occupying movement as a “peaceful expression of the communities collective grief”…

She is insane.
Where are all these Liberal politicians getting their lobotomies done?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I always laugh at the "survival experts" they even put up their Insatagram profiles so you can see all of their fake staged photos

It surprises me that so many of them are afraid to throw a little mud here and there. That's like one of the first things to know about survival. And yet none of them do it apparently. It works as sunblock, it helps regulate body temperature, it can help keep bugs at bay. It can even help mask your smell when hunting. And the cool thing is that there isn't any weird ass chemicals in it.

Well, unless you live near some toxic sludge place, then 10/10 would not recommend the mud lol

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ketsuko

they're being mocked because you refuse to think critically about what they're actually doing or trying to achieve and instead focussing on whatever silly little thing allows you to continue making fun instead of critically engaging with what's happening in the world.

you're the only one with any brains, right? if it's not done your way that's proof that it's stupid.
really really sad, same old ats.

I think you’re just funin’ us...aren’t you? Hot dog stand? Screening films? Do they have a space program, museums and a postal service, too? After that OUTSTANDING and soon-to-be (in 80 days, assuming they water it) bountiful garden produces 20-30 tomatoes...I bet they’ll start building boats—like the Vikings—to go fishing and establish the CHAZ Naval presence off Seattle’s shores. I do want you to continue to post...because you’re a hoot ‘n a holler!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
CHAZ Zone explained...

She is insane.
Where are all these Liberal politicians getting their lobotomies done?

The mayor should show her solidarity and empathy for these radicals by sleeping in that zone every night. She'd get a special cot.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Cheers and appreciated. I will watch now.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Cheers and appreciated. I will watch now.

absolutely let me know what your thoughts are!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Definitely a solid vid there! Just finished it up.

Kinda.. stopped halfway up the power structure imo, but it should at least give a fantastic platform to dive into further research.

Agenda 21, Sustainable Development Goals, vaccines, and technocracy/technofascism are the next layer beyond what was shared in the video. This is where we start to see just how complicit media is, the true role they play alongside sites like facebook and twitter, and how many of the corporations doing the "black box" thing on social media knew exactly what they were doing.

Cant forget everything from the GPMB (Global Preparedness Monitoring Board) to Fauci, Gates Foundation, WHO/UN/WEC, and of course.. Alphabet Inc. Its like.. A freaking conspiracy bonanza and its all so openly done. They probably figure it all sounds so wild, and that they control most information channels anyway, that not many will actually look into it. At least not enough to matter.

Groups like these kids in Seattle dont stand much of a chance, if it isnt some PR psyop on their part..

But!

It all boils down to information control and centralized dependency. Handle those things at the individual/household level and it stalls their plans immeasurably. At least as long as some in our own government, and governments worldwide, are actually looking into it.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ok, got through as much as I could for tonight.

Lots in here that is indisputable.

Unfortunately a lot of innuendo as news.

I dont know anything more after watching this than I did before. Its a lot of "twitter" type info.

No offense.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Seriously man, if youre interested in this (and everyone should be, considering the stakes), just look into it..

Its all quite public, and the stuff that isnt is behind a very thin veneer. Usually using DoubleSpeak (why did Sustainable Development Goals play such a massive role in Event 201?). It doesnt take long to look up something like who actually received millions as a donation from the Gates Foundation (hint: its usually just another one of their own organizations). Good ol faux philanthropy..

They probably figure most are too busy with their eyes glued to the local news, facebook, or twitter.

This stuff is all connected, and people like those kids in Seattle are usually used as PR cover for darker moves.

Bout an hour of viewing on the connections of the major players earlier in the year. The information channels (news, social media platforms) keep people very focused on certain things, in certain ways.

In Seattle, its looking at it as "a laugh," and while more serious agents may indeed be inbound there, I think itd be prudent to keep an eye on other places the same thing is happening.
edit on 12-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Groot

THey're gonna need a bigger plot to feed all of them. I know a healthy tomato plant or zucchini vine can be prolific, but not that prolific.

Like 6-blocks worth?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Bet it looks like crap in less than a week.

Geez, it already does. Or do you mean, "everything will be absolutely dead in week"?

Boy, you are not kidding about their being out of touch with reality. But then, to be fair, most people are when it comes to how much work, crops and livestock it takes to keep a group of people alive. I can see lots of surburbanites starving to death with their salsa garden plots as well if hard times hit....and they think they've prepped.
edit on 12-6-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
If you don't know, CHAZ is for the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle that was taken over by Antifa.

CHAZ. What a name to choose. LOL !

So, because they are or have run out of food, they have attempted to plant a community garden in that zone.

www.reddit.com...

Poor things, I feel sorry for them. Lets take a look at the garden they are trying so hard at.

www.freerepublic.com...

I do wish them luck !

That cannot be real

“Bring soy”

What a bunch of fcuken CUCKS!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ketsuko

...you're the only one with any brains, right? if it's not done your way that's proof that it's stupid.
really really sad, same old ats.

It's not about 'his way' or 'her way', or 'our way' or 'their way', it is simply about doing things either the right way, or the wrong way.

If you had properly studied the images of their so-called community garden, and if you had even the slightest idea of basic agricultural and horticultural methods, you would know that they most certainly aren't going about things the right way.

It'll be a long, dark, and cold winter for them folk if that's their fallback plan.

If, indeed, they even manage to hold out for that long.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join