It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to hold rally in city know for the worst massacre of blacks in us history

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Although this may not be popular here, I believe that a percentage of Trump supporters are racist.

So, once again, I think that Trump is pandering to his supporters by choosing this site for a convention.

I think that Trump is very good at getting his supporters fired up to vote for him especially because whenever anyone fact checks Trump, it is branded as fake news.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Although this may not be popular here, I believe that a percentage of Trump supporters are racist.

So, once again, I think that Trump is pandering to his supporters by choosing this site for a convention.

I think that Trump is very good at getting his supporters fired up to vote for him especially because whenever anyone fact checks Trump, it is branded as fake news.

The left is just as racist. It's unfortunate, but the blacks hate whites equally.

Hatred of dark skin is pretty common around the world. India is the best place to see it in action. Darker skinned Indians are looked down upon.

Even in Africa, lighter skinned blacks look down upon those with darker skin.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Zero chance Trump will lose, just because Soros funded cultural marxist revolution protest and riots by the left is loud doesn't mean the rest of the country wants to look like Democrat controlled inner city cr2phole. IF anything the protests only created more Trump supporters. lol

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: gortex

Yeah and a miracle wouldn't even help him in 2016 but he still won.
Next....

Keep looking back to the glory days because in 2020 Trump is a known known and most sensible people know he is unfit to lead a conga line let alone a country.

Prepare to be disappointed sunshine.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Next....

Keep looking back to the glory days because in 2020 Trump is a known known and most sensible people know he is unfit to lead a conga line let alone a country.

You haven't been following balanced media.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
having an ego and being a narcissist can work to a point...but it is a double edged sword and trump has a massive ego and is such a huge narcissist..he will never admit he is wrong and will listen to no one......he will just keep going......it is a LONG 4 months before the election...he can't help but do himself in we don't have to do anything

last week the washinton republicans said they were glad mad dog was there to keep trump in check...It is like jurassic park...they thought they had control...they never did.......

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Well that wasted 7 minutes and 16 seconds of my life... Thanks, CNN. So according to CNN's source (a 30 something year old chick who talks like she was there that day), whites hated blacks for having a prominent neighborhood and decided to burn it down. I guess it's not odd at all that they didn't bother these people at all for years. Long enough to let them succeed in building 36 blocks of rich people. Then decided to just end it all one day. And how convenient that CNN released this story in October 2016 just before the election.

Think you got yourself all confused in your bid to resond to so many, what did i link to CNN that stole 7min 16sec of your life?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Apologies. Wrong thread.
edit on 6/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: WRONG THREAD.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You haven't been following balanced media.

I haven't been following any media , Trump is a lame duck based on the words and actions of Trump not the opinions of columnists.
See how he waddles toward defeat then laugh as his followers blame the media / Soros for his defeat.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

But it DOES fit the left's narrative attempting to portray Trump as a racist.

A racist that currently has the highest approval ratings in the Black community for a Republican in generations...

Where did I suggest he was racist, it would seem you are projecting your assumptions again, to pigeon hole me into a box which helps you cope with anything non trump conforming

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I dont have to agree with your politics overall to find multiple points of agreement in general. Including how using ad homs lime REEEEEE are utterly useless

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I didn't say it would happen just that I can see why it could happen

Actually, you did.

"Perhaps that's the plan then he can declare a State of Emergency and postpone the election he's going to lose."

if he does win in November I will feel deeply sorry for the right minded people of your country although I think Saint Donald will need a miracle of the highest order for that nightmare to be realised.

Don't feel sorry for us if he does win, our nation was coming back strong after the previous few administrations' debacles. Pre-virus of course.
edit on 12-6-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Next....

Deluded you are

If the last four years have done anything at all, they’ve driven support and supporters AWAY from the dEms

And you know it

Trump is winning this November, that’s a given

And you’re not prepared. Which means a lot more “REEEEEEEEEE” for me to enjoy

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

The DNC is offering up Biden to run against him.

He already got his miracle

I agree Biden is a weak candidate but many people won't vote for him they'll vote against Trump.

They say a week is a long time in politics so 5 months is an eternity , Trump is on the ropes Biden just needs to let Trump knock himself out in those remaining months.

Why do you hate Trump so much? Why do you care when it doesn't affect you? There is so much hate toward him in your posts it almost seems irrational.

Your saying Biden is a "weak" candidate is interesting. Everyone knows he's not capable of any coherent thoughts anymore, the man can't put a sentence together for crying out loud. If Biden hadn't been in politics for most of his adult life he wouldn't have gotten a second look. Do you really think someone like him that puts his hands on kids like he does and sniffs women's hair or caresses them without permission is ok?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Actually, you did.

"Perhaps that's the plan then he can declare a State of Emergency and postpone the election he's going to lose."

Actually I didn't.

You misunderstood my meaning , I didn't say he was going to call a state of emergency just that I could see why he would because the indications are he will lose.

A state of emergency would postpone the election into next year giving him the chance to quell the protests and stop the virus with him emerging victorious to claim the prize ... in his dreams.

I don't think he will call it because the dangers are too great but it's a possible avenue of escape.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Why do you hate Trump so much? Why do you care when it doesn't affect you? There is so much hate toward him in your posts it almost seems irrational.

An idiot in control of the largest economy in the world with the largest military in the world not only effects me it effects everyone in the world , his misguided actions can have a real effect on all our lives.
What's irrational is the inability of some to see that and still support a divisive , lying president.

Your saying Biden is a "weak" candidate is interesting.

Why , he is a weak candidate but as it stands he is the only alternative to 4 more years of division ,hate and mismanagement.

Everyone knows he's not capable of any coherent thoughts anymore, the man can't put a sentence together for crying out loud.

You think Trump is coherent ? , he can't answer questions with specifics , he rambles but says nothing.

Do you really think someone like him that puts his hands on kids like he does and sniffs women's hair or caresses them without permission is ok?

Yeah , lets' not get into the sex pest accusations eh , Trump's well in the lead on that score with accusations of rape , sexual assault and his own admissions of grabbing women by their private parts , accusations against Biden pale into insignificance beside those against Trump , including his perving on semi naked girls in the Miss Teen USA pageants because he could.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Rally delayed 1 day, to Saturday, June 20th.

President Donald Trump on Friday night tweeted that he is rescheduling a Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally that was to take place on Juneteenth, which is the commemoration of the end of slavery in the United States.

Trump wrote that the rally would be moved a day, to June 20. Juneteenth is June 19.

"Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date out of respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents," the president wrote in part.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey yo
Russia called
They want their election interference on social media back!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hey yo
Russia called
They want their election interference on social media back!

You obviously haven't fully understood the idea of a discussion forum yet have you.
Why are Russia calling you ?
Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join