It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to hold rally in city know for the worst massacre of blacks in us history

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
one man was killed the other whites you mentioned were killed later during the 2 days of rioting 1400 homes and businesses were burned and nearly 10.000 people homeless...it was never taught in school why is that??

you did not post a link??? www.britannica.com... On May 30, 1921, Dick Rowland, a young African American shoe shiner, was accused of assaulting a white elevator operator named Sarah Page in the elevator of a building in downtown Tulsa. The next day the Tulsa Tribune printed a story saying that Rowland had tried to rape Page, with an accompanying editorial stating that a lynching was planned for that night. That evening mobs of both African Americans and whites descended on the courthouse where Rowland was being held. When a confrontation between 1 armed African American man, there to protect Rowland, and 1 white protestor resulted in the death of the latter, the white mob was incensed, and the Tulsa riot was thus ignited.

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: research100

I researched this...

A black man was charged with assault in 1921. When at the courthouse, white people showed up to hear the verdict while in the meantime, the black community heard rumors that their friend - Rowland - had been lynched. The blacks showed up armed and killed 10 whites. The whites then retaliated. So the story we get is that white people massacred blacks.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The DNC is offering up Biden to run against him.

He already got his miracle

I agree Biden is a weak candidate but many people won't vote for him they'll vote against Trump.

They say a week is a long time in politics so 5 months is an eternity , Trump is on the ropes Biden just needs to let Trump knock himself out in those remaining months.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So exactly WHAT events may be held in tulsa in may and june?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I cant tell the difference from history to selective history.

Someone should write a book....

One day Encyclopedia Britannica will be as relevant as the Bible... and revered.

link   

originally posted by: ras321
That "something" that happened to be happens to be one of the 2 worst acts of terrorism ever perpetrated on this country. a reply to: raedar

And?

Can joe biden hold a rally there?
Can a rally EVER be held in Tulsa?

Trump is supported by MILLIONS of black voters. I don’t see ONE of them complaining

link   
a reply to: gortex
Rushia Rushia Rushia

Bad then
Bad now

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Trump is on the ropes?!?!?!

BWAAAAAHH HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

lol the CNN defense again, not that I have ever watched it, no I actually read the full transcript at the time on politifact

What do people say about assumptions again

So you read it from a left-biased media source but yet you still don't understand what he said....

That makes it even worse...

link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

He’s winning in November and you know that.

Of course he is dear , of course he is.
:roll

Maybe stop with your media fed hyperbole?

You guys can't resist can you , you keep on telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Delusional much.

link   
a reply to: Plotus

Revered by almost everyone, not everyone reads books, lots do and its very personal to them

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

thanks, care to give me the proper source then and I will cross reference them and we can both highlight the differences, seems fair

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

"I don't want to get into specifics"
Aint that just Trump all over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Trump is on the ropes?!?!?!

BWAAAAAHH HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!

It's amazing, ain't it? My friend's stepmom lives in Germany and she is exactly like this. They watch the news and swallow the BS whole. The boobtube will show them 1,000 protesters marching for BLM and tell them it's a revolution, while never telling them about the 85,000 citizens who stayed home. We are not the ones in the streets, and we are legion

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The DNC is offering up Biden to run against him.

He already got his miracle

I agree Biden is a weak candidate but many people won't vote for him they'll vote against Trump.

They say a week is a long time in politics so 5 months is an eternity , Trump is on the ropes Biden just needs to let Trump knock himself out in those remaining months.

One debate between Trump and Dementia Man and it will be all over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

thanks, care to give me the proper source then and I will cross reference them and we can both highlight the differences, seems fair

FROM your link...

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Comprehend now?

He was saying that in the two groups of protesters, both pro and anti statue removal, there were good people on both sides.

Then in the next breath condemns the bad people in both groups as well, be it ANTIFA in one group and Neo-Nazis in the other.

It's pretty simple.

So to keep up with the same old tired "Trump says white supremacists and Neo-Nazis have some good people in their organizations" simply isn't true.

But it DOES fit the left's narrative attempting to portray Trump as a racist.

A racist that currently has the highest approval ratings in the Black community for a Republican in generations...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes, Black Wall Street was a thriving and booming business community for black people. The murderous act was an act or pure and vile terrorism by the neighboring white communities. Black Wall Street was never able to recover to its wondrous glory but the history is a history many would want people to just forget.

edit on 11-6-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

what kind of MESSAGE is this sending???? this going to make things worse

Perhaps that's the plan then he can declare a State of Emergency and postpone the election he's going to lose.
Just a thought.

Dumbest thing I’ll read all day.
Just a thought.

To address the OP.......2nd dumbest thing I’ll read all day.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

trump to hold rally in city know for the worst massacre of blacks in us history

So what. Maybe he's going to make a statement about treating blacks better.

People make a conscious choice to be offended about anything and everything. It's very narcissistic. 👎

Yes, and then get mad a cartoon puppy police

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yeah, it's incredibly sad.

I like how there is an argument going around that says "Yes 1000 whites massacred a town of black people but it didn't have anything to do with race. It was economics."

Try that logic on for size.

I guess the argument is once an African American gets a piece of the pie somehow its normal that white people go crazy and fire bomb their towns and murder them buy the hundreds because, you know, thats what angry poor people do to their rich masters.
edit on 11-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

What is the purpose of forgetting? Why does time erase pain?

Because we are designed to move on.

We learn from our mistakes and we MOVE ON.

Any shrink will tell you wallowing in the past is unhealthy.

Pathologically unhealthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join