It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump to hold rally in city know for the worst massacre of blacks in us history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I researched this...

A black man was charged with assault in 1921. When at the courthouse, white people showed up to hear the verdict while in the meantime, the black community heard rumors that their friend - Rowland - had been lynched. The blacks showed up armed and killed 10 whites. The whites then retaliated. So the story we get is that white people massacred blacks.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

A friendly reminder - Lincoln was a Republican.

But....but...the parties "switched" Jerseys. One party said they were done being racist. The other one said great. Now we can be the racist. They shook hands and the rest is history.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

perhaps he was not aware of the history................oh wait, its trump we are discussing, i am sure he will say there was very fine people on both sides

If you don't like it then don't go. It's actually that simple. Pass that on to your friends.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

what kind of MESSAGE is this sending???? this going to make things worse

Perhaps that's the plan then he can declare a State of Emergency and postpone the election he's going to lose.
Just a thought.

Pffft, WHAT?!?!?

The media is lying to you lefty, there is ZERO chance that Trump is losing in November.
You can’t be that moronic

link   
Crap threads and stories like this serve only one purpose and that's stoking the fires of social destruction for political point-scoring and propagandizing.

link   

Pretty outrageous isn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't make assumptions, especially about elections because people are stupid, but if he does win in November will you admit that you were wrong?

I didn't say it would happen just that I can see why it could happen , if he does win in November I will feel deeply sorry for the right minded people of your country although I think Saint Donald will need a miracle of the highest order for that nightmare to be realised.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

perhaps he was not aware of the history................oh wait, its trump we are discussing, i am sure he will say there was very fine people on both sides

Since I am betting you have NEVER read what he actually said, let me help you...

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. ... So you know what, it's fine.

You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists.

Not exactly what CNN told you, right?

Sorry... I just couldn't believe some people still clung to the "good people on both sides" hit job our media did by taking that totally out of context and selling it to the willfully ignorant.

So I hope that helped.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't make assumptions, especially about elections because people are stupid, but if he does win in November will you admit that you were wrong?

I didn't say it would happen just that I can see why it could happen , if he does win in November I will feel deeply sorry for the right minded people of your country although I think Saint Donald will need a miracle of the highest order for that nightmare to be realised.

The DNC is offering up Biden to run against him.

He already got his miracle.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
But but but rushia

Foreign influence is foreign influence

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The media is lying to you lefty, there is ZERO chance that Trump is losing in November.

ZERO chance ?
If he stands zero chance of losing then you live in a dictatorship.

You can’t be that moronic

Yeah , I was just thinking the same thing but perhaps you can.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He’s winning in November and you know that.

Maybe stop with your media fed hyperbole?

Americans support him and his policies because it’s the right thing to do.

The media is lying to you

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
www.bbc.com... what kind of MESSAGE is this sending???? this going to make things worse

not only is trump holding his rally on juneteenth but holding it in the city where the worst anti black massacre happened 100 years ago

Yes,
I just saw that on the BBC news channel, and it's the same message he is sending re; renaming the military bases, it's a message to keep on reminding American minorities of the dreadful things that happened to them in the fairly recent past....as if they needed to be reminded.
He's a pretty evil SOB, and just wants to rub it in.
edit on 11-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wait a minute

Do you lefties think that the President is somehow ‘against’ black people? And this rally being held in Tulsa is somehow an attack on black people?

Moronic if you do. Truly moronic

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Wait a minute

Do you lefties think that the President is somehow ‘against’ black people? And this rally being held in Tulsa is somehow an attack on black people?

Moronic if you do. Truly moronic

They believe Trump told them to inject bleach, so there you go.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Quick test:

The racists are the ones hyperventilating over Trump holding a rally there because in the democrats playbook, all areas of exploitation of black folks are highlighted in the contents section at the beginning. Chapter 3 of their playbook is entitled: 'How to get NPCs to parrot our propaganda to keep racism alive'.

Its all right there in their playbook, its available on Amazon under 'terrorism training manuals'.

Here's another no-brainer. As soon as the rally starts, the coronavirus will be back with a vengence, Trump and the deplorables will be to blame - mark my #in words.

Democrats, MSM, intel agencies, foreign players - all in it to get him out of office BAMN.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oh that’s right. They do too.
They believe he called all Mexicans rapists. They believe he banned travel from muslim countries. They believe the Russians influenced the election. They believe he allowed an innocuous virus to spread. They believe EVERY SINGLE WORD the media says.

From what I can see, the President supports the black community a whole lot more than ANY dEmocrat voter does.

The black community sees that too.
edit on 11 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sorry you seem upset with what I said, where did i insinuate I would or would not be attending?

i will let my friends make their own decisions, that what most adults do

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That "something" that happened happens to be one of the 2 worst acts of terrorism ever perpetrated on this country. a reply to: raedar

edit on 11-6-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

lol the CNN defense again, not that I have ever watched it, no I actually read the full transcript at the time on politifact

What do people say about assumptions again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join