It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo can anyone just take over parts of a city

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Order, context and facts matter.

I know, crazy in this day in age.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego!

Last time I saw her she was with Waldo.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hell, if you live in one of these cities where lawlessness has taken over, do whatever the F you want. Its obvious the local Gov doesn't care.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Apparently, you can just write up a declaration, do a bit of vandalism, and property destruction (like dumping tea into a harbor), and start shooting, rioting and rebelling, and then you are a new country.

Don't forget that you also have to file the appropriate forms.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Apparently, you can just write up a declaration, do a bit of vandalism, and property destruction (like dumping tea into a harbor), and start shooting, rioting and rebelling, and then you are a new country.

Don't forget that you also have to file the appropriate forms.

And help from the French.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Me and my friend, Taff, held the small town of Beeston in Nottingham for eight days without anyone even knowing. I remember, Taff laughing over an open can of cider that we held the tiny lives of Beestonians right there in our hands. Bloody hell did we laugh until that young snowflake in a police out fit put us in the clangers for the night. Bloody snowflake!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Hitler had the brown shirts working for him
Nowdays the deep state has the Black shirts antifa working for them...

I don't think that Antifa are working for the 'deep state' government. The US government is currently right-wing and Fascist under a single dictator, to them.

Nobody said Trump is part of the Deep State...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I don't think that Antifa are working for the 'deep state' government. The US government is currently right-wing and Fascist under a single dictator, to them.

You may want to look up the definition of ‘fascism’ and also ‘dictator’

Wrong on both accounts

Fascism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Definitely ultra-right-wing.

Dictator
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A dictatorship is a state ruled by one dictator or by a small clique". - quoted from the site.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Nobody said Trump is part of the Deep State...

No, but who gives the Presidency, and the executive branch under him, it's power?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It happened before. Think it was called the Fla Republic. US was in a transition with the Spanish. Spanish were abusing the people during the transition. The people over ran the Spanish fort and formed their own country. Lasted about 30 days then the US stepped in and shut it down.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It wasn't so long ago when they made such a HUGE deal about the "Bundy Standoff" in Nevada, so I'm guessing that not EVERYONE can do things like this. Curiously, it was an armed standoff with the other BLM, Bureau of Land Management.

If nothing else it's just revealing the double standards of media news and leftist enthusiasts. They don't mind a bunch of armed leftists occupying 6 blocks and extorting businesses for money. They do mind a bunch of armed rednecks who are leaving residential areas and businesses alone.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
From the research I did, it looks like Fox News is reporting a hoax again or taking things out of proportion. Fox News likes to demonize groups of people in order to spread hate against them, often for fabricated reasons. It's all mind control.

No, I wouldn't like it if a group took over part of a city. Yes, I would like accurate reporting vs. fabrications.
edit on 11pmThu, 11 Jun 2020 21:39:24 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

disappear to our secret prisons after all this is over, forgot what they're called but antifa members have already been sent there

They are called "Rendition Sites" or more commonly known as "blacksites"...

On topic, this question made me laugh at first but i guess someone has to say it. Lol.
I am sure it is purely speculative.

-Driver

top topics

<< 1   >>

join