It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen Mark Milley apologizes for his role in Trump's church photo-op

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen Mark Milley has today apologized for his presence at Donald Trumps Church Photo opportunity.

"I should not have been there. My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.

"As a commissioned uniformed officer, it was a mistake that I have learned from, and I sincerely hope we all can learn from it."

How Trumplethinskin will take this is unknown but we can suspect +1 Overrated General.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Another Deep State traitor. He should be summarily executed for treason, sedition and trying to get through the express lane with 11 items.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So now the next lesson he can learn is that senior uniformed officers should keep their mouths shut when it comes to commenting publicly on politics.

That used to be universally understood in the military. Apparently that lesson has been forgotten.

Regardless of what one thinks about Trump, having flag officers weigh in publicly about political matters is bad ju-ju.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Another half-way decent military man distancing himself from Trump, the liar, and deceiver in chief.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
One more Odumbo mole to kick out, don't let the door hit your rearenda on your way out!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
One more Odumbo mole to kick out, don't let the door hit your rearenda on your way out!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

On December 8, 2018, President Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Milley to serve as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He really is your Messiah isn't he.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"Embrace the Constitution. It is our Northstar." Those were the last words that hypocrite said.

Ga head ... just try and exercise your 2A rights on any post in America. You'd think you were about to walk into Wyatt Earp's Tombstone.

Once again, this proves that President Trump should have just eliminated the upper leadership structure of the Military. Their entire ranks are filled with the products of our university systems. A bunch of apologists, ne'er-do-wells, narcissists ... you name it. Ya never see these a-holes down at the troop level. Why are they even on the payrolls? Why aren't their positions permanently eliminated so the taxpayer doesn't have to support them anymore?

This guy Milley makes so damned much money ... I don't think he actually has to pay taxes. What he can't collect becomes a write-off. Yeah. I'm asking. What good is he?

Ohhh ... mmmph, mmmph, mmmph ... he's there to instill good order and discipline. Myyy ever lovin' mother effin' ass.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Seriously ?

What do you think Apolitical military means ?

And you twist that as a tirade against Trump ?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Another half-way decent military man distancing himself from Trump, the liar, and deceiver in chief.

Ummm... I didn't hear anything about Trump, or the Photo Op...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
With trumps fantastic military record, how can any military personnel not respect him...oh wait.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
With trumps fantastic military record, how can any military personnel not respect him...oh wait.

What do you think they'll say about the drafter dodger running against Trump?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nope, he's not Clinton or a Deep State puppet and works for the hard working Americans, MAGA 2020!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Another Deep State traitor. He should be summarily executed for treason, sedition and trying to get through the express lane with 11 items.

I think that anyone whose uniform consists of more broaches and jewelry than cloth, must necessarily be charged with the heinous crime of over-adornment at public expense.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: olaru12

What do you think they'll say about the drafter dodger running against Trump?

They'll say, oh no, another draft dodger in office, again. These damn civvies, they're so damn... civilian!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well he's shooting off at the mouth about removing Trump by military force.

Civilian eh.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Great, he has an opinion. If he don't like his boss he can quit.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well he's shooting off at the mouth about removing Trump by military force.

Civilian eh.

Milley Cyrus or Biden?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So after a General speaks about NOT politicizing the military a Trump Hater,his most likely challenger is POLITICIZING the military.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He really is your Messiah isn't he.

Love that picture lol And thst is about right! It's crazy that he is seen as a messiah in this day and age when we should know better.

Thought this only happens in places like North Korea!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join