It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Mob In Seattle Establishing Checkpoints & Extorting Businesses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I thought it was fine, seemed real enough to me.
It also aligns with the police accounts of crime
and 9/11 calls from the area.
a reply to: burntheships

But you have this resident saying that it was the worst when there was clashes with the police

mynorthwest.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It doesn't seem like an either or type of situation.

Here is a business owner that was robbed, caught the
guy red handed and detained him as police were
in route. He was mobbed by the CHAZ and threatened
at gun point.

www.wgmd.com...

The armed militants of CHAZ, carrying out their own
form of justice protecting robbers.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

is that the same story where they caught the guy and the people there detained them but the police never came, so they ended up letting him go?

the auto parts store?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

did you also see that apparently we are giving them concrete wooden barricades?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Update: 1 Seattle is still a mess, 2 our city council is still corrupt, 3 residents of the CHOP invaded territory are still in fear, 4 our local police still can't do anything about it due to problem #2, 5 buses of outside protesters STILL coming in yet the overwhelming junkie occupation/problem... again caused by problem #2

lather rinse repeat, time for residents to wake the # up!
edit on 16-6-2020 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In the meantime, I think Repubs will lose some face for looking weak by failing to crackdown on this.

But Dems will end up looking considerably worse, no matter how it plays out.

This should have done this day 1, but it's not too late. Although I appreciate the strategy of letting liberalism implode/stop propping it up
edit on 6/16/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

did you also see that apparently we are giving them concrete wooden barricades?

Yes, I see the new barricades covered in wood,
I assumed that is so that the SPAZ CHAZ has
a place to vandalize on the plywood.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Gotta agree, this should have been knocked down hard and fast. They should have shut the power and water the first night, then barricaded the area to stop any food or water being brought in along with jamming the cell phones around that area.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: JBurns

Gotta agree, this should have been knocked down hard and fast. They should have shut the power and water the first night, then barricaded the area to stop any food or water being brought in along with jamming the cell phones around that area.

Right, and the message to any businesses in that vicinity would be ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sue BLM and antifa for damages.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I totally agree with that, I went in there today, and alot of the people who are camped out there are in need of services. (meaning addiction or mental health)

I think the city should pay social services extra to see if we can go in there and engage some of the people. but I doubt my colleagues would be up for that.

But I had also thought that Miss summer of love brokered a deal and the police precint street was suppossed to be clear. but apparently blockades are still up. But at least the fire department has access to things now.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here is also my synopsis and tell me if I am wrong. I think its a mixed crowd there we have people who come in during the afternoon day evening maybe they are Amazon white people who knows, (thats what one of my friends told me) You also have a homeless population/low income that is camping out there, and also people that want to come in and party. I think that is the occupying force there.

I think it could also be interesting as we progress that we are getting ready to (finally!) get into phase two of opening up stuff and lets see how many people want to hang out there??

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

This is liberal Seattle, thats not going to happen. I wish it did. I would have fell in love with Miss Carmen over night, if she would have said we are not leaving.

also what if I could show you a poll where most Seattlites are okay with whats going on?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You are about right on most of it, but I dont go in at night. The days are tourists and other neighborhood locals wondering WTF, the homeless you speak of are actually junkies, very sketchy and unpredictable mix of heroin meth and crack addicts (apparently we sell kratom in stores here too, whatever that is). The city has made a habit of housing the drug addicts on our streets and ignoring the real problem. The actual homeless without drug problems try to get into tiny house villages, affordable housing or just stay away from the dense areas of tents with problems.

The out of town protesters apparently are bussed in from our east side, not sure who's making that happen but you can see the numbers show up by the time its get primetime, they are all looking to get great footage of this golden moment of freedom, and then the Daz dude starts to hand out weapons and the rest is stupid human history

I see why so many are grabbing their popcorn over this, its just so sad its in some of my best friend's backyards, and this city is sooooo stubborn to accept anything that isnt a personal fantasy or a safe narrative.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I see why so many are grabbing their popcorn over this, its just so sad its in some of my best friend's backyards, and this city is sooooo stubborn to accept anything that isnt a personal fantasy or a safe narrative.

yeah its sad because the capitol hill area is actually a nice area and now...

But again I also wonder as stuff starts to open up willl this continue?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Nothing. It would've been put down before day break. A big reckoning needs to happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Sue BLM and antifa for damages.

Problem is you can't get blood out of a stone.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Poll shows Seattlites approve of city leadersa reply to: Chance321

Yeah well it surprised me a little bit

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

That is interesting though I wonder about the accuracy.

The latest is many Seattle business owners are going to
pull out, mass exodus.

Seattle business owner warns city facing 'mass exodus' as 'homeless, drugs and gangs' take over downtown

Seattle business owner warns city facing 'mass exodus' as 'homeless, drugs and gangs' take over downtown

"Speaking for myself and for other friends that have either restaurants or other businesses," Rodolfo answered, "I can tell you that Seattle is going to experience a mass exodus."

Business owner says Mayor Jenny talked with him and
tried to placate him with a commitment to put him
on a task force, but she never called back.

Can not say I would blame the business owners for
getting the heck out. Why waste time publishing
your name or business so you can become a target?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join