It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Mob In Seattle Establishing Checkpoints & Extorting Businesses

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
Interesting a black homophobe is their leader.
The thundering sound calling this man out from all the sjw here is deafening.
Oh
Thats right, it is inconvenient for them.
Oh well.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Interesting a black homophobe is their leader.
The thundering sound calling this man out from all the sjw here is deafening.
Oh
Thats right, it is inconvenient for them.
Oh well.

The "black homophobe" has only declared himself a leader. There's zero indication that he actually has any authority.

He's a great lightning rod for right-wing media though, isn't he?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Reminder.....

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Warlord is carrying an AK15 or 47 and is on video
"policing" people and assaulting them.

Do you think the reason he is still at large
is the AK 15 assault weapon he is carrying
or the respect he has gained.

LOL!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

I know that a lot of people on this site do not trust the media because the media tries to sensationalize things.

Why are you believing the media in this case?

I'm glad your friend in the area hasn't been troubled.

The accounts from multiple media sources, including
video from the area pretty much verify all that
is happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Who could have seen this coming?

When Americans of a left of center persuasion march with their Constitutionally mandated arms, they're a "mob."

When right biased folks do it, they're freedom fighters and patiots.

Assaulting individuals with firearms is illegal in Washington state AND Michigan.

Yet, only one group is called "thugs" et. al.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77
Thank you! Your questioning post just restored my faith in ATS a little.

We are suppose to be the ones who deny ignorance, the ones who question everything including our own beliefs and fears.
When things get painful or emotional we seem to stop questioning despite it being the most important time to do so.
It only makes sense that if you want to shut down a group the easiest way to do that is to make them out to be a threat. So the question of who has actually been there is a great starting point.

Thanks again! Star.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes media sources are to me trusted because THEY show us they are on the peoples side this time (sarc) see my post above and the one from wildbob77

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

We have had nothing but sold out douchebags for mayor for some time, Jenny is just our newest low

She sounds like she wants chaos on our streets, I know she wont get re elected since the actual citizens want to go back to work... she is playing from a different playbook entirely

Thank you for your updates from the area!

Do you know if Mayor Jenny working in coordination with Sawant?

This woman is CRAZY, she lets hundreds of protesters into our city hall and is STILL on city council??, she should be fired immediately. The city hall is NOT her personal stage for this crap, does anyone in Seattle get this? Hyjacking our process is anarchy at best

komonews.com...

Also wondering why just one person on the City Council is
calling the shots, seems like these matters would require a vote?

So I have watched this virus take out friend's small businesses, and now we have riots to smash and burn the buildings where they once were?? This gets more ridiculous every day

Hope that the city officials there will actually do something
to protect the businesses and homeowners, who are the
ones actually paying for all of this.

That is real injustice, when law abiding citizens are
paying the bills and The City just leaves them
hanging in the wind.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

More than that, the police chief stated on the news that rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violence is occurring in those areas, and have tripled, but the police can't get to those areas.

twitter.com...

Yes, I saw a video of the Police Chief talking about that.

Yet so many people will just dismiss this because she is
wearing a police uniform. She just happens to be a
respected woman in the black community otherwise.

I guess some people are willing to turn a blind eye
to rape response times because ....well.....you
know protesters have seized the area and are in
control. What is more important in terms of human
lives and safety?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
An update from Black Lives Matter on the "CHAZ"

Well this is an interesting turn of events!
Protesters from the Antifa side or whatever they
want to call themselves if they are not BLM have
turned against BLM and BLM is saying they have
hijacked the original message.

Black Lives Matter protesters say Seattle’s autonomous zone has hijacked message

Black Lives Matter protesters say Seattle’s autonomous zone has hijacked message
Protesters inside the self-declared autonomous zone in downtown Seattle booed and heckled members of the African American Community Advisory Council Thursday afternoon as the group told demonstrators they had "hijacked" the message of Black Lives Matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Interesting you defend him....
Or not?

Nothing but trashy people there.
Their silence is violence, or so we were told.

What a wonderful double standard.
A whole crew of contortionists defending this garbage.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Open carry in MI where's your story coming from

originally posted by: Gryphon66

When Americans of a left of center persuasion march with their Constitutionally mandated arms, they're a "mob."

Assaulting individuals with firearms is illegal in Washington state AND Michigan.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That's funny, that's the exact opposite of how Gov. Whitmer of Michigan characterized it. She called the peaceful right biased folks who marched, armed, on the capital a "Mob".

Not long afterwards the same Gov. Whitmer of Michigan said "protesters" protesting Floyd's killing were just 'necessary' peaceful demonstrators following their Constitutional rights...even though they were violating her COVID lockdown. In other words, they were just 'patriots' and 'freedom fighters'.

So how do you explain this? It seems politicians are more than just a small part of the overall problem, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if a well-armed group came into my house calling for my death, I might think they were a bit mob-like as well.

Yeah, I haven't seen anything redeeming from the Michigan governor, but, I wasn't talking about politicians I was talking about ATS members and the inconsistency of many stated positions. However, since you asked:

Whitmer is a politician. I expect politicians, whom I believe are all bascially psychotic, to lie. I thought the way she handed the lockdowns was among the most stupid in the country. I think she set herself up to look like an autocrat and I think she acted like one. I was in favor of reasonable responses to the pandemic, I was not and am not in favor of being put under house arrest without a trial and a conviction. It's fine to tell us that we should "social distance" as a response to a pandemic, since we have not in my lifetime at least had any real training about how to plan for and respond to pandemic conditions. It's NOT fine to issue proclamations, declarations and such and enforce them with the police.

What concerns me most about the whole pandemic circus is that local-State-Federal government told us to stay inside and most of us did ... for months. What also concerns me is that this was obviously a coordinated world-wide effort.

What really bothers me is that we haven't seen such a wide-ranging application of the governments' "police power for the public good" in at least a century.

What scares me is that TPTB have a real taste for it now.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Open carry in MI where's your story coming from

Open carry in Washington too for long guns I understand, however, it's illegal to use guns to assault or intimidate others in both States, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'd actually agree with you, except there are probably at least some citizens who live or own businesses within the boundaries who disagree with this whole takeover. I keep wanting to see some video (or written) comments from those people about how they are dealing with this. How the hell would that work? If I don't want to be included, would they let me be, to come and go as I please, and leave my stuff alone? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Question - If one of these Armed Antifa Mob happen to get Shot by somebody in the " General Public " by Accident , Who would they Call ?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question - If one of these Armed Antifa Mob happen to get Shot by somebody in the " General Public " by Accident , Who would they Call ?

Ghostbusters!

911- Is this an emergency
Antifa caller- I'm in the CHAZ and have been shot
911- sir this is for emergencies only
Antifa caller- no really I have been shot
911- well go talk to your ambassador
Antifa caller- help
911- CLICK

And that's how it should go. I bet in real life though after it would take a massive amount of time to get a cop and an EMT unit there, the crappos controlling the area wouldn't let the help in, then turn around and tell the media that the police let the shot victim die.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Won't be long...Some of them will be pushing up daisies...The rest will be sitting in a Federal Prison somewhere...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join