It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Antifa Mob In Seattle Establishing Checkpoints & Extorting Businesses

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burntheships

Question - If one of these Armed Antifa Mob happen to get Shot by somebody in the " General Public " by Accident , Who would they Call ?

This has a certain “if a tree falls in the woods...” feel to it. We won’t know until we test the theory out.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So my social media has been blowing up with these autozone numbnuts as well as local police and mayor saying there are no armed checkpoints or shakedowns here.. nothing to see, everyone is SO adamant this is peaceful well because the first night of riots they got super aggressive to the point of someone using a weapon. So now they are peaceful now that they have a racist garden and tons of chalk art and no armed guards, at the moment

weather just got insanely nasty here again, rain that makes a tent seem silly

that cardboard garden is good and watered now

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

You guys are calling them autozoners? That's funny.

Part of me has been wondering if it's peaceful and all that BS during the day, but after nightfall is when all the claims of extortions, shakedowns, and worse are happening.

Any way you could sneak in, or do you know someone with a drone?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I'm calling them autozoners, its perfectly ridiculous like they are

The climate there changes depending on time of day, in the morning the residents move the barricades back and drive thru until the protesters show up and start their LARP up again, but yes at night it could get nasty when they all are contending with junkies and homeless mixed in.

Im on the other side of town but it would be easy for me to walk thru in the mornings when nobody is up, even early afternoon when i was by last it wasn't very intimidating, just a giant hassle for business and residents

If my job has me near there tomorrow I might take a closer look, it will be early enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Cool!

If you know anyone with game cameras they are pretty easy to set up and hide.

Some of them you can connect to remotely and it could give us a glimpse of what goes on after dark.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A man is attacked on the street for speaking
his mind or preaching.

Warning - disturbing video at link.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Far Leftists Enact Racial Segregation At "The CHAZ" In Seattle

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A resident speaks out about how they have been
scared every day of the takeover. He has heard
gunshots every night, screams of terror.

Video at the link:

The man, who asked to only be referred to as Brandon, said he has been terrified since the protests began. Brandon said protesters are at his gates every night, adding that his “own government” has abandoned the people. “I’m scared,” Brandon said. “I’ve been scared every day since Sunday, and I haven’t gotten a lot of sleep. For the first time in my life in Capitol Hill, I hear gunshots every single night. I’ve heard people screaming every single night outside. And they’re not protest screams … I’ve also heard screams of terror out there, and I don’t know what’s happening out there.”

‘I’ve Been Scared Every Day’: Seattle Resident Speaks Out About Life On The Border Of CHAZ

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Apparently by posts made to a forum,
some of the CHAZ people are discussing
chemical weapons for some reason.

Snapshots at this link.
pjmedia.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just read Hells Angels And Mongols(1%s) heading there!Lol antifa.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Seeing as they're China worshipping domestic terrorists that would be about right!

You know those communists, they squirm in packs like cockroaches

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Yes!

I went up on Friday for a few hours, I walked right in,
was not questioned by anyone at all, saw no weapons at all,

there was a hot dog vendor in the street, there was an open taco restaurant with an outside taco bar full of people eating, there were open businesses,

There is a candle memorial down an alley with pictures and stories of victims,

There is a full-on co-op store (2 actually) with plenty of food, music was playing, there were kids and dogs running around,

and another thing the MSN seems to fail to mention is that a good half of the area is an open PARK, not city blocks... its an open park...

My impression of the whole thing was as if some 15 year old kids made a big fort and were camping out... It was really much like a street fair, the smell of food and music, I even saw tenants of one of the buildings driving past a barrier and into their garage....

It was completely mellow and peaceful, some tents, and one sort of main tent with speakers talking, but it was not loud... I disagree with what they are doing but it is 100% NOT what the MSN is portraying it to be. Heck, I may just go back up for a hot dog..

Here is a link to a news site that pretty well describes what I saw : the CHAZ

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Heavily-armed leftist gun club patrolling streets of Seattle’s CHAZ to ‘ward off dangerous extremists’

Heavily-armed leftist gun club patrolling streets of Seattle’s CHAZ to ‘ward off dangerous extremists’
VIDEO at the LINK

The Seattle Autonomous Zone consists of six blocks around the abandoned East Precinct, which officers were forced to flee after receiving threats it would be burned down.

Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (PSJBGC) members serve as loosely organized security there.

The controversial leftist organization made headlines when one of its members Willem van Spronsen set an ICE parking lot on fire.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I was there today too, it was quiet sure because the violent a-holes don't come out until night, I watched that video of the scared local who lives there and is constantly threatened.

I love how people overlook how many junkies comprise this hoarde of protesters, again thats why at night this neighborhood changes drastically, especially now.

It didn't smell like wonderful food or any of that, the garbage was everywhere as were the highly lowbrow and violent tags on every surface possible. During the day it's like the aftermath of a really roudy rave or some heavy metal show, barterfaire but nobody is really bartering. I saw the eyes of the locals, NOT the tourists or protesters or outsiders who dont normally live there, they were depressed and worried. Very few of these businesses want this. even fewer residents do either. I have a great friend who is scared this is going to spread to their block!!!

the summer of glove

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

I love how people overlook how many junkies comprise this hoarde of protesters, again thats why at night this neighborhood changes drastically, especially now.

It didn't smell like wonderful food or any of that, the garbage was everywhere as were the highly lowbrow and violent tags on every surface possible. During the day it's like the aftermath of a really roudy rave or some heavy metal show, barterfaire but nobody is really bartering. I saw the eyes of the locals, NOT the tourists or protesters or outsiders who dont normally live there, they were depressed and worried. Very few of these businesses want this. even fewer residents do either. I have a great friend who is scared this is going to spread to their block!!!

Thank you for your latest update, I am sure there are
many people here who appreciate your efforts, and
your pictures.

I really feel for the business owners and homeowners
there. Perhaps writing a letter to the Governor would
help? It seems Mayor Jenny is too scared to do anything.

Though, I get the feeling from Inslee that his defense
is "I didn't know" but...he certainly knows now and is
doing nothing.

He is basically worthless, no help forthcoming from him
that would be my assumption.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Cool!

If you know anyone with game cameras they are pretty easy to set up and hide.

Some of them you can connect to remotely and it could give us a glimpse of what goes on after dark.

I actually don't have any personal friends inside the zone, except one "fb friend" who is a lunatic who supports this. I might be inspired to do some night recon at some point, it's pretty easy to get up there and that taco place is still decent. Havent had the nightvision out in awhile, lol j/k.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

A resident speaks out about how they have been
scared every day of the takeover. He has heard
gunshots every night, screams of terror.

I just watched that video, and it doesnt seem real.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I thought it was fine, seemed real enough to me.
It also aligns with the police accounts of crime
and 9/11 calls from the area.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Aliquandro

I really feel for the business owners and homeowners
there. Perhaps writing a letter to the Governor would
help? It seems Mayor Jenny is too scared to do anything.

Though, I get the feeling from Inslee that his defense
is "I didn't know" but...he certainly knows now and is
doing nothing.

He is basically worthless, no help forthcoming from him
that would be my assumption.

I disagree. I think tThis is very calculated on the part of the Mayor and the Governor Inslee. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn there are specific directions from the governor's office to do nothing (with the hope of forcing Trump to do something, but I'm sure they will couch it some other way to prevent discovery under FOIA).

edit on 6/16/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I disagree. This is very calculated on the part of the Mayor and the Governor Inslee. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn there are specific directions from the governor's office to do nothing (with the hope of forcing Trump to do something, but I'm sure they will couch it some other way to prevent discovery under FOIA).
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

this guy inslee is not that smart, I have been watching him and his press conferences all throughout the lockdown. He is not that smart to come up with a matermind plan. he is not.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join