It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's that on Ellen's Wall?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Assuming that's not the title you should paint something fitting and call it that. Hell, I'd buy it just to be able to say that when a houseguest asks!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I love Ellen and I love that art piece!

S & F for the interesting dialogue this sparked. Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I forgot to add that it looks look the work of a five year old too. Some twisted kiddie art? We all know Ellen doesn't have kids.

How do you know who's in her basement?

Super creepy stuff, looks like a sacrificial ritual from here.
Also it's turned 90 degrees clockwise.
Easy mistake to make there.
edit on 14-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What are you guys slow?

Rest in peace, lady justice is dead, I like hotpockets.
Im afraid your correct. The product of satanic ritual abuse no doubt..

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

a reply to: Spacespider

I've heard his name mentioned before but never checked him out. Seems he was seriously mentally ill and self medicating. Celebs like her put him on a pedestal when he should have been institutionalized, maybe he would have lived.

Why would you say he was seriously mentally ill? He was never diagnosed as such.

He was messed up with heroin. It killed him at an early age.

He was pretty much homeless from the time he was a kid and found fame overnight and couldn't handle it.

Its happened to a lot of artists.

And a lot of people put up drug user mentally unstable artists on pedestals.

So here's my take on it as an artist with a stupid opinion, the art looks like it is from a deranged mind, like a child with trauma. Yeah it's art and all art should be acceptable, but its in the same vein as Twombly, Bacon and those 2 artists that the Pedosta's like so much. Yeah these artists sell huge, but what is the crappy image they are selling? It's either an attempt at looking like a sick #, or its actual they are a sick #, either way I tend to wonder what the hell they are thinking?

Drugs can literally lead to the same place as mental illness, I live in a city full of junkies and zero laws for controlling it. Also we have a huge number of mentally ill, the coincidence isn't one.

Also, what is in the mind of a person who likes this art in their home? It moves you? wait you want to be terrified and creeped out in your home? Or wait, this makes you relaxed and calm? A disemboweled lady liberty with bloody genitalia is calming?

As an artist I truly get you can get some insight from what patrons hang on their walls. Wait until they ask for a commission of some twisted stuff tho.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

The art itself is making a statement about a lack of justice present in our environment and the corrupt system. That Ellen is showing it here is possibly in response to the cop killing stuff going on but I'm not sure.

The feelings involved in thinking about our corrupt system make me sick to my stomach, among other things.

When I read your post I immediately got this weird censorship feeling like you would ban art you deemed to be negative, like a real 1984 feeling. Like you would judge people and report people based on what art they have in their homes, LOL.

God people are so f-cking judgey these days, it's all about censorship and shutting people up from all sides of the dodecahedron. Like why?

But I do like your art, if that's your stuff you got going on there, the fish and the cat and the weird boobs. Real trippy druggy like stuff, I dig it.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hey Aliquandro,

I could be wrong but I think I gleaned a couple things out of your post.

1) You mention the art in question "is in the same vein" as Twombly, Bacon and those 2 artists the Podestas like so much.

If you mean abstract and against the current conventions, then Twombly and Bacon can be included.

I don't know what the pedestas art inclinations are but I googled it and ran into Pizza Gate and read many stories. I found this story on Marial Marshal and her work here:

Pizzagate Cabal Targets Artist Over Pics of Her Kids

Got me thinking about the intent of your post. Realizing that Cy Twombly and Francis Bacon are gay, I think I know why you picked them as examples of "in the same vein"

Because as an artist, you should know their styles were completely different and although their careers did overlap at one point, they came from different schools.

Is it a stretch to say you are not a big Robert Mapplethorpe fan?

Ellen is a gay lib and I would imagine you think she is a Pizzagate pedophile? And thus the art is made by a sick#?

Dude, spit it out.

Isn't that pizza gate stuff over yet?

So here's my take on it as an artist with a stupid opinion,

edit on 14-6-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I think Ancient Astronaut Theorists should take a look at that.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

HAHahahahahahaaha, OMG you crack me up. I would never censor art, I just know what the hell I like and state my opinions. And you are correct the art is mine but much older work.

See to me art that is trying to seem troubled or overly primitive or extra shocking tends to come across as contrived and fake. I'm more into expressionism and abstraction and heavily textured compositions that dazzle and have some epic or alive quality to them. Somewhere out there is my complete opposite bizarro superman, Im scared of the day we meet

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

No they are similar in that they are trying too hard to accomplish something they are not really (again IMO) which is being super primitive or crude and edgy and trying for truly disturbed. I knew nothing of their sexuality until your post, I just took enough art history to know bacons work, but I could have guessed about twombly since his art is giant flying penises (again not a fan)

Yes i made a reference to podesta because all the art he and ping pong had was both horrible and disturbing, and in the same desperate vein to be edgy, you just want me to be some pizzagate freak... sorry to dissapoint, just an artist with opinions

I can only honestly say all these people have in common is bad art, but this is a conspiracy forum last time I checked

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So here's my take on it as an artist with a stupid opinion

And a disingenuous one. Cheers you are a winner.

Enjoy your "ping pong" fantasies, what ever that is lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Don't underestimate the craziness within hollyweird.

And Ellen has always been very upset she doesnt have a weiner. So much so it makes her a very mean spirited person.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

look slike lady justice breaking out , or breaking the ceiling

also 5 lines redacted or 5 names

and RIP QTT or RIP OTT

she has another weird jumper or another poster with art similar to this with the face red etc , my partner says it all has to do with tom hanks and the wilson red face ball is some sort of creepy pedo cult.

If you watch her casts these art change all the time , she is sending messages to people

she had a jumper with RUN FOREST RUN on it , im sure ive seen that floating around the world weird web

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone with a social media account post the picture, tag her in it, and just ask her? I bet she'd answer....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join