It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crushed By Falling Statue In Virginia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: panoz77

Hit him so hard, the statues arm broke off. Likely had a rebar running through it too. Ouch!

It's so unfortunate.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: infolurker

They don't even know what they're doing. They're just tearing things down.

But if they wanted to get America's attention, they're doing it. They're not going to get the result they think they're going to get though.

I'd be willing to bet even with you on that.

What's the response you're imagining? A military strike against citizens to prove America isn't a police state?

What will likely happen is what always happens. This will calm down when the media stops hyping it.

They're arming themselves and blocking areas of Seattle off until their demands are met. What do YOU think will happen if they don't stand down? If it's not citizens slapping them down then it'll be the military. You don't get to hold a city hostage and then complain about a police state when you're taken down. Reality doesn't work like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Could these people go to jail if he dies?

President of @BLM757 describes what he saw of the incident. He says afterwords you could see part of the mans skull. He is Asking everyone to pray for the man who believes was in his 30s

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: infolurker

They don't even know what they're doing. They're just tearing things down.

But if they wanted to get America's attention, they're doing it. They're not going to get the result they think they're going to get though.

I'd be willing to bet even with you on that.

What's the response you're imagining? A military strike against citizens to prove America isn't a police state?

What will likely happen is what always happens. This will calm down when the media stops hyping it.

They're arming themselves and blocking areas of Seattle off until their demands are met. What do YOU think will happen if they don't stand down? If it's not citizens slapping them down then it'll be the military. You don't get to hold a city hostage and then complain about a police state when you're taken down. Reality doesn't work like that.

So they don't have 2nd Amendment rights now?

I don't think you understand the situation. It's a few blocks. Most of them live there, it's their neighborhood. The police department (East Precinct) willingly withdrew. You're just parroting right-wing media and hyperventilating.

You guys aren't goign to be happy until you get military action on US soil, are you? Be careful what you wish for.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Confederate leaders weren't dictators. Hussein was.

link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Could these people go to jail if he dies?

President of @BLM757 describes what he saw of the incident. He says afterwords you could see part of the mans skull. He is Asking everyone to pray for the man who believes was in his 30s

If he does they'll buy the martyr a gold casket like Floyd.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Try focus on the statue.

There is a clue in there some were.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Nope. Confederate leaders were ACTUAL insurrectionsts.

You know, like you're falsely claiming the folks in Seattle are?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Any update on the terrorist who got scalped?

Anyone know their name?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

WTF dude, really? Did you piss and moan like this when the Bundy's stood their ground on their land? At least they had a legit argument.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

If he does they'll buy the martyr a gold casket like Floyd.

Did they really do that? Not that I doubt you but there is just so much cray cray going on right now I havn't had time to look at floyds funeral . Im too busy keeping up with events in MINP where a friend lives and Seattle where my brother and family live.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Did they really do that?

Yep

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

WTF dude, really? Did you piss and moan like this when the Bundy's stood their ground on their land? At least they had a legit argument.

And it was a federal dispute.

Not what the American Taliban are whining over.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I remember people crying from the mountaintops, now they're perfectly content with armed "protesters" taking over city blocks.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Those Confederates also stood up to federal overreach.

I guess they have to erase anyone that's ever stood up to federal abuse of power.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I remember people crying from the mountaintops, now they're perfectly content with armed "protesters" taking over city blocks.

They've never been consistent.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenI

Some people are just damaged. Not much you can do.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

LOL .. I don't think I'm the one ""pissing and moaning here" dude. You and your gang are the ones screaming for bunker buster bombs on a bunch of kids in Seattle.

The Bundy's are a perfect example though. You're fine with "armed rebellion" as long as it suits your politics.

Nah, nothing hypocritical about that at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Those Confederates also stood up to federal overreach.

I guess they have to erase anyone that's ever stood up to federal abuse of power.

LOL ... yeah, the actual largest insurrection in this country is completely justified.

These kids squatting on their block are the real danger though.

What's that word you guys alway use? "Snowflakes"?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join