It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test anyones racism with this question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hmm... Maybe a Little Joe Might Sooth that Savage Beast then .................)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ok you found my kyptonite. Can NEVER go wrong with some Satriani!

edit on 10-6-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

people want to be where there's money because it means security and comfort, its that simple sometimes.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

This is a racism test?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Racism is action that causes damages based on a belief that a person's race makes a difference.

Three requirements: belief, action and damages.

Belief that a person's race makes a difference without action has no effect.

We cannot as a society nor can our government control someone's thoughts and beliefs.

Our body and our mind are our fundamental property.

We have failed so far as we try to control beliefs and for the most part when we try to control actions.

We can try to limit or prevent actual damages.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports I'm wondering what your trying to portray,how can a person's preference result in racism? when someone trys changing narrative,thats deception

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Ask anyone you know to answer this question

Where do you want to visit
Where do you want to live
Where do you want to retire

What you will find every time that almost from the beginning no one wants to live in any area majority occupied by people from sub Saharan Africa, no one - not even African Americans want to live in a place given the choice where any on the 1.1 billion like ethnic people are the majority.

Even if places like Jamaica black people prefer to live in predominately white communities there if given the choice, why is that?

I ask the question all the time without giving the reason or my thoughts and over and over I get the same answer, people want to visit Kenyan safaris, they don’t want I live in the local communities.

Why is this thread in the political forum?!?!

OMG 😂

Not one thing about politics in the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

People generally want to visit somewhere different to their own surroundings.

People want to live somewhere where they can create economic and social stability.

People generally want to retire amongst familiar surroundings that are safe and appropriate to aged care needs.

Your questions ( not a single question as your thread title implies ) has absolutely nothing to do with racism and everything to do with humans generally being victims of habitual routine.

And -

It's a safety issue not a race issue. So who knows why indigenous Jamaicans prefer to live in white communities instead of indigenous communities but if thats the case as you present it then that alone speaks volumes and renders the statement self explanatory does it not.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What on earth does where I ideally want to live have anything to do with racism?

I'm not going to going to begin to give any sort of credibility to current notions of racism all I KNOW is that I do not think I am racially superior to anyone of any other racial ethnicity and am not racist whatsoever.

In an ideal world I'd like to retire somewhere near the sea, reasonably isolated but within easy reach of some sort of town or even medium sized city.....preferably in somewhere like New Zealand, the USA and even here at home in good old Blighty.

Whilst I'd love to visit Africa and The Caribbean - possibly a bit too hot for my liking - I know I don't want to live there.

Why would that possibly make me a racist?

edit on 11/6/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What a bullsh*t question. It’s biased because the questioner is assuming racism because people aren’t answering how YOU want them to answer, or how you expect them to answer in order to prove your own interpretation of racism, which is wrong, by the way.

Just because, as others have already said, I want to visit a place in Africa and do not want to LIVE in Africa doesn’t make me racist.

I want to live and retire somewhere that is clean, safe, as free from crime as possible and ideally with as little other people as possible.

I don’t give a toss about the colour of your skin; if you’re an assh*le then you’re an assh*le and I’ll call the person out as such. And being and assh*le isn’t restricted to the colour of one’s skin.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Where to visit? Let's see, Dominica, Cayman Islands, Jamaica (love that accent!), maybe some of the islands around Indonesia, Belize... I like uncivilized places. Civilization is pretty barbaric. Belize has a lot of unspoiled jungle, too. Redneck like jungle.

Where to live? Alabama (aka Paradise).

Where to retire? Same thing for me, Alabama.

So, do I pass the racism test?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Ask anyone you know to answer this question

Where do you want to visit

What you will find every time that almost from the beginning no one wants to live in any area majority occupied by people from sub Saharan Africa, no one - not even African Americans want to live in a place given the choice where any on the 1.1 billion like ethnic people are the majority.

Even if places like Jamaica black people prefer to live in predominately white communities there if given the choice, why is that?

I ask the question all the time without giving the reason or my thoughts and over and over I get the same answer, people want to visit Kenyan safaris, they don’t want I live in the local communities.

That failed for me man

1. Mt. Kilimanjaro
2. Rio De Janeiro
3. Caribbean

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have a friend from Nigeria. He doesnt want to live there either, so he lives here.

I need to tell him hes racist

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
has nothing to do with racism but rather with human development index and welfare though.
edit on 11-6-2020 by jamsession because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
One of my favorite places to visit is Bermuda. And if I had enough money I wouldn't mind returning there.

53.8% sub Saharan African

I have friends that live on Bermuda, you wouldn't believe the amount of cars stolen on the island, considering they cant go very far, not to mention the crime, drugs, prostitution and homelessness in the poorer areas which again are primarily subsaharan. I got the sense even among the wealthy black people living on the island that they are praying for gentrification and mass migration of large parts of there common ancestors. The company I used to work for did everything they could to help a black family move to California from Bermuda - even with a combined 240K income they didn't want to stay any longer. I only know 2 people that want to keep living there, 1 who would leave but shares custody, until his kid goes to college and then they are moving to a different island - the other one is a die hard beta simp who loves cats and Hillary - his wife left him over it 2 years ago.

All of the answers in this thread so far repeat the answers I've always heard, people want to live somewhere better - they can't think of 1 place in 1000 that they would want to live surrounded by black people. These aren't my answers, these are yours.

At what point is it no longer white peoples fault? At what point do black people revolt against muslims who are slave owners today, the heads of 3 African governments that now sanction open air slave markets?

Never - last week again I was told by some white beta simp karenboy that I owed reparations..B my family came to the US 80 years after slavery ended - 4 generations, it's been almost 8 generations since it ended because of the first republican president.

That didn't even register to hillary voter.

Luckily I am seeing and hearing more strong black leaders step up and take responsibility for plight in their own areas and some are attacking the same karens that treat them like children that need protection.

Cheeto Jesus is draining all r swamps
edit on 26-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That's a very good question...

One that I'm sure the OP can answer for us.

Ideally, I'd like to live in the British Virgin Islands. Why? The British Virgin Islands. That's why.

But I'll settle for my little 5-10 acres of scrub land here in Alabama with my little ol' tornado bait mobile home, out in the middle of no where, preferably up in the mountains back of beyond.

Where this long haired country boy can be left alone.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Newport Beach has outlawed your right to live outdoors, bewarez.

The days of being left alone are long gone - it's time for the "silent majority" to flex their collective muscle and say no more.
edit on 27-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I have a friend from Nigeria. He doesnt want to live there either, so he lives here.

I need to tell him hes racist

Nigeria is heavily tribal and often they see other tribes as other races, whatever the skin color. Hausa-Fulani, Igbo, and Yoruba dominate 70% of the country but there is another 300 smaller tribes right now.

I bet your friend has some opinions about other tribes.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25234420]circuitsports[/post

Right where i am at the moment , Retired to the Highlands of Scotland/Pictland , great neighbours fantastic scenery , i live in a national park area

XXXXN sorted

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join