It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test anyones racism with this question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ask anyone you know to answer this question

Where do you want to visit
Where do you want to live
Where do you want to retire

What you will find every time that almost from the beginning no one wants to live in any area majority occupied by people from sub Saharan Africa, no one - not even African Americans want to live in a place given the choice where any on the 1.1 billion like ethnic people are the majority.

Even if places like Jamaica black people prefer to live in predominately white communities there if given the choice, why is that?

I ask the question all the time without giving the reason or my thoughts and over and over I get the same answer, people want to visit Kenyan safaris, they don’t want I live in the local communities.
edit on 10-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

People usually want to visit places that are better than where they live not worse..

Except for missionaries.
They’ve been teaching the same people how to dig a well for a century..

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So if I don't want to live in a predominately black area with gang violence, where any stupid white guy could be mugged/robbed/and/or murdered, then I must be a racist? Then IDGAF, guess I'm a racist. People are getting pretty sick of BS questions like this. NEXT?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Where am I retiring? Like most Americans it will be my home town where I grew up.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have a question to. some what cuts to the bone..

Q:
When you look at a skeleton, what race do you see..

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Well an anthropologist could tell you...

jenjdanna.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Most people prefer to avoid any area that has historically and currently displayed violent racism 😎

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
liberia. i hear that place is nice this time of year.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

- I don't want to live in a place where white people are killed for owning land.
- I don't want to live in a drug infested, crime cesspool of a city or area no matter what country it's in.
- When I think of Africa, I think of HOT AF, Lions, Tigers, stuff that eats you and a whole lot of sand. This may not be the case but this is what comes to mind. Blame my 1st grade teachers.
- I dont want to live in a place where the chance of getting aids, Ebola or any other deadly virus is higher than say... Anywhere else in the world.

Why does it have to be black vs white or white areas vs black areas? Why can't it just be preference? Is preference racist too?

I want to visit pleasant places with pleasant weather.

I want to live on a Sailboat eternally sailing the Caribbean, the Bahamas, the Keys... A pirate at heart I be, mate! Arrrrr! I live on the lake most of my life. I prefer it because it's in my blood. Why does it have to be africa or chicago?

I want to retire at the same place I want to live. In a sailboat out on the ocean, enjoying life, free food, free propellant for my sails, and all the rum and wine I can make for free.

Jamaica would be cool to visit but I hear racism is pretty bad there too. Why would I want to live in potential danger? I don't want to live in Egypt either because I'm an american and I speak only english and I'm liable to get targeted by a madman strapped to a bomb.

So some of this might be a little extreme and too much worry for nothing but... I rather at least try to stay safe. I have enough daredevil in me now where I certainly don't need to add to it. Don't believe me? Hold my beer!

Ultimately... I'd love to live in Eden but no such place exist. Shambala? There too but no such place exists.

Why can't I live among my own? You know... The original and forever ongoing way people clump together, around family, relatives, friends... Something I'm familiar with? Something I know and understand? Does that make me racist? No.

I don't like rap music. Racist?

I listen to heavy metal, the harder it hits, the better... Racist?

I live in the south. Racist?

I'm white. Racist?

I have a decent paying job, enjoy an arsenal of sports cars, I drink beer that isn't malt and hard liquor thats clear. Racist?

I love fried chicken, watermelon, red beans and rice, sausage and potatoes, soda pop of various fruity flavors... That's no more "black" to me than sand on a beach. That's actually home cookin. I don't get offended by the rebel flag. When I see one, I think country boys, booze, BBQs and cousins... Not slavery.

I'm attracted to women of every kind as long as they're a little crazy (or a lot) and like metal. Oh... She has to enjoy an occasional shiest faced drink.

I think this whole race thing is very over played and people are using it to bait each other. I think we want to see a race war. I think we want to see the world go down in flames. I think if this is the kind of crap we have to deal with every day... One big huge meteor should just land in the middle somewhere and start over again from survival on. It would be heartbreaking but it's better than what we're doing now.

Sensible laws need to be made and all the old junk scrubbed. Proper leaders should be put in place. Not the rabble we have now.

The way I see it... as long as 'groups' (any kind of group - Ateam - Bteam, Football, Baseball) anything with TEAMS are allowed, you will ALWAYS have division. It's not just racism, it's prejudice and division. You can either outlaw the source of the problem or just deal with it and hope mankind gets over it someday, because you certainly will never find a true source of the problem. You'll be forever chasing your tail on that one. You may as well outlaw people.

But those damn lions are racist against antelope! Nope... it'll never end. We can work around it or we can just burn it all down. Either way works for me.

I still rather be on a boat.

I don't like country either. Guess I'm not racist afterall.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
One of my favorite places to visit is Bermuda. And if I had enough money I wouldn't mind returning there.

53.8% sub Saharan African

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Where do you want to visit

south dakota

Where do you want to live

north dakota

Where do you want to retire

Alaska

reason, last i checked all three have less than a million people in and lots of open space. alaska has so much room that there is only 1.2 people per square mile.

i'm a equal opportunity hater, i hate everybody and the less people i have to deal with the better.

ah, but i know i'll never be able to do it, waited to long and will be stuck in fl hating the new snowbrids more than the rest of the sob's that moved down here.

unless i win the power ball, then look out alaska here i come.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Race can be identified through skeletal remains.

The word "racist" had lost its meaning some time ago. Everything is "racist" anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The same answer for all, in the mountains away from people.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Human race?

Maybe I missed the funny...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah , Nobody Wants to Live in the " Jungle " Baby ..................

Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here everyday
You learn to live like an animal
In the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see
You'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
Knees, knees
I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down,
so down, so down, so down, yeah!

You know where you are?
You're in the jungle, baby
You're gonna die

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Couldn't pay me to go to the jungle... big bugs! I went camping in South Africa and a huge bug clocked me on the forehead one evening because the candles were attracting them. I screamed and threw the teapot in the air. No more tea, people not so happy with me. Slept with blanket over my head and well tucked everywhere. And that's not even a jungle. As far as the OP... there is a ring road around Johannesburg that my friend said is used even by black folk because it's not safe to go into certain areas if you are not from there, much like the dark parts of Mexico City. It's probably more a poverty issue than a race issue.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Hmm... Ever been the the South Side Of Chicago ? Fiercest Animals on Earth there ..........

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Sorry , maybe this will Clear it Out ...

After The Fire - Der Kommissar

Der Kommissar's in Town , Ut Oh ! ..........

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wookiep

Sorry , maybe this will Clear it Out ...

After The Fire - Der Kommissar

Der Kommissar's in Town , Ut Oh ! ..........

I'm fine with Guns N' Roses, thank you.

edit on 10-6-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join