It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago officials having meltdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I didn’t see this posted anywhere so here goes.

Chicago mayor Lori lightfoot had a conference call with all fifty alderman In the city.
One of the alderman that has been a critic of the mayor in the past, had some harsh criticism of the lack of preparedness on the mayors part.
She didn’t respond, basically ignored him.
He chimes in again for a response and she goes off on a profanity filled rant.
He responds in kind deciding to drop some choice words of his own.

Here is the story with the audio..
Language warning.....

Here is her response at a news conference.

She says that someone illegally recorded the meeting and released only a small part of the conversation.

The first video has someone talking about kids listening to the meeting and they should watch the language but as said in the previous line, children are listening. Not sure about that one.

Anyways, Chicago is having some internal turmoil with members loosing their cool.
Can’t wait If or till they defund the police.
That will make for some interesting meetings.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Born and raised in a # show,
Elected to run the # show...
It just goes down hill.

Who is surprised?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Shame on her for doing exactly what the alderman said - she is running a #show.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Lightgfoot is pathetic! Simply pathetic. Chicago got what they voted for a mother! A mother to guide their feeble broken minds. Of course she goes hand in hand with Lord Prickster! Illinois and Chicago are a loss.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The sign language guy looks like Al Bundy from Married with Children. Huh, makes sense!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Democrat leaders don't just hate Republicans, they hate EACH OTHER too.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm sorry but that "leaked audio" sounded like someone reading a script. He sure didn't sincerely sound scared or uptight in that "leaked" information.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
A conference call to 50 some odd people... she should have no expectation of privacy. I guess she knows now how Trump feels when someone sneaks and leaks conversations that weren't meant for the casual listener. a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

I'm sorry but that "leaked audio" sounded like someone reading a script. He sure didn't sincerely sound scared or uptight in that "leaked" information.

It's hard to imagine Alderman Lopez was on a conference call with lots of other people isn't it? Even when I'm on a conference call with a few people, you can hear dogs barking, kids, farts, everything.

top topics

join