It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another nurse from NYC saying the goings on in hospitals is insane

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is in New York, the epicenter. This video has a lot of recorded conversations from this brave nurse, who sees too much ridiculousness going on. She is saying patients come in, are tested for Covid, are negative, but get put in rooms with Covid people, and end up with Covid, and that's the least of it. She also talks about people needlessly being ventilated, and almost always dying because of it. Worth a look. This nurse has worked in this NYC hospital she's talking about, but also worked in her home state hospital, and the differences in protocols between the hospitals is amazing. Her home hospital uses chloroquine and zinc, almost no deaths, but that protocol is not allowed in NYC.

edit on 10-6-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That is a powerful video. I do know after working in a hospital and also being hospitalized for various things over the years, some serious and some not, that nurses know what's going on far more than many doctors, especially students, do. And when orders come down from the top they are to be followed or you'll be looking for another job. God bless those nurses that won't put up with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
After my last senseless visit to a hospital, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Not going back as long as I've got the wits to fight those thugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If true..

stateofthenation2012.com...
not sure but don't look good for her..

Erin Marie Olszewski
First, it’s important to note that Erin Marie Olszewski is also “Erin Marie Malone”. They are, in fact, the same person.
founding member of the Florida Freedom Alliance

Credible?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb
People need to watch Tucker tonight.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Good catch! I've always wondered if these "nurses" from hospitals making these claims on YT are legit. My cousin is a nurse and all she's seen is genuine cases and hard times for the front liners. Someone's pushing BS propaganda.

And to quote the article you linked

Erin Marie Olszewski

First, it’s important to note that Erin Marie Olszewski is also “Erin Marie Malone”. They are, in fact, the same person.

The reason why that’s so significant is because of the following criminal record maintained by the state of Florida for one “Erin Marie Malone”.

Hence, the $64,000 question with regard to Ms. Olszeewski is: Why would the founding members of the Florida Freedom Alliance appoint Erin Marie Malone as the first president? With all that baggage. No disrespect whatsoever to felons or convicted criminals, but why put such a public profile into such a delicate leadership position? [quote/]

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oooh, a person on youtube said something.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Does she mention HCQ (or that HCQ is far far far more effective and less toxic than CQ, and that any hospital protocol that uses CQ over HCQ, and doesn't add azithromycin, or vitC+D3 at the very least, is failing their patients, not giving them the max. quality care possible, trying to get rid of a drug that they accidentily bought too much of when it was already obvious they needed HCQ, not CQ; so they're still trying to get rid of the surplus of CQ the hospital is left with, therefore screwing over their patients for financial reasons)? If not, she's not being all that more useful than those of her colleagues who according to the other NYC nurse: "laugh at that" (HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitC + D3 + A, in her words). But it's a nice distraction from the bigger issue here (yes, there's also an issue with skipping HFNC and/or CPAP/BiPAP with the lamest excuse ever about viral transmission, happily rolled with by those "cowards" and 'murderers'* working in full PPE who are conveniently not reminded that there is no actual evidence of viral transmission this way, as they listen to scientists, licensing boards and admired physicians that argue that there is no evidence that HCQ works, or at least not sufficient or conclusive enough, the irony; but that's not the biggest issue here). *: terminologies are either direct quotations from that nurse or derived from her points, they do not apply in all cases, just to those she's describing there and the accompanying behaviour, which is a global phenomena.

Does she encourage people to: "Buck the system! Something is wrong in the system. So go against the grain." (or something of that sort)

Which is the right idea. If you're a health care worker or pharmacist, you don't have to follow hospital protocol, policies or regulations concerning HCQ if you care more about your patients than yourself, your career, your reputation, your popularity among collegues, etc.

First minute into the video I get the impression that the false impression is given that this situation concerning "horrible care" is much more incidental than in reality. Quoting the other NYC nurse from the other thread at the end of her video. Hope it gets better and they also focus on the many Republican States, Republican State governors, Republican bureaucrats, pharmacists, scientists, physicians and hospital protocol writers and their bosses who have participated in blocking access to HCQ for Covid-19 patients; or manipulated it in such a way that they weren't treated with the right HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style. Such as those in the Republican State of Texas:

Ahhh, now I got it, she's the original nurse the other nurse was talking about (got to that part now). Perhaps it was you or this report that didn't distinguish between CQ and HCQ. The other nurse from the other thread was definitely talking about HCQ, not CQ.

Florida isn't giving HCQ + max. quality care, Dr. Ban-style* to all Covid-19 patients or suspected cases either, or family members taking care of them as a prophylaxis as well as elderly in nursing homes and HCW that care about not transmitting the disease (*: which includes things like early outpatient treatment with HCQ + the right substances before waiting for a positive testresult, escalation of care with prednisone if needed or warranted, prophylactic use of HCQ for family members taking care of patients, the HCQ treatment given for as long as the patient needs it to prevent a rebound of the disease, which is usually more than 5 days and a bunch of other things he discusses in his podcasts, the most crucial ones in the playlist linked further above)
edit on 10-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
...If not, she's not being all that more useful than those of her colleagues who according to the other NYC nurse: "laugh at that" (HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitC + D3 + A, in her words). ...

That was a poor choice of words, may give the wrong impression. Please ignore that sentence, or at least the first part.

It's a useful and illuminating video/interview. I was just being a little touchy about 'sayin' it right' and 'doin' it right' (too much things are said slightly wrong, giving the wrong impression, and sometimes it's on purpose for propaganda and marketing reasons, and sometimes it's a result of having been affected by those misleading on purpose like that; such as those who have gotten the impression that HCQ has no or little use in the hospital, or once patients are in the middle of the cytokine storm, that's a false/wrong impression as well. HCQ can dampen the storm in combination with the right substances, there's also still viral replication going on and you want to keep healthy cells healthy with HCQ + zinc).

edit on 11-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
If true..

Erin Marie Olszewski

Credible?

You'll have to do better than that. I didn't find anything backing up anything you said at that link.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
According to the Bible, the world is under the control of someone evil. "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." (1 John 5:19) "If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things* [Or “this age.”] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Cor 4:3,4) More information in the playlist "Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories".

It would explain the behaviour of some people...

“Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.” (John 8:43-47)

“So this is what I say and bear witness to in the Lord, that you should no longer go on walking just as the nations also walk, in the futility* [Or “emptiness; vanity.”] of their minds.“. . . “in which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.” (Eph 4:17; 2:2) “And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Ro 12:12) “For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.“ (2 Timothy 4:3,4) “Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.“ (2 Peter 2:3)

The more informative way of saying what the other NYC nurse said in the other video: "Buck the system! Something is wrong in the system. So go against the grain", "the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience", " according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air". (I stopped quoting the nurse at "grain", obviously; just to put it into context and complete the details she hasn't figured out yet regarding what that "something" is that is "wrong in the system")

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If true..

Erin Marie Olszewski

Credible?

You'll have to do better than that. I didn't find anything backing up anything you said at that link.

a reply to: tanstaafl

Really?
Because all i done was post a link to someone else, i didn't say anything.
I myself only asked a question.

If true + Credible?

I have no idea if that place is credible or if its true, hence the question mark.

But that quote, as someone else has also quoted it is from that piece.

Can't have one sided views all the time you know
Takes two to tango

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
"You'll have to do better than that. I didn't find anything backing up anything you said at that link."

Really?

Yes. Really.

Because all i done was post a link to someone else, i didn't say anything.

Yes, that is all you 'done'... and the info at the link said nothing whatsoever that I could see about the lady in question.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Does she mention HCQ (or that HCQ is far far far more effective and less toxic than CQ, and that any hospital protocol that uses CQ over HCQ, and doesn't add azithromycin, or vitC+D3 at the very least, is failing their patients, not giving them the max. quality care possible, trying to get rid of a drug that they accidentily bought too much of when it was already obvious they needed HCQ, not CQ; so they're still trying to get rid of the surplus of CQ the hospital is left with, therefore screwing over their patients for financial reasons)? If not, she's not being all that more useful than those of her colleagues who according to the other NYC nurse: "laugh at that" (HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitC + D3 + A, in her words). But it's a nice distraction from the bigger issue here (yes, there's also an issue with skipping HFNC and/or CPAP/BiPAP with the lamest excuse ever about viral transmission, happily rolled with by those "cowards" and 'murderers'* working in full PPE who are conveniently not reminded that there is no actual evidence of viral transmission this way, as they listen to scientists, licensing boards and admired physicians that argue that there is no evidence that HCQ works, or at least not sufficient or conclusive enough, the irony; but that's not the biggest issue here). *: terminologies are either direct quotations from that nurse or derived from her points, they do not apply in all cases, just to those she's describing there and the accompanying behaviour, which is a global phenomena.

Does she encourage people to: "Buck the system! Something is wrong in the system. So go against the grain." (or something of that sort)

Which is the right idea. If you're a health care worker or pharmacist, you don't have to follow hospital protocol, policies or regulations concerning HCQ if you care more about your patients than yourself, your career, your reputation, your popularity among collegues, etc.

First minute into the video I get the impression that the false impression is given that this situation concerning "horrible care" is much more incidental than in reality. Quoting the other NYC nurse from the other thread at the end of her video. Hope it gets better and they also focus on the many Republican States, Republican State governors, Republican bureaucrats, pharmacists, scientists, physicians and hospital protocol writers and their bosses who have participated in blocking access to HCQ for Covid-19 patients; or manipulated it in such a way that they weren't treated with the right HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style. Such as those in the Republican State of Texas:

Ahhh, now I got it, she's the original nurse the other nurse was talking about (got to that part now). Perhaps it was you or this report that didn't distinguish between CQ and HCQ. The other nurse from the other thread was definitely talking about HCQ, not CQ.

Florida isn't giving HCQ + max. quality care, Dr. Ban-style* to all Covid-19 patients or suspected cases either, or family members taking care of them as a prophylaxis as well as elderly in nursing homes and HCW that care about not transmitting the disease (*: which includes things like early outpatient treatment with HCQ + the right substances before waiting for a positive testresult, escalation of care with prednisone if needed or warranted, prophylactic use of HCQ for family members taking care of patients, the HCQ treatment given for as long as the patient needs it to prevent a rebound of the disease, which is usually more than 5 days and a bunch of other things he discusses in his podcasts, the most crucial ones in the playlist linked further above)

The people I know in Florida that are working in the ICU's are indeed giving them HCQ, ZPack and Zinc.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
And at what point are they going to make an issue out of those untested outpatients (not in the hospital) not being treated with HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitC + D3 (+ a little bit of copper if you load up on zinc) + an escalation of care with corticosteroids and anticoagulants if needed or warranted, patient specific, for more than the 5 days it says in the FDA protocol or guidelines regarding HCQ + Azithromycin, if needed or warranted to prevent a rebound of the disease, patient specific, and based on close observation of the patient and his/her needs, a.k.a. HCQ + quality care, Dr. Ban-style? (which also includes a recommendation as to who to treat with HCQ prophylactically, including the family members of those taking care of outpatients; not having all people with covid-like issues end up in the ER where non-covid patients are infected by covid-patients; which Dr. Ban discusses the flaws with in one of his earlier podcasts that is not part of the playlist which I was referring to with "HCQ + max. quality care, Dr. Ban-style"*).

*: It would be a good idea to actually watch Dr. Ban's videos concerning what I mean with that terminology before pointing out something with little to no relevance or bearing on anything in my comment. Did that come across right? Just an encouragement to dig a little deeper. Remember:

Relationship to Knowledge and Wisdom. Understanding must be based on knowledge, and it works with knowledge, though it is itself more than mere knowledge. The extent and worth of one’s understanding is measurably affected by the quantity and quality of one’s knowledge. Knowledge is acquaintance with facts, ... The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Pr 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.​—Pr 2:10, 11; 18:15; see KNOWLEDGE.

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of that last thing mentioned there going around, isn't there? The perversion of knowledge and truth by means of deception.

Source: Understanding (Insight on the Scriptures)

Sorry for confusing you by beginning my previous comment by nagging about hospitals that use CQ instead of HCQ, that wasn't about Florida specifically. I can understand if that made you feel you had to point out what you did. I already heard that the nurse in the video speaking about her Florida hospital said HCQ, not CQ. The OP got it wrong (which I edited in as an option just before I was out of edit time and just before I heard the nurse say HCQ in the video).

In case it wasn't obvious, the link to the playlist is under the phrase "they accidentily bought too much of when it was already obvious they needed HCQ, not CQ". (you just have to go back to the beginning of the playlist for Dr. Ban's videos after the first introductory video)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Then it's obviously clear you never read it.

You know how scroll works?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Then it's obviously clear you never read it.

You know how scroll works?

It's a long article. I scanned it, but I guess not far enough, seemed to be a waste of time.

But ok, I was wrong, it is there, so my apologies for that.

But...

No proof at all it is the same lady.

So... the question is, is there a nurse by that name, who works in that hospital?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
New York City Health Care workers went on strike in 2016 because working conditions were so bad there.

new topics

top topics

join