It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll he 'felt' was 'fake'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am.

Currently binge watching Numbers before it's get banned by Trump haters.

ID said they would take the A and E shows that were recently canned.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

what exactly is "doing his job"

Certainly not spending most his time tweeting in his bunker while the nation burns.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Things like this do not help Trump with any voter who is not already voting for him.

Makes him look weak and silly.

/shrug Much ado about nothing, case #584,402,602,286,213

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
CNN's response calls this out for what it is, the pointless antics of a wannabe tin-pot dictator.

CNN rips Trump demand to retract poll as like threats that 'typically come from countries like Venezuela'

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He has not had a good week. He needs to recognize that he cannot tell people what to do. When you so and get ignored it makes you look weak.

Hes looking very weak.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I didn't say he worked on it for days I just said he moved it to the top of his priorty list.....I am SURE someone drew up the letter for him and I am sure he was there yelling and screaming about it because that's what he does with ANYTHING in anyway disagrees with him...that has been his STYLE from the get go facepalm INDEED

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: research100
I would not be surprised....he acts like a petulant child...wah wah wah...if he loses he wil NOT leave he will fight it every step of the way he has indicated this many times...yeah trump can sue cnn but really at this time>> when the country NEEDS a leader this is what trump thinks is important>>> I mean REALLY

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Southern Guardian

That crazy MF would probably try to send a cease and desist letter to the electoral college on election night when his ass is sorely losing.

His re-election team did this.

It wasn't like Trump worked for days on end drafting the order.

You could at least read the order before commenting on it.

/facepalm

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well he did get that promised poll from OANN. Uh.. they deleted it after it showed he was tied with Biden. They did poll only Florida residents. Unfortunately it was not the promising poll they said it would be earlier in the day. There are screen shots of it before it was deleted.

OAN produced a video segment on the poll, again featuring Rouz, which appeared on its website. Soon after it was published, though, the report was pulled. A tweet from Herring that apparently announced the results was also deleted.

I just linked the article though.
Link

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hes looking very weak.

He is weak.

That's why everything he does has the appearance of false strength, flailingly.

Sad, really.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What's Trump going to watch now? He already called out Fox earlier this week.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe they deleted it before he saw it! Lol. You know they tried, probably fired someone too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join