It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll he 'felt' was 'fake'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The first line of that is 90% correct, and the projection involved is what's so funny: that the election is a ripe target for peddlers of misinformation and false manipulated content—himself.

Trump projecting his own conduct and inadequacies about himself and peddling false information, misinformation, and baseless and blatant conspiracy theories and manipulated content, for the sole purpose of influencing his reelection, which his base eats up...and believes.

He is accusing others of that which he himself does in an effort to shift the narrative and blame.

Which he does. All the time. And people still drink the Kool Aid

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Bashing that 75 year old sure isnt helping him. He lost quite a few votes over that

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Bashing that 75 year old sure isnt helping him. He lost quite a few votes over that

Yeah, Trump shouldn't have done that.

(are we still talking about Biden?)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Looks like an attempt to suppress the press to me.

The constitution he's sworn to defend is not in favour of such actions is it?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Since you're never going to know or read about the reason behind the order, here it is....

He is accusing CNN of running skewed polls to influence the next election.

Which CNN does.

So what's the problem?

Haa !

I'll be a monkey's uncle 😀

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Gotta keep the hate train a chuggin along! CHOO CHOO! Other, more important things to worry about? Naw, DONNY SAID SOMETHING.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

He's 73 birthday, next birthday in three days time..I'm on the same run in August...yeah...so he's older than me, the old fart.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I say leave those polls alone. The MSM and Pollsters will look like bigger fools by 10pm on November 3, 2020, than they looked by 10pm on November 8, 2016!

Didn't they say all the polls had Hillery wining by a landslide.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Gotta keep the hate train a chuggin along! CHOO CHOO! Other, more important things to worry about? Naw, DONNY SAID SOMETHING.

Don't call him Donny, that's too affectionate..people will begin to talk.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The first line of that is 90% correct, and the projection involved is what's so funny: that the election is a ripe target for peddlers of misinformation and false manipulated content—himself.

Trump projecting his own conduct and inadequacies about himself and peddling false information, misinformation, and baseless and blatant conspiracy theories and manipulated content, for the sole purpose of influencing his reelection, which his base eats up...and believes.

He is accusing others of that which he himself does in an effort to shift the narrative and blame.

Your post is a good example at why I laugh at the left's response to this.

So thanks for the giggle!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Bloodied snowflakers, they just don't get the message.
...no, a whiskey/whisky.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And you should probably edit your title from...

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll he 'felt' was 'fake'

to...

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll that was proven to be fake.

edit on 10-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ill tell you...i may actually vote this time around. Texas is actually in play

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Ill tell you...i may actually vote this time around. Texas is actually in play

I didn't vote last time around because I live in Montana.

They called it for Trump with 7% of the vote in, so I was right in not bothering.

After all, it's not like the popular vote actually counts...

Right?

This time the wife and I are voting.

So we can get that silly "the popular vote matters" narrative fixed.

We're not alone.

edit on 10-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I would not be surprised....he acts like a petulant child...wah wah wah...if he loses he wil NOT leave he will fight it every step of the way he has indicated this many times...yeah trump can sue cnn but really at this time>> when the country NEEDS a leader this is what trump thinks is important>>> I mean REALLY

That crazy MF would probably try to send a cease and desist letter to the electoral college on election night when his ass is sorely losing.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
I would not be surprised....he acts like a petulant child...wah wah wah...if he loses he wil NOT leave he will fight it every step of the way he has indicated this many times...yeah trump can sue cnn but really at this time>> when the country NEEDS a leader this is what trump thinks is important>>> I mean REALLY

That crazy MF would probably try to send a cease and desist letter to the electoral college on election night when his ass is sorely losing.

His re-election team did this.

It wasn't like Trump worked for days on end drafting the order.

You could at least read the order before commenting on it.

/facepalm

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I would not be surprised....he acts like a petulant child...wah wah wah...if he loses he wil NOT leave

If he does lose, yea, he probably will try and resist being removed, at least to some degree. It'll probably start with a dispute in the number of votes, then baseless claims of illegal voting that tipped the elections (even if he loses by a significant margin). His supporters will probably go back to waving the confederate flag and declaring secession again as well, for the nth time. Just another day in America again.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There's so many assumptions and adjustments that go into polls, you can have them say anything you want.

But regardless of who takes the poll, it's going to be wrong because they haven't adjusted to the fear people have of admitting they would vote for Trump.

Who is going to answer a random number and admit you support Trump when there is a riot by the opposing side in your neighborhood? Really, I think there is a significant number that would be physically afraid to answer that question. I think even could be much more than 20%.

Maybe all you Trump supporters could take an informal poll, make sure you include urban/suburban woman. Ask how many would have been willing to answer the poll if a random number called them.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I find it quite worrying that so many people don't see this for what it is; an attempt to control and manipulate the media.

Trump doesn't like something he seeks to shut it down.

Trump isn't unique in this its just that other politicians tend to be a bit more discreet and subtle in how they seek to influence and manage MSM.

Trump is increasingly beginning to remind me of some paranoid Roman Emperor seeing betrayal and conspiracy all around him.
He brooks no dissention from his perspective or viewpoint and either can not or will not understand that some people, quite a lot it would seem, disagree with him on many things.

Is he bordering on trying to ride roughshod over The Constitution he has pledged to uphold and which so many Amercians hold as sacrosanct?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

what exactly is "doing his job" oh thou fount? I want details now, no BS generalization. After all, if you feel confident enough to allege he's not doing his job, your confidence cannot be based on zero knowledge of what the job actually entails right? Because if it is that would make you look like a complete dumbass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join