It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll he 'felt' was 'fake'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I mean what does he want? CNN to use Whitehouse approved pollsters?

Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract a brutal recent poll showing the president getting trounced by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, sending a cease and desist letter to the network's president, Jeff Zucker, CNN reports.

The poll, which was conducted by SSRS, showed Biden beating Trump by 14 points among registered voters, and it also showed the president's approval rating dropping to 38 percent. Trump in response declared he had retained the pollster McLaughlin & Associates to "analyze" the poll from CNN and others that "I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving."

The Week

Maybe he wants them to use Rasmussen instead? He likes them after all. I mean it won't make his poll numbers that much better though?

Look, he said it himself, the polls are unreliable and biased from the major networks, he doesn't give them any credibility? So then why give them more attention like this? Is he's ego that fragile he has to threaten everybody about anything negative? The country is divided, there's a virus running around, millions unemployed, and yet he wants to focus on his fragile ego.

Jesus, we're still months away from election day Donny. Chill.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You are an evil leftist/communist.

But this one time I will agree with you.

Donny Moscow needs to chill.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Golly gee whiz, I coulda sworn the US has much bigger issues at hands nowadays....Out of touch much? Just call them Antifa and you can cleanse their message/polls with impunity no? Eh 45? Gimme a break, someone needs a nap

*Shrugs.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are an evil leftist/communist.

Alright then.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Find that hard to believe since most intelligent folk know that polls are pure BS from the get go.

Hmmmmmm wonder why CNN had a British owned rag publish the story and not show the letter?

lulz

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This thread is freggin rich after tweet burning,statue toppling,Movie blacklisting, tv shows canceled/banned.

And cartoon characters being disarmed.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Find that hard to believe since most intelligent folk know that polls are pure BS

Since he and his supporters firmly believe this, it's any wonder why he's uptight enough to send a letter telling them to stop? Jesus, are we in grade school or something? I mean who even watches CNN these days but he's still uptight as heck about it?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I would bet Trump is just sick of how CNN is the biggest single source of LIES on the planet.

That's all it is.

Of course to Trump hating Karen's, every lie is the truth. Even though everyone in the world, including other countries and even small remote villages the people there know what LIARS CNN people are. Total fakery of most everything is what CNN is known for.

It's a niche market for modern day democrats and lefties around the globe, but it's the only way they have any market share is because you believe every bit of false witness and defamation based news they provide.

If they didn't lie to you and told you the truth, they could be promoting suicide in TDS afflicted people. No one wants that.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Omg my bigly ratings!

I would think with everything going on, there would be more important things to be worried about.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This thread is freggin rich after tweet burning,

Oh, I'm sure Donny has plenty of tweets left unburned Neo.

Trump shatters personal Twitter record: 200 tweets and retweets within 24 hours

I mean this is what you wanted right? A president who hides in his bunker all day and spends much of his time whining on social media as opposed to actually doing his job? This is MAGA? I guess the wall is no longer a priority either?

Sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And I am sure that CNN polls aren't fit to use for toilet paper.

But have fun with your fake outrage.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

#bunkerboy is going full broflake.

He must have LDS.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And I am sure that CNN polls aren't fit to use for toilet paper.

Good one Neo. I hope you have a good nights sleep. Take a break from that internet will ya?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm going to go with, fake polls by CNN is election meddling.

Instead of the Russians meddling, it's CNN. : P

Here’s the Trump campaign cease and desist letter to CNN. twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

#bunkerboy is going full broflake.

He must have LDS.

Pretty much.

Jesus, does he not know he's just giving CNN more attention by doing this? Surely he can't be serious? I'm really beginning to think he's a troll installed by the Democratic party to wipe out all credibility in the GOP.

Can't be real.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

......Donny Moscow needs to chill.

I agree, he needs a haircut, It just won't look good on his statue, and cloud most of Rushmore!
edit on 10-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Didn't you hear?

Leftists are banning all statues.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am.

Currently binge watching Numbers before it's get banned by Trump haters.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: smurfy

Didn't you hear?

Leftists are banning all statues.

No they are not, just those with the bad hairdos....while that is most of 'em!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join