It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone throw some light on david icke and the reptilian\illumanaty connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And in detail plz.I believe reptilians exist as there is substancial proof and i haven't read any david icke books so plz tell me all the stuff he has written and dont tell me to go to his website cuz it is a mess.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So basically you want someone to do all the research for you and summarize ALL of Icke's work on the subject? I'd think a simple search on Icke related threads would give you way more than you ever wanted to read, but if any Icke fans oblige you, more power to you.
As lizzardsamuk seems to be one of his biggest fans, I'd recommend a U2U to him perhaps...

Personally I think Icke's done some good work regarding the Illuminati and royal bloodlines, but his reptoid theories seem much more based on incorrect translations and inference of the highest order, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
David Icke is a victim of mind control, and he has nothing to do with Reptilians. He is just nobody!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
From the ATS search:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"...as there is substancial [sic] proof..."

If you have any kind of "proof" that there are giant lizards or toads or whatever, then you are the first person in the world that I know of who does.

Would you care to share some of this "proof" with the rest of us?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
"...as there is substancial [sic] proof..."

If you have any kind of "proof" that there are giant lizards or toads or whatever, then you are the first person in the world that I know of who does.

Would you care to share some of this "proof" with the rest of us?

The ancient indians refer them as nagas.Thats all i know

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nagas commonly refer to snakes but with human heads...not bipedal lizards...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"The ancient indians refer them as nagas.Thats all i know"

And the Mayans/Aztecs had their mythos, too, of Kukulcan/Quetzalcoatl -- the Feathered Serpent. The Israelites had it in their mythos, with the serpent in the garden of Eden.

Hey, snakes are different; they don't have any legs, but they get around really well, and look scary. They can poison and kill you, too, if you get bit by the wrong type.

It's not surprising, therefore, that there are a lot of cultural myths about snakes. But that doesn't prove anything.

Besides, Gazrok is right when he says the 'reptilian' myth is bipedal lizards, not snakes.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
David Icke is a victim of mind control

I must ask, of whom?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
I must ask, of whom?

The Greys. Many people think that they are in possession of sensetive informations on aliens or paranormal activity, but actually they are continuously being fooled by a specific species of aliens. Seeing actual patterns in the behaviour of these victims, you can see links to high intelligence from the same species. All are being fooled for the same reason: alien entertainment.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The Greys. Many people think that they are in possession of sensetive informations on aliens or paranormal activity, but actually they are continuously being fooled by a specific species of aliens. Seeing actual patterns in the behaviour of these victims, you can see links to high intelligence from the same species. All are being fooled for the same reason: alien entertainment.

Alien entertainment!?
So I guess you got this info from the reptilians then. And why is it that you are so convinced you are not being deceived by them? Furthermore why would the reptilians stand by and just watch as their reputation goes completely down the drain by this "smearing campaign" that the Greys are launching against them?

One last question

What, in your opinion, would the reptilians do if the Greys attacked Earth and tried to take over by force?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Alien entertainment!?
So I guess you got this info from the reptilians then. And why is it that you are so convinced you are not being deceived by them?

Because I am doing fascinating things every single day, based on telepathy. That's a very serious issue, bringing forward advanced mental capabilities.

While the Greys are teaching humans to mumble on uncertain alien languages, showing up with their UFOs, feeding on manmade food supply, and playing the hopeless creature needing urgent medical help in a failed interview. Now tell me that it's serious!

Furthermore why would the reptilians stand by and just watch as their reputation goes completely down the drain by this "smearing campaign" that the Greys are launching against them?

One last question

What, in your opinion, would the reptilians do if the Greys attacked Earth and tried to take over by force?

Because the Reptilians aren't at the same level of morality. You know: a financial manager is not going to argue with a beggar about which one of them is stupid. It's evident.

The Greys mean no harm to the Reptilians, in any suspect case a war would take place, and the winner can invade the Earth. That's just natural. But the Greys' actions on ruining the Reptilian reputation actually proves that the Greys simply have no other way to cause trouble to the Reptilians.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Because I am doing fascinating things every single day, based on telepathy. That's a very serious issue, bringing forward advanced mental capabilities.

Why you? (I hope its ok if I challange you a bit

Because the Reptilians aren't at the same level of morality. You know: a financial manager is not going to argue with a beggar about which one of them is stupid. It's evident.

Is it ?!
So the reptilians, with their high morality, stay hidden and accepts that the greys - who has no business on earth - continue to cause great trouble for humans and who also undermines the possibility of positive relations between man and reptile.
One would think that if they are not the evil beings which is commonly reported, their main agenda would be to work for a unified society, co-existance with humans.

The Greys mean no harm to the Reptilians, in any suspect case a war would take place, and the winner can invade the Earth. That's just natural. But the Greys' actions on ruining the Reptilian reputation actually proves that the Greys simply have no other way to cause trouble to the Reptilians.

If the Greys mean (or did you mean "pose"?) no harm to the reptilians, and they have no aspirations for total world control, why are they here at all? Don´t say entertainment

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Why you? (I hope its ok if I challange you a bit

Because I was born with telepathic abilities.

Is it ?!
So the reptilians, with their high morality, stay hidden and accepts that the greys - who has no business on earth - continue to cause great trouble for humans and who also undermines the possibility of positive relations between man and reptile.
One would think that if they are not the evil beings which is commonly reported, their main agenda would be to work for a unified society, co-existance with humans.

There is NO relationship between Reptilian and human community. Just imagine, what would happen if there was any! If anything goes wrong between humans and Greys (and it will be), the Greys will simply leave the Earth. But Reptilians live among us, caution is a primary factor.

You would surely keep away from the Jungle filled with wild animals and poisonous plants.

If the Greys mean (or did you mean "pose"?) no harm to the reptilians, and they have no aspirations for total world control, why are they here at all? Don´t say entertainment

The Greys are here because they are interested in the social behaviour of the humans. And so are all the other alien species, who are examining our world.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

the Greys will simply leave the Earth

Does this apply for the reptilians as well? (if sh*t hits the fan)

What is your view on the whole history of reptilian beings being worshiped as gods in ancient times? (nagas, mayan Quotzecoatl, Anunnaki/Abbenakki)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can't say much at the moment..but give me a couple days..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Does this apply for the reptilians as well? (if sh*t hits the fan)

What is your view on the whole history of reptilian beings being worshiped as gods in ancient times? (nagas, mayan Quotzecoatl, Anunnaki/Abbenakki)

Yes, the Reptilians would leave, too. If they had to.

They were living on Earth surface during the anctient times, and they were in personal contact with humans. They were worshipped by some nations, but generally the ilijonians were the Gods, those alien species who genetically manipulated animal breeds to form the humans.

An alien war put an end to this misery.

top topics

join