It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the clash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Not stirring any pots, just saying it as I see it.

The two are not mutually exclusive. If "just saying it" as you see it has the very real effect of stirring the pot, then it's still part of the problem and NOT part of the solution.

And then begs the question if this is your desire, and therefore your motivation.

Weel, it's not my desire to see trouble between whites and blacks, however... I do see it on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
I've already seen vids of people in the USA waving their pro-trump and American flags...

That's nice.

We missed our chance to stand up for something when we were unnecessarily locked down for months and did little to nothing about it.

Some did. Ridiculed on social and main stream media as well as some business.

Fast forward a few weeks where all those same people plus government officials are in the streets.

Amazing

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Some did. Ridiculed on social and main stream media as well as some business.

Point, and I fully supported them. I attended one here in New Jersey but the majority of the people were way too complacent.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Get ready for the clash
I've already seen vids of people in the USA waving their pro-trump and American flags and here in England there's been counter-protests towards BLM.

Shareef don't like it, but I promise you we are about to rock the Casbah over here in the States. We permitted this little spectacle to go on long enough and the bill will be coming due soon enough.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: harold223
Putin's plan is going swimmingly...

What plan is that?

It's somewhat articulated below. This extends beyond the 2016 election to US allies, primarily f I v e_e y e s states. Putin is trying to usurp liberal democracy and destroy the NATO order in Europe in order to reinstate Russian power in Eastern Europe. The anti west bloc includes Russia, China North Korea, Iran, Syria among others. China's goal is to get US military out of the indo-pacific region and become the regional hegemon.

Key Judgments
Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.
We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.
 We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.
 Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.
 Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.
 Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.
 We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data
ii
This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.
obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.
 Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards. DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.
 Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences.
We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes.

www.dni.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
After this weekends clashes in the UK, it seems I was right.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Certainly were right

Loads of nutters from the left and right extremes getting involved in violence even though many protesters on both sides were doing what they thought was peaceful and a genuine cause.

Media labelling of far right quite interesting.

Had a bloke on the radio saying the far right made of soccer club fighting mobs, who instead of fighting each other held a truce joined forces and when on the attack against BLM and Police after getting totally drunk up. The journalist said once the Police and any BLM had withdrawn and there was nobody around to fight they split into footie club support mode and start attacking each other again

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I don't know if they attacked eachother but there was defo some fighting going on between the two groups. I think this is only round 1 though... more to come.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Oh yeah defo more to come. People were always going to start rioting at some point after being couped up due to Coronas but I never thought it'd be some copper in America going too far that would set all the nutters off

At least the BLM largely backed off from a full confrontation hats off to them for that at least. The footie hooligans tuened on the Police when no BLM could be found then according to the report I heard earlier attacking their own side when there was nobody else to fight

Reminds me of a Kashmiri mate told us about the Pathans and how they love fighting so much when they get nobody to fight against in Pakistan and Afghan like Ruskies, Americans, Brits etc then they just start fighting between themselves, they can't stop fighting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join