It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a feeling noone will be voting for Biden...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

If he was smart (which he isn't) he'd add Michelle Obama to the ticket as VP.

He still probably wouldn't win, but you never know. Trump would be apoplectic at the prospect of running against that ticket and would probably put his foot in his mouth repeatedly during the election cycle. Maybe bad enough to really hurt himself.

You never know...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've got a feeling noone will be voting for Biden...

Only dead people, and xerox'ed mail in ballots.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If Tulsi decided to run for office, I would at least give her the courtesy of listening to what she has to say in the debates.

But so far dems are doomed with their stupid narrative IMHO.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stacey Abrams just filed a complaint stating the Biden VP selection process was rigged against her!

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Stacey Abrams just filed a complaint stating the Biden VP selection process was rigged against her!

twitter.com...
lmfao, wow, she's totally trying to get in on the BLM movement, surprised she hasn't tagged them.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Can't say I blame him. Abrams is a clown show. Since he already backed himself into a corner on basically having to pick a black woman, I'd expect it to be Kamala Harris. She's the only one with enough name recognition that could possibly stand against Pence in a debate. Normally the VP debates are a footnote, but since everyone knows their choice is Trump or Biden's VP pick, the VP debate is actually gonna be important this time. Abrams would be embarrassing trying to debate Pence. It'd be the end of the road.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Biden has a winning smile. And historically, that wins things.

Of course, we're talking about history in a different technological era, where people got their news from TV.

.... And I somehow suspect the smile itself might be the result of cosmetic surgery.....

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
If Tulsi decided to run for office, I would at least give her the courtesy of listening to what she has to say in the debates.

But so far dems are doomed with their stupid narrative IMHO.

I watched her Joe Rogan interview and was greatly disappointed with her. I had hopes for her prior to that interview. Unfortunately she came across as very scripted with not much to offer besides her military career . While I respect everyone for their service a military career really isn't a good indicator of anything when it comes to public office. After all we had McStain and numerous other military politicians who sucked the Arse.

She came across as a young scripted Hillary in the making. I wouldn't be surprised if the DNC picks her in the end and that whole tulsi vs hillary battle was made up to get people on her side.

Also doesn't help that she is a democrat who ultimately thinks its a good idea to give more power and more money to a gov't riddled with conflict of interest. You have to be a special kind of special to think its a good idea to give the mob more money and more power to fix crime in your city that they created in the first place . Yet that is all the solutions that are coming from the democrats.

edit on 58630America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jun 2020 21:58:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

twitter.com...
lmfao, wow, she's totally trying to get in on the BLM movement, surprised she hasn't tagged them.

Stacey Abrams is angry about a lot of things today. She says Georgia's state primary this week was a DISASTER.

www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Looks like its narrowed down to Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, and Susan Rice. (Joe and Susan spied on Trump together)

www.newsbreak.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Finally a REAL WORLD poll emerges...

51% Trump
43% Biden
6% Other

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It is normal for man of his age to be suffering from some forms of dementia...

a reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785
Looks like its narrowed down to Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, and Susan Rice. (Joe and Susan spied on Trump together)

www.newsbreak.com...

So he's still only considering women of color? Good to know.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

51% Trump
43% Biden
6% Other

BREAKING NEWS................Polls are good again!!!!!!

From a flip to a flop back to a flip again, are we keeping up

TL : DR

POLLS can be TRUSTED again
edit on 13-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

51% Trump
43% Biden
6% Other

BREAKING NEWS................Polls are good again!!!!!!

From a flip to a flop back to a flip again, are we keeping up

TL : DR

POLLS can be TRUSTED again

Polls are easily manipulated by the pollsters. There's a ton of research on this.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Only polls that match what our common sense tells us.

90% of polls are "designed" by the same corrupt individuals who said 60% of us would get sick or die from Covid-19 this year.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join