It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a feeling noone will be voting for Biden...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Tulsi happens to represent me, as a matter of fact. I get email updates every week because she knows my email address. Because I write to my representatives.

Tulsi is akamai, but nowhere near being electable as POTUS.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: puzzled2

Do you think that no one will vote for Biden?
Do you think it's a conspiracy?

I can’t imagine one logical reason that Biden has been given the leadership roll outside of a conspiracy.
I don’t know the conspiracy, maybe he is part of the pedo elite and Gabbard isn’t, maybe

“No one will vote for him”, well I can’t imagine many and I am pretty sure that “no one” was a figure of speech. Pretty sure you know that as well so what’s your angle. Scrapping?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I like precise, and concise, speech.
Not that it sways me, but it does allow one to pay attention to what is being said.

People will vote for Biden, very many people.

edit on 6/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Mach2

All I said is that some (many?) will vote against Trump. This means that they will likely vote for Biden. This means that the OP is incorrect.

Right?

You also said Biden is "normal". That is what I took issue with, and was the focus of my original reply.

You're a smart person. You are aware of the context.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I like precise, and concise, speech.

No politician, ever, has satisfied that requirement.........lol

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yes. Normal, in a political sense.
Which is what this thread is about, no?

Where's the conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Tulsi happens to represent me, as a matter of fact. I get email updates every week because she knows my email address. Because I write to my representatives.

Tulsi is akamai, but nowhere near being electable as POTUS.

Well in many peoples opinion she is a far better option than Biden.
I would like to see the numbers.

But, not in the US so my opinion comes mostly from ats and that’s not indicative

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I was referring to the OP.
Is the OP a politician?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes No one person will vote for Biden many will because of their TDS / Life long Demon crap / paid too / rigid ballot boxes / investment strategies.

But do you think Joe with his public record of lies and behaviour would survive a MSM hit campaign like Trump has?

If every lie from claiming 3 degrees and full scholarships to threats to with hold funding if prosecutor not fired in Ukraine.

If you want a good leader you will have to find someone better - but doesn't really matter. Your country will lawyer up, block, delay in either house and if that fails start riots to force the president out. You are no longer a voting republic but mob ruled collection of crooks..

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

She does not have the experience required to be an effective president.
And she was not a reality TV star either.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Am I to understand that you are not a U.S. citizen?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Who does have the experience of a job leading a country? Isn't about the team the advisors and the support of the "Experts"?

Biden doesn't have the experience either

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Biden was Biden when Tulsi was doing horribly in the primaries. Dims want Biden as he is!

If you rub his wet leg, you can watch the hair stand up............Unless you're Corn Pop......then he will beat you with a chain.....under the high school bleachers..... or out behind the woodshed........ while geese quack in the background......as he dons his sunglasses inside.........

Wait.........what.......???

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Misleading title...
I've got a feeling alot will be voting for Biden...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

All I said is that some (many?) will vote against Trump. This means that they will likely vote for Biden. This means that the OP is incorrect.

Right?

my point is, "likely" may not be enough if they wanna win.

you're talking like many people that voted for Trump before, got disillusioned and will vote against him. some, certainly. many? how many? more than those that voted against him, but will vote for him this time? it sure looks like many people will vote everyone but Trump, but aren't those mostly the same people that were voting for Hillary? remember how many die hard fans she had? all the "not my president" protests right after Trump won? yet, he won.

Biden isn't better than Hillary. he has no charisma, he's not a woman, he's an empty shell to those that will vote with their emotions - and many will. Tulsi is a woman of mixed ethnicity, if Hillary would endorse her, she would have way bigger chances than Biden.

and since i'm assuming that the democratic party leadership has some brains, my guess is they'll pull Biden one way or another and replace him with Tulsi. Biden won't win this, all the blame thrown at Trump for the current situation is loudest in places that will vote for the dems anyway. it won't change a thing. remember how sure the democrats were the last time that Trump won't win? how did that work out?

they won't make that mistake again, unless their plan is to lose.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You weren't clear and precice about that.

You also edited tge post, after the fact.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes. Normal, in a political sense.
Which is what this thread is about, no?

Where's the conspiracy?

i've updated my original reply to you to answer the conspiracy question, which you've added in an edit as well.

and overall, the point is that "people won't vote for Biden because he won't be a candidate at that point", that's the conspiracy - but i guess you got that the first time.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Biden isn't better than Hillary. he has no charisma, he's not a woman

I don't think being a woman can be considered a sufficient political asset. Nor should it be. Biden is less loathsome than Hillary.

my guess is they'll pull Biden one way or another and replace him with Tulsi.
You'd be wrong. Biden has the delegates. Gabbard is not even close.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Are you? Living in an occupied territory Is Hawaii Really a State of the Union?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yes, I am.
Ever since I was born.

Funny story, a good friend of my was the heir to the throne. He abdicated. Because there is no kingdom. It was stolen. Manifest destiny, and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join