It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Block Area Controlled by Antifa in Seattle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ketsuko

Well now we have a solution to this problem. The police need to set up a siege wall around these 6 square blocks immediately, nothing get in... if a drone tries to fly over the wall, it's shot down. Starve the punks out and see just how strong their resolve actually is. Best case scenario, it's iron clad and the entire problem is self correcting.

You realize the situation isn't really anything like that ... the cops pulled back, left behind the plastic blockades and stuff ... the kids hand wrote some signs and now they feel like they can protest at will.

If it's keeping them from rioting ... what harm is it?

Starvation also keeps people from rioting, Gryph, and it teaches invaluable lessons that are remembered for generations. Cats can be skinned in many ways.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The humble beginnings of the Antifa Caliphate.
They should be treated like ISIS.
Simple really.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They won't get far without more vegan meat substitute.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
C HAZ runs into its first problems.

The Capital Hill Autonomous Zone is learning why there is a police force. They're experiencing their first real problems.

When they set up their zone, they invited all the homeless to come live free with them, and they are suffering the first issue with that choice.

For being autonomous, they are not self-sustaining. They are completely reliant on the same country they declared their independence from. Also, they don't want meat ... just vegan meat substitutes, please.

The other problem is those pigs (the cops) took their barricade, so they are also learning that they want to have and enforce their own borders. Isn't that why their brothers and sisters in the cause occupied an ICE facility in Portland? Because the US wanted to enforce its borders?

I guess it's totally different when they want to.

Hey, this could work out great... get some long-range cameras, drones, blimp views and keep them in there. If they want to trade with the USA make them pay or offer something valuable in return.
Brilliant social experiment and could be caught on film for all to see.
They'd end up going completely savage and eating each other.

Could be a TV show called Democrat City.

oh, it gets even better - LATEST : The 6 block area now has a new Warlord as leader, Raz Simone. He has guns. He now runs the place.

edit on 10/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So food seems to be a problem. Just something to overcome like most governments have to deal with. Whats their currency anyway??

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, I know that according to right-wing propaganda, racism no longer exists.

Maybe you should stop listening to right wing propaganda and forming your opinions around such. For whatever it’s worth, it shows.

I don't care what you think, and very likely neither does anyone else.

Touché, continue with your usual circle jerk.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So food seems to be a problem. Just something to overcome like most governments have to deal with. Whats their currency anyway??

Homeless people get invited into a shelter and they stole all the food...

Just seen a twitter message from one of the domestic terrorists asking for food donations.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Oh, I agree with you and the poster above: this should be documented and televised.

These kids are getting a lesson in society building the hard way, but they asked for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Shut down the cell service. They're shaking down businesses, they don't know if it's a one time thing or what. Yes it's a one time thing till they need money. Then it'll be daily. Run for your life would be my suggestion.

THE END

edit on 10-6-2020 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: ketsuko

For some reason I have this song in my head

You win!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
lord of the flies seattle edition

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello, UberEats...uh...yeah....we need some food...we have no money but we have taken over city hall and homeless people stole out..(click) hello? hello? RACIST!!!!!

Boycott UberEats!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What the bloody hell!

We can't count on the cops, we can't count on local government, we can't count on state government.

I deleted what I was going to say because it involved the deaths of the Nazi's running things in that area right now.

But good golly-gee!

Keep pushing, leftists.

Keep pushing

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The collective of autists, thugs, and slobs have released a 30 point let ter of demands.

Holy God what a debacle Seattle has permitted their community to perform on this stage.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't feel like baking cookies,will rice crispy treats work
for you? You were so good in restraining yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thanks Mama!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So they want everything they can’t have. Seen this with my 2 year old. Time to crack down on this National guard or marines.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Capital Hill Autonomous Zone Taken Over by ARMED Gangs as Local Warlord Demands Protection Money

Well folks it looks like their is a New sheriff in town in the CHAZ that goes by the name RAZ

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I'm sure the police will be super fast to respond to that call! Nothing like some of the folks you're demonstrating in support of turning around and victimizing you, proving *why* the arrest rates and treatment stats are a bit, uh... skewed.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Well its not to surprising to me that it turned out this way.

My brother lives in seattle and one of my friends lives In Minneapolis.

She is losing her mind over the city council getting rid of the police.

She is renewing her gun permit and getting a gun until she can move out into the suburbs hopefully before the city turns into a absolute #### hole.

These last two weeks have been utter insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join