It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can it get any worse? Yes, the Great Reset is Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just a follow up post. If there are any of you anti technology buffs out there that feel the need to simplify and get rid of your technology, like cars, or big screen TVs; let me know, perhaps we can make arrangements for me to haul it off for you.

Laptops, cell phones, microwave cookers, almost anything...I can help you get back to a simpler more meaningful life.

U2U me...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Throughout the presentation I was waiting for Skouras to mention another element of the so-called 'Great Reset Plan', but he didn't mention it. So, let me bring that 'other' element which is definitely part of the Great Reset to the discussion. Not only will the technocrat leaders control populations, they will also control population numbers.

I read a lot of posts here that take a critical stance on the notion of population control.

Let's clearly delineate the population control /I'm/ referring to, for example :

* increasing access to contraceptives and birth control measures,
* incentivizing developing countries to lessen family sizes of 5-6+ members,
* promote child conception /only/ after both parents are financially stable,
* reinforcing the importance of two parent household.

from what I'm seeing called 'population control' as a massive culling of some large % of the wold population. To me that's not population control, THAT'S GENOCIDE, and no sane person would ever support that.

Maybe the NWO really is angling for genocide to reduce the world population, or maybe they are focusing on the bullet points above, or maybe even both.

I was just wondering if you acknowledge the distinction I created, and if so, wouldn't controlling population size by reducing birth rates be a good idea, no matter who proposes it?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Tech is going to control the planet, then you look at idiot Elon Musk who wants to put computers in our brains....and people WILL do it

It's already happened. Think about the amount of time we all spend staring into a screen. Like right now. Computer, TV, at home, at work, banks, restaurants, even gas pumps. Also, how much of our time is regulated and controlled by machines. We're monitored constantly, even with our own "home security" systems. Alexa listens to us to send us targeted ads so we're manipulated into buying things we think we need. Cameras everywhere.

The war is over. Only history will tell if we won or lost.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

See the irony?
The reset button is digital technology. Don't push it!!

Says the guy using a computer to post to a global surveillance network.

Yeah, I get the irony.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The easiest form of population control is prosperity and security. Unless you've somehow been brainwashed into thinking "be fruitful and multiply" is a command or that it's somehow your biological destiny, there's no need to reproduce if you can be reasonably sure you will live out your final years with dignity and security. Post-industrial societies' birth rates drop like crazy if there are systems in place to ensure care for the elderly.

As it is, the more people there are, the less we view them as real. They become NPCs, or "non-playing characters.". Our overall sense of affiliation with each other diminishes.

So if you knew you'd be taken care of in your final years, and you felt like a contributing, useful member of society, would it really be so bad? Would you feel the need to reproduce or could you just wish everyone a good farewell when it's your time to go?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The computer is already in our brains ,its just connected via the electromagnetic waves, that come from the screen and mic. why hardwire it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the economic-monetary ReSet Theme seems to come in packets of News/Info Articles...

I bump my own post to present a latest article by a noted economist-investor from yesterday that was posted/published today on 6 July

RE: kingworldnews.com...

title: Greyerz – The World Monetary System Is About To Collapse
July 05, 2020

its a quick scan page... listing the most glaring bullet points

just info you might want to file away, for later,,

,,,gold now $60 per gramme (pre pandemic was $50 per gramme)

it seems to me that Gold will top out @ $2000 oz ---- but the Premiums on fractional weights of the PM will continue to soar --->> making Gold about impossible to buy for the small guy
ounces are premiums of $100 over Spot BUT 1/2 Ounces are priced at $200 per ounce above Spot and 1/4 oz are premium priced at over $300 per ounce over Spot -------------------------------------- >>>> U N B E L I E V E A B L E

kingworldnews.com...
17:49 free audio link
edit on th31159404491006152020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So, what I see in the vid, is a collection of really great ideas and great goals for mankind. Really, if they could do all this, and their intentions for doing it are exactly what they say they are, then all of it is awesome!
And then I see the guy who made the vid giving negative comment after comment, turning every great idea into a negative conspiracy. HIS theory, his ideas, no proof.

Why is it so hard to believe that there are people out there who want mankind to become better and stronger? Of course every good idea can be used with bad intentions. I prefer to focus on the positive goals.

Maybe it's because I'm very close to being an atheist and I don't believe there is anything beyond this life, so the idea of healthy, strong, supper humans on a healthy planet, or planets, speaks to me

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

This has been the plan since at least 1991.

Democratising Global Governance:

The Challenges of the World Social Forum

by

Francesca Beausang

ABSTRACT

This paper sums up the debate that took place during the two round tables organized by UNESCO within the first World Social Forum in Porto Alegre (25/30 January 2001). It starts with a discussion of national processes, by examining democracy and then governance at the national level. It first states a case for a "joint" governance based on a combination of stakeholder theory, which is derived from corporate governance, and of UNESCO's priorities in the field of governance. As an example, the paper investigates how governance can deviate from democracy in the East Asian model. Subsequently, the global dimension of the debate on democracy and governance is examined, first by identification of the characteristics and agents of democracy in the global setting, and then by allusion to the difficulties of transposing governance to the global level.

www.unesco.org...

From your source

"the governments of Europe, the United States, and Japan are unlikely to negotiate a social-democratic pattern of globalization - unless their hands are forced by a popular movement or a catastrophe, such as another Great Depression or ecological disaster" 

Full text

We seem to be on our way

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So after Listening to ground zero and oddly enough the show Clyde talks about the great Reset is the one where he has SPiro on the program.

Looking at my post from a month ago I wish you would have added more to your OP.

The great Reset the way it was explained to me, is that the legacy systems are going to be phased out. Cash will try to be phased out.

Total tracking is going to be the norm.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Maybe it's because I'm very close to being an atheist and I don't believe there is anything beyond this life, so the idea of healthy, strong, supper humans on a healthy planet, or planets, speaks to me
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

This gets into a philosophic question. "what does it mean to be human?"

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Survival of the trial of the Gom Gabbar.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Its all about you. I imagine you are a lonely, not-at-all-missed twat. And what isn't your problem may in fact actually be problematic, especially if someone such as you were to have to shoulder such commitment and responsibility, but fortunately, your-self arresting attitude makes that a moot point.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: American-philosopher

Survival of the trial of the Gom Gabbar.

Jabber.
You jab it.

I bet the Dune movie will suck.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Its all about you. I imagine you are a lonely, not-at-all-missed twat. And what isn't your problem may in fact actually be problematic, especially if someone such as you were to have to shoulder such commitment and responsibility, but fortunately, your-self arresting attitude makes that a moot point.

He's been in a bad mood lately, as most of us, but he did actually tell the Truth.

We don't need a phone to survive in the woods.

However, that is juxtaposed with the fact a cellphone can actually be incredibly helpful a dozen times a day here in human civilization.

Without one is a nightmare especially if you're homeless on your own and broke. Having the phone can unlock tons of shortcuts back to a much more survivable life.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
SleeperHasAwakened:

Let's clearly delineate the population control /I'm/ referring to, for example :

* increasing access to contraceptives and birth control measures,
* incentivizing developing countries to lessen family sizes of 5-6+ members,
* promote child conception /only/ after both parents are financially stable,
* reinforcing the importance of two parent household.

from what I'm seeing called 'population control' as a massive culling of some large % of the wold population. To me that's not population control, THAT'S GENOCIDE, and no sane person would ever support that.

Your bullet points look to be taken right out of the UN book on advice given to developing countries where a large family is more beneficial than a small one, especially if one has more male offspring. However, against each bullet point there are antagonists, such as the Catholic church for one.

You might call it 'genocide', but those who would seek to implement the cull would call it a pragmatic and utilitous solution to most of our global problems. It's irrelevant whether you think it insane, as genocides have rarely been committed by insane people, they have been committed by sociopaths, those who think consequence is a mere trifle when the practicality and utility of an idea is being served. Empathetic feelings towards others of your species doesn't enter the equation.

In a sociopath, logic and reason can provide for a cold and sterile foundation of rationality. Truth is, by degrees, we are all mostly empathetic and sociopathic in turns. Rage can dilute empathy, and empathy can temper rage, it depends on the circumstance. However, there are plenty of people in positions of influence and power who are just pure sociopaths, having a complete lack of empathy for others. They pander only to their own reason and logic.

History is replete with genocides where the victims suffered simply because they were 'there'.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yes the world economic forum , that Klaus Schwab are really wanting horrible things to the 99% . I am sure they, less than 1% will have their money and luxury even after the reset .

edit on 12-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yes the world economic forum , that Klaus Schwab are really wanting horrible things to the 99% . I am sure they, less than 1% will have their money and luxury even after the reset .

That's the point. Broaden the gap between rich and poor and burn the ladder between the two.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

There's gotta be an in between tho.

A way to solve our scarcity problem while not having to genocide most of the world.

Times running out tho and soon no great idea will matter just survival skills.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kenzo

That's the point. Broaden the gap between rich and poor and burn the ladder between the two.

You can always make a pontoon bridge when the enemy burnt the existing one.

If you can collect 1$, well you could theoretically still collect a billion more.

After paper and coin currency are gone though this may not remain a possibility as it will be electronic monitored regulated and controlled 100%.

Today tho, there is still a tiny chance you could cross that divide.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join