It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can it get any worse? Yes, the Great Reset is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great additonal vid that actually calls a lot of misconceptions that Ive seen some people have about goings-on..

Stop watching the news
Stop using sites like facebook & twitter
Start gaining food/power/manufacturing self-sufficiency in our homes

Those directly address the biggest points of leverage that these technofascists will use. Imo, this is still all at the beginning of things.

Best to not get distracted by the Scause du jour, conveniently implanted by a complicit media.

The near obsessive hyper-focus these folks have on vaccines should give everyone hesitation about getting The Jab.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
The number of the beast.

It's been in your own pocket for years.

You cannot run.

You cannot hide.

You will do as they wish and their words will not even be heard.

Enjoy your social media, your apps, your messaging and texting.

Fodder.

Cops will be robots.
The judge, an AI.
There will be no jails, only brain rewiring for the criminal.

Isn't this what we want?

There will be literally no crime and if there were you can have your traumatic memories of it rewritten.

There will be no pain.
We will all get free drugs and free stuff.

It's a Brave New World out there guys.

I'm not scared. I have the initiative suddenly, and I'll maintain the elements of surprise because I'm ignored.

If you recognized the inevitable you'd transmute your fear into excitement for this amazing opportunity to influence how things will be in 2050 or 2100 and beyond.

1 Domino can start a global chain effect.
That Domino is your voice.
Be the Butterfly.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I made this thread for a reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are way too dumb to even understand what I said.

Tech is going to control the planet, then you look at idiot Elon Musk who wants to put computers in our brains....and people WILL do it.

I hate Bill Gates, I hate Elon Musk and I hate anyone who swipes a debit card or thinks "credit" is important.
I will never even own a car because I know the greasy crap behind the oil industry and the automotive industry.....in my eyes, they can all screw themselves!!!
I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

Banks, big oil and tech will destroy us all.

Don't get me started!!!!

Edit to add.
I don't get in bed with banks, insurance companies, lawyers,car companies, amazon etc etc...all the things other people do.
I have 0 debt and am in shape because i don't put my fat ass in a car and am willing to work hard for what i want.
When they say it is easier and safer, I get insulted.....they are basically saying that I have fear and don't like hard work.
Again, screw them....they can't walk a mile in my shoes so why listen to those weak, dumb people?

And yet you are using technology that many of those you hate have created and developed. You hate people who swipe debit cards?????? BTW, debit cards are not 'credit' cards. I work hard for what I want too and have no debt except for some medical bills. I use a car because biking 100 miles in a day to go shopping isn't feasible.

You're awfully harsh and dare I say condemning of those who don't practice an identical lifestyle to you. We all make choices and walking in someone else's shoes only gives you athlete's foot and blisters. I would venture to say most of the people here on ATS are above average intelligence and know exactly what they're doing and why. It's a give and take world and as I said, we all make our personal choices for our own reasons.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is a natural phenomenon for systems to change and adapt to the circumstances at hand. To not do so would mean the system would be in danger of dying if its circumstances changed.

The Catholic Church had to change its view from Earth being the center of the universe to Earth orbiting the sun at some point due to scientific evidence showing they were wrong. The system had to adapt to the circumstances at hand.

Change can be scary, one has to make sure they do it right. It is a complex process, and who knows exactly what they are planning on changing? It could negatively impact people.

If the evidence shows that pure capitalism is actually destructive to society compared to this "stakeholder capitalism" idea, I imagine it might be worth changing course. If that statement is true, we will be forced to change course at some point anyway as it is simply logical to do so if the system as it collapses due to faults that can be accurately pointed out and fixed.
edit on 09pmTue, 09 Jun 2020 19:59:44 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Great additonal vid that actually calls a lot of misconceptions that Ive seen some people have about goings-on..

Stop watching the news
Stop using sites like facebook & twitter
Start gaining food/power/manufacturing self-sufficiency in our homes

Those directly address the biggest points of leverage that these technofascists will use. Imo, this is still all at the beginning of things.

Best to not get distracted by the Scause du jour, conveniently implanted by a complicit media.

The near obsessive hyper-focus these folks have on vaccines should give everyone hesitation about getting The Jab.

Good post and video.
Facebook and Twitter etc are censored.

But ATS will save the world see?

I told everyone here 15+ years ago that ATS was positioned to be one of the key websites to shift the NWO into something good people could tolerate and stifling the elites poor planning.

They can't censor us here and this is a great HQ for the war.

That's the only reason I'm here. Cuz this is the last bastion.

If they take ATS away well...

The existence of ATS is your canary in the mine, or your barometer on the global pressure. So to speak.

So when ATS goes byebye than the war has officially entered phase 2.

I suspect ATS will be ignored until the very end of the Reset as everyone continually downplays our importance. Which is lucky for us they think we're all jokes.

We can wage war and win with ideas alone.
Knowledge is the ultimate power.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I made this thread for a reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are way too dumb to even understand what I said.

Tech is going to control the planet, then you look at idiot Elon Musk who wants to put computers in our brains....and people WILL do it.

I hate Bill Gates, I hate Elon Musk and I hate anyone who swipes a debit card or thinks "credit" is important.
I will never even own a car because I know the greasy crap behind the oil industry and the automotive industry.....in my eyes, they can all screw themselves!!!
I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

Banks, big oil and tech will destroy us all.

Don't get me started!!!!

Edit to add.
I don't get in bed with banks, insurance companies, lawyers,car companies, amazon etc etc...all the things other people do.
I have 0 debt and am in shape because i don't put my fat ass in a car and am willing to work hard for what i want.
When they say it is easier and safer, I get insulted.....they are basically saying that I have fear and don't like hard work.
Again, screw them....they can't walk a mile in my shoes so why listen to those weak, dumb people?

And yet you are using technology that many of those you hate have created and developed. You hate people who swipe debit cards?????? BTW, debit cards are not 'credit' cards. I work hard for what I want too and have no debt except for some medical bills. I use a car because biking 100 miles in a day to go shopping isn't feasible.

You're awfully harsh and dare I say condemning of those who don't practice an identical lifestyle to you. We all make choices and walking in someone else's shoes only gives you athlete's foot and blisters. I would venture to say most of the people here on ATS are above average intelligence and know exactly what they're doing and why. It's a give and take world and as I said, we all make our personal choices for our own reasons.

Peace.

Nope, that's not how cars work in the future.

You may use the car to go to work today, but in the NWO the car uses you to go to work.

Yes we're updating the in the USSR jokes now too.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Vaccines are the way to destroy family lineages so the nobility can inherit the Earth after the waves of depopulation.

They damage your DNA and therefore your children are at high risk for genetic deformity.

It's been obvious for decades.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well, that was a rabbit hole I wish I didn't poke my head into.

Depending on how the November election goes, the US may well be so freaking screwed by this that we won't recognize the nation that emerges from the IMF/WEF's manufactured mold.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...

The forces against mankind have been 1000's of years in the making. We get to a stage then everything resets again, only to start from the beginning again.

Covid has been an exercise in looting trillions again and testing reactions and compliance by humanity.

It does not bode well for humanity. They'll do away with 95% of us. I'm glad I'm not young anymore.

I don't see any saviours coming to rescue us - as most religions are the creation of the same controllers.

We toil from the day we're born and are indebted to a system that creates "value" out of thin air.

We're screwed.

edit on 9-6-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You're awfully harsh

I listen to debt ridden people bitch and moan everyday about elected officials LOL
I have 0 debt.

You hate people who swipe debit cards??????

Yup, you people are going to make everything cashless because you believe everything you read.
No credit cards, no debit cards....why is such a simple concept so hard to figure out???
Do you want 1984???

As I posted earlier, when someone says "easier and safer", they are insulting me by assuming i am lazy or scared...I am neither of those things and am not going to be led by the nose.
Go swipe your card, you are the one in line thats screwing it up for the rest of us by buying into it.

I slept in business class because i made more than the guy teaching it and i still have 0 debt while he is probably still paying a mortgage.

Also, sorry if i seem harsh....no offence to you sir.

edit on 9-6-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't really understand a cashless society, but I can see that if their is no cash then Banks cant really go broke, because the system is really operating on "Credits" If I have a thousand dollars to spend, every time I do a transaction all that happens is credits get transferred to other peoples accounts but never actually leave the Banks. They will then have the perfect business they give you the use of credits when giving you a loan, but you have to pay back more credits than was issued, where are these extra credits coming from? since its a Bank issued credit they will have to create them, you cant. So the Bank will issue the credits for the loan and the interest credits to pay themselves back can you see the dilemma? This cant really work unless no interest is charged.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm listening.

Why ATS?

Been on wash, rinse, repeat ever since H_H days, imo.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Just like the buggaloo n the demmys did a switcheroo on all a yooo n they doing the buggaloo insteada yooo 🤠

link   

originally posted by: camain

I work Robotic Process Automation, basically making digital workers to perform job functions. SO, yah, I see it everyday. There are different levels of AI. Basic programming, that any developer can do, Medium, and then complex. Realistically, 75% of jobs don't actually require alot of though. So for the most part you can automate 75% of a given job, leaving 25% for a worker. Now the kicker is, say you have 100 employees. Now you just need 25 to do that job. So the question becomes what do you do with the other 75? well the bottom 50 you cut, then to other 50 to reallocate more assignments to give them a 100% day. This increases your employee efficiency, and increases the bottom line. That's where stage 2 begins. Now you got some medium, complex ai, which can do 75% of what those 50 were doing. This leaves you with 10 out of the 100 originally working, the 10 doing some really tough crap, and basically being overloaded/overworked/underpaid, and AI doing what 190 people basically did. so the reality is, you will see a digital revolution. every article you read says that by 2040/2050 65%-85% of jobs in the USA will be automated. So when you take a work force of 60 million, that basically means you only have 24 million to 6 million working. What then? Universal basic income? lots of poor people? I don't have an answer. All I know is I am making plans, and I suggest you all do too.

Camain

I Wouldn't put much stock in the idea that in 20 years 85% of the work force will have switched to automation.

20 years later we still don't have flying cars that where "predicted" in the 80s.

link   
Spoiler Alert :
The great world Global Fascist takeover is underway.
All turns out well for some , not so much for the preponderance .
I have read the end of the book .

edit on 6/9/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the mandatory vaccines with implants is a huge part of all of this and the main reason for the CV19 scam, fear, and shutdowns. Not only the ID2020 implants but also, mainly, the implants related to the Microsoft patent to earn cryptocurrency based off human activity via implants. Imagine how rich the elites and world govts will get when they are making money off of every breath, thought, and movement we make.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: rickymouse

One thing I know about the video is that it sounded like a take from some NAZI PROPAGANDA, absolutely nauseating.

Yeah, they are trying to brainwash the leaders of countries to get behind them and then get them to brainwash the citizens of their countries.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
The number of the beast.

It's been in your own pocket for years.

You cannot run.

You cannot hide.

You will do as they wish and their words will not even be heard.

Enjoy your social media, your apps, your messaging and texting.

Fodder.

Well I mean.. you are, obviously since you post here.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's been great knowing you and good luck to all.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Also ... if you get a chance, go watch a documentary on how Putin got into power.

Its eerily similar to this mass hysteria in the U.S. and abroad but this time ... it will possibly be on a grander scale; the world. Now... once the damage is done and the people feel desperate, in comes your tyrant.

It would be wild if Putin is the mastermind behind this anarchism somehow. He practically wrote the book on the "false flag" event and how to exploit a starving desperate people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join