It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can it get any worse? Yes, the Great Reset is Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The world economic forum is ready to push mankind collectively in to the 4th industrial revolution, ready or not. This is fundamentally about transforming humans through digital machines and integrating society and people with an over-arching digital system to control everything (and that means you and me). After all we have been through in just a few months they are getting ready to pull another big switcheroo on us all. Like I said in my last thread about the NWO-- It's been great knowing you and good luck to all.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

whats the great reset? And whats the big switcheroo? can I find out without watching the video??
edit on 9-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
while I am not sure this is the endgame of all of this going on right now, I feel there is something afoot here, and it will show itself soon enough.......that is all I will say on the matter here

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don’t think so.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Really surprising how quickly things are changing.
I agree, good luck to all. Hope to see you all out there in the wilds of the 'Outside'.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I work Robotic Process Automation, basically making digital workers to perform job functions. SO, yah, I see it everyday. There are different levels of AI. Basic programming, that any developer can do, Medium, and then complex. Realistically, 75% of jobs don't actually require alot of though. So for the most part you can automate 75% of a given job, leaving 25% for a worker. Now the kicker is, say you have 100 employees. Now you just need 25 to do that job. So the question becomes what do you do with the other 75? well the bottom 50 you cut, then to other 50 to reallocate more assignments to give them a 100% day. This increases your employee efficiency, and increases the bottom line. That's where stage 2 begins. Now you got some medium, complex ai, which can do 75% of what those 50 were doing. This leaves you with 10 out of the 100 originally working, the 10 doing some really tough crap, and basically being overloaded/overworked/underpaid, and AI doing what 190 people basically did. so the reality is, you will see a digital revolution. every article you read says that by 2040/2050 65%-85% of jobs in the USA will be automated. So when you take a work force of 60 million, that basically means you only have 24 million to 6 million working. What then? Universal basic income? lots of poor people? I don't have an answer. All I know is I am making plans, and I suggest you all do too.

Camain

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I made this thread for a reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are way too dumb to even understand what I said.

Tech is going to control the planet, then you look at idiot Elon Musk who wants to put computers in our brains....and people WILL do it.

I hate Bill Gates, I hate Elon Musk and I hate anyone who swipes a debit card or thinks "credit" is important.
I will never even own a car because I know the greasy crap behind the oil industry and the automotive industry.....in my eyes, they can all screw themselves!!!
I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

Banks, big oil and tech will destroy us all.

Don't get me started!!!!

Edit to add.
I don't get in bed with banks, insurance companies, lawyers,car companies, amazon etc etc...all the things other people do.
I have 0 debt and am in shape because i don't put my fat ass in a car and am willing to work hard for what i want.
When they say it is easier and safer, I get insulted.....they are basically saying that I have fear and don't like hard work.
Again, screw them....they can't walk a mile in my shoes so why listen to those weak, dumb people?

edit on 9-6-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I had to stop watching the video. It was sickening, truly. Not only that but I know that punching the # out of my monitor will serve no purpose other than to bloody my knuckles.

I don't know if I can watch the rest of the video.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, like usual, they made the evidence and response match their desired response. They create evidence out of thin air. They made this virus into a major pandemic, they made the killing of one person a huge protest and riot world wide. People do not even realize they were tricked into doing all the chaos, being old I already experienced some of it and being that I have been researching diseases and medications for years I do not fear this disease, but lots of people do. I lived through the sixties riots, watching them on TV in black and white, well....I guess there were black people and white people in them so it doesn't matter if it was not a color TV for that. I did not see the sixties riots get worldwide protesting, they were just in some of the big cities.

I believe they are trying to get a one world government, and I sure will not be happy with that, I need my guns to protect me from bears here and an occasional cougar that might decide I look like something tasty. Our citizens do not realize what this will do to our society, we will be like ants and if we disagree with the ones running things we will be forced to be reconditioned. It will be like China basically, and this will extend into all of Europe and Canada too. I think it would be stupid to join into this, we will lose our rights to challenge these people who want complete control.

It will be easy to hide murder if the people investigating the death are being told to call it a disease or a natural death. Epstein committed suicide, we all know that phrase.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I had to stop watching the video. It was sickening, truly. Not only that but I know that punching the # out of my monitor will serve no purpose other than to bloody my knuckles.

I don't know if I can watch the rest of the video.

I do not know if the whole content of the video is real or correct, but I know some of it is. I know that there are people trying to gain world control and I know we will not have any rights to protest it if it happens, and the everyday joe will never have a chance of getting up into the government unless they totally kiss the butts of those running the show and promote the evidence that is twisted out of context. If you could implement a standard supposedly healthy diet and nobody had a choice what to eat, you could reduce the population of the world by half in twenty years easily. I know enough about food science, medical science, and metabolism to know that this could happen and it would look like people got sick from natural diseases.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As quickly as you can do this 'reset, so too can social strife take over and is a formidable threat to the said 'reset'

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

One thing I know about the video is that it sounded like a take from some NAZI PROPAGANDA, absolutely nauseating.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I think you may be right. Police drones and bots will be used to replace the racist police. Drones and self driving vehicles will be used to replace dirty drivers. And all the jobs you talk about in the OP will replace the sickly human workers.

All this is made possible by 5G. Maybe that's why 5G towers are being destroyed. Who knows anymore?

S&F

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The number of the beast.

It's been in your own pocket for years.

You cannot run.

You cannot hide.

You will do as they wish and their words will not even be heard.

Enjoy your social media, your apps, your messaging and texting.

Fodder.
edit on 9/6/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
As quickly as you can do this 'reset, so too can social strife take over and is a formidable threat to the said 'reset'

The plan seems to be a nano net that connects itself to a part of the brain.
They can at will tell the person what to do and what not to do, what to feel and think. They can get rid of your memories. People think this is SciFi but it is already to go.

There is a mass of evidence and recent things to suspect they are planning to do this against our will.
Remember the recent arrest of the Harvard Scientist who created the first nano bots that can go inside a cell he was working with China. Why are they all wanting the very same things and what does elons starlink have to do with it.

Writing in Frontiers in Neuroscience, an international collaboration led by researchers at UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, AI, and computation will lead this century to the development of a “Human Brain/Cloud Interface” (B/CI), that connects neurons and synapses in the brain to vast cloud-computing networks in real time.

neurosciencenews.com...

In this new study, published in the scientific journal Nature Scientific Reports, the scientists created a hybrid neural network where biological and artificial neurons in different parts of the world were able to communicate with each other over the internet through a hub of artificial synapses made using cutting-edge nanotechnology. This is the first time the three components have come together in a unified network.

www.sciencedaily.com...
futurism.com...

An international team of scientists led by members of UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, artificial intelligence (AI) and computation will lead this century to the development of a human ‘brain-cloud interface’ (B-CI).

www.siliconrepublic.com...
edit on 9-6-2020 by SeaWorthy because: add

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Corbett report did a video on this a few days ago too

I recommend checking out his other recent videos, he's been talking a lot about this kind of thing recently.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Its friggin Biblical....your thread subject....

My predictive model has waited over a year.........i thought December....Silver....not Gold in fact sell your Gold to buy Silver....after food land and fertilizer....

edit on 9-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is a perfect opportunity for me and I am beyond excited, I'm thrilled.

All I see is weakness and bluster from them and since they promised me equality I get to prove honey works 100x better than any vaccination.

That means I get to becomes famous for rewriting their plans.

By 2030 I will win just by talking.

These guys are just going to have to kill me lol.

Y'all don't know yet cuz y'all don't know but I'm totally going to do this.

The Reset is what I needed to advance my agenda to defeat all disease in one swoop.

In our current world my odds of success in promoting this are actually far less than after the Reset.

Hmmm the first will come last and the last will come first indeed.

Everything is an opportunity, don't let any good crisis go to waste!

Guys they're intellectually weak right now. We can easily rewrite this whole thing by 2030.

Today no one cares, I'm a nobody. Maybe you are too?

But tomorrow? I'm a commodity. I will be considered valuable because my brain works most of the time.

I am so excited and happy to have survived to see my better days. This is so awesome.

Don't be afraid of the elites, they are of only moderate intellect. Easily beaten with correct strategy and tactics.

I don't want to hear any negative fears. I want to hear the war room operating.
That's all of you.

There's about to be a big depopulation event too so just EAT THE HONEY it kills every bio weapon grade pathogen out there.

Hahahaha
This is just the beginning.

I am Spartacus!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Whoa there - you walked right into the trap.

Plotus it was an ambush - they want more civil unrest right before the depopulation events start rolling in.

No physical ground actions work.
Only knowledge is king in the digital economy.
Ideas will rule.

Use your brain.
Think.
Share idea.
Trend.
Win.

This is how to beat them.
Please listen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join