It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting in Windsor Ontario Canada June/5/2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Browsing around YouTube and noticed a video taken in Windsor, Ontario had been picked up by several sites, so I went to the up-loader's channel for the original link. The channel is run by Antua Manuel. She has run the channel for some seven years, has uploaded nineteen videos, only one of which being UFO related.

Here is the video clip itself, I ran it at 1080p but not sure if it makes any difference than the 'auto' setting.

The uploader claims she was outside of Walmart...

UFO sighting by me Antua and few more people outside of Walmart. Few more people recorded.

Here are some screen grabs from the clip. I had to use VLC to do this, so they are not professional by any means...

We can see here , that the object starts to flicker or partially vanish...

Now this is where I get my doubts, as there now appears to be some kind of reflected panel in the image, making me think that this is shot through a glass pane and another object appears top left...

The video carries on and ends abruptly, with no visual on the object leaving or vanishing. She claims others saw the object and recorded it but this is no guarantee they did or any other videos will appear. I can't see any motive for a hoax. Are we looking at a reflection mistaken for something in the sky or maybe a spur-of-the-moment prank? The object itself looks quite solid to me and I was quite convinced something was there until the flickering started.

Anyway, this kept me occupied for a while and thank you for looking.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Could just be a secondary reflection from the window behind the camera onto the window in front of the camera.
The actual light source being the street light.
edit on 9-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Could just be a secondary reflection from the window behind the camera onto the window in front of the camera.
The actual light source be the street light.

Could be the street lights. These LED lights are very intense, even in daylight. I still find it slightly disconcerting that someone could maybe be fooled by light reflections for nearly two minutes.

Or it's just a deliberate prank.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The actual light source be the street light.

As has been noted, one thing that might indicate that it's a reflection is the way it flickers and disappears occasionally as if something (such as cars going by) was temporarily blocking it.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

As has been noted, one thing that might indicate that it's a reflection is the way it flickers and disappears occasionally as if something (such as cars going by) was temporarily blocking it.

Yes,
Exactly the same type of interference highway traffic was noted in other sighting, in a thread some time back here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yup, looks like a reflection. It is way too similar to the street lights in appearance.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I just reached out to the uploader.
Will hopefully have some details to add to this.

I investigated a case just outside of Windsor late last year in Chatham-Kent.
And when the wife and kids and I, where there last summer we also saw something unknown.

I'm not validating this sighting by any means, but the area has had its share of legitimate sightings.

ETA: was going to write I think it's just a reflection, however I read the comments and people have already suggested that.
Probably from inside the car or store, onto the glass.

I'm on my Ipad or I'd do it, but if could someone enlarge the object, and have it in a side by side comparison with the secondary, upper left reflection?

If they both flicker the same, that will tell us if both objects are being reflected from the same light source.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I was just going to chime in too that at approximately the 1:09 mark almost an identical image is seen on the upper left side of video but she doesn't comment on that one.

It's always interesting to see these and try to discern what we're looking at. They did seem like reflections or something the way it was going in an out. Plus, was wondering if the image of the object should have been more clear when zooming in as much as she was?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In the comments, she claimes there were other people recording the object.
She also makes it sound like their outside, which is obviously not the case.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I just reached out to the uploader.
Will hopefully have some details to add to this.

I investigated a case just outside of Windsor late last year in Chatham-Kent.
And when the wife and kids and I, where there last summer we also saw something unknown.

I'm not validating this sighting by any means, but the area has had its share of legitimate sightings.

ETA: was going to write I think it's just a reflection, however I read the comments and people have already suggested that.
Probably from inside the car or store, onto the glass.

I'm on my Ipad or I'd do it, but if could someone enlarge the object, and have it in a side by side comparison with the secondary, upper left reflection?

If they both flicker the same, that will tell us if both objects are being reflected from the same light source.

I hope she gets back to you with more details. I did a quick stop-motion of the video and as you can see in the pic below, the light on the left is dimming/flickering but the light on the right...which does appear further away...is not flickering.

There was a car passing as this light flickered and one followed immediately after it. She then moves the camera to the right and the light on the left is not in shot. I do notice a car moves in front of the restaurant[?] across the road as the light which is the main focus begins to flicker.

Hope this helps but yes, there does need to be better analysis. I am not knowledgeable enough to work out the angles of reflection etc. Hopefully somebody else is. Just a thought though, if they are reflections would there be more so than there is and at around the 30 second mark, we can see many cars passing without affecting that particular light.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
The uploader claims she was outside of Walmart...
Maybe inside her car, outside Wal-Mart.

Now this is where I get my doubts, as there now appears to be some kind of reflected panel in the image, making me think that this is shot through a glass pane and another object appears top left...

Are we looking at a reflection mistaken for something in the sky
Two reflections, as you say, another one in the upper left. And more "UFOs" at 0:54 "flying around" which are actually blobs of out of focus crud on the glass, when she moves her camera around. Some people have posted videos of out of focus crud on their windshield as UFOs, in videos without any reflections.

originally posted by: Macenroe82
They don't flicker the same, but they are similar enough that they are probably reflections from different lights behind her, maybe parking lot lamps, just like you can see multiple parking lot lamps in front of her. You can also see crud on the window she's filming through when she zooms out around 0:54.

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Hopefully somebody else is. Just a thought though, if they are reflections would there be more so than there is and at around the 30 second mark, we can see many cars passing without affecting that particular light.
Since they are reflections, the light sources are probably behind her, and so too would be whatever is blocking the lights to make them flicker. The cars in front of her won't affect the lights behind her.

edit on 2020610 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
I was just going to chime in too that at approximately the 1:09 mark almost an identical image is seen on the upper left side of video but she doesn't comment on that one.

It's always interesting to see these and try to discern what we're looking at. They did seem like reflections or something the way it was going in an out. Plus, was wondering if the image of the object should have been more clear when zooming in as much as she was?

I think the camera focused more on the wires than the object behind them.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Being in her car makes sense and the more I watch the clip, the more I can see feint, shadowy reflections in the image. A simple slide down of the window may have caused the object of her attention to disappear. Then again, who is to say how people should behave or react? I also just remembered that cars in Canada are left-hand drive, unlike here in the UK because I was wondering how she managed to focus on the reflection, being so close to the glass...but she actually wasn't.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Great job.

So that answers that question, the upper left reflection is not coming from the same light source as the main object.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The uploader claims she was outside of Walmart..

The aliens got the sale on underpants.

Solid looking Ufo. It looked like a blimp for a second but then seemed to be in some kind of twin formation.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wait a minute. At exactly 1:11 in the video, another UFO shows up in the top left corner.

It sort of shined and blinked for a second and looked similar to the original UFo.

edit on 10-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Wait a minute. At exactly 1:11 in the video, another UFO shows up in the top left corner.

It sort of shined and blinked for a second and looked similar to the original UFo.

As mentioned earlier in the thread. It didn't flicker at the same time as the other object but the lady probably didn't notice it, so it was only captured briefly. At the moment, it's looking more likely that she was filming reflections in her car window.

top topics

join