It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Left creates MORE Trump voters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How Left Created Trump

Herein lies the problem with the left’s “by any means necessary” style of social activism: When any challenge to the prevailing liberal doctrine, cast under the wrong light, can forever cast one as a “racist,” those with dissenting opinions are left with only two options: concede, or retaliate.

Trump appealed to the latter by forming the populist right-wing counterpart to the left’s stubborn ethos.

I'm a very progressive person. Voted for Obama in 2012 and Johnson in 2016. But the left's self-righteousness to the point of eating its own kind has cost them dearly and will continue until they understand this concept: Anything even slightly to the right of a lefty is labeled, right-wing (and by default racist) and then ostracized.

This behavior is reflected in far-right groups as well, but nowhere like we are seeing it now in the left. This is the cancerous root of the left's hive-mind thinking. It must be pulled up from the soil and burned.

edit on 9-6-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Excellent thread! As Democrats become more radical, people of all colors with good common sense and intelligence, are embarrassed to be associated with them.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The bad behavior of the left pushes me towards the right and the bad behavior of Trump pushes me toward the left.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yeah it seems the democrats and the left are going scorched earth now. But that is out of whack with the democratic persumptive nominee who is anything but an absolutist.

Which is why some kind of switch a roo is not totally out of the question.
edit on 9-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Excellent thread! As Democrats become more radical, people of all colors with good common sense and intelligence, are embarrassed to be associated with them.
a reply to: carewemust

yeah isn;t it crazy to watch the evolution of the extermeness. we want justice for george floyd (Good) we want justice and all the officers need to be arrested (valid point) Defund the police! (whoa hold on a second) we want to abolish police departments( are you absolutely insane?! have you not seen the Dark Knight Rises?!)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The left win : civil war and war with Russia

Right win : Good times, good memes and butt hurt lefties

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I never had a coin in this game until I woke up to see what was happening to Trump. And I don't get it, everyone is tired of politicians speaking politically and never getting anything done. Here comes this dude with the hair CUSSING at rallies and saying things that were actually true and not very nice. The truth doesn't glitter and shine. People voted for him because they were tired of politicians and political BS speak. Then he gets in and has to deal with a bigger poo pile (all mostly fake we now know officially) than any previous president literally because he's a threat to their status quo.

So what do people want? Can't have both.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Can you imagine whats going to happen if in November Trump wins. if we thought reactions were bad in 2016. lookout!

there might be a national depression with some people out here. talking mental health wise not economically.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
The left win : civil war and war with Russia

Right win : Good times, good memes and butt hurt lefties

Russians are satisfied with eating popcorn while watching the chaos on their internet channels, they don't want to go to war right now, maybe if they run out of popcorn they will get into the mood...so we should offer Russia popcorn as a peace offering.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So IF Trump loses the next election....its the lefts fault for not making enough trump supporters
, sounds about right, lol

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Now thousands of small business owners who can't believe they are watching their lives work trashed, looted, and burned, are being called racists and haters for trying to stop or speak out against the terrorist activists.

Welcome to the Republican party, let's take back the country. Start by voting your local Democrats out of office.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If Trump loses the next election.

We are seriously EFFED.

And that in no way is an exaggeration.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I cant wait for the Moral Police Squads

Its almost like they need a brand to stick on us to differentiate between the good and right uh, I mean "bad"

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
First of all, the United States leans heavily to the right. Obama and Biden are damn near right in the center, despite what the GOP tells you. Because our country leans right, any "moderate" or "centrists" generally sits right of center to begin with. what pushed them to trump? Your point isn't entirely wrong, but I would say it was Hillary Clinton who created more Trump Supporters, not the left. Trump barely won as it is, didn't win the popular vote, and a significant portion of his voters voted for him solely out of distrust in Hillary. There's less than 10,000 people nationwide who support trump now but didn't back then. I'm willing to put money on that.

Everything the right does now is to keep the trust of their existing base because they NEED them to even have a chance of Trump's reelection. They have gained no new supporters and they know this. So now they start pushing garbage conspiracies like the mail-in vote fraud garbage. Let's blame Trump's defeat on leftist fraud before it happens. The right is pushing one hell of a disinformation campaign and it begins with the vilification of a common enemy - the left. Trump seems to have forgotten that he is the President of the United States, NOT the President of the Republican Party. He shows this by his use of "Democrat" as an insult instead of a simple adjective. Let's examine the speech patterns they use to do this:

The president recently retweeted a video saying "the only good Democrat is a dead one". The last Republican nominee for president, Mitt Romney, has been labeled a RINO due to his displeasure with the president's actions. The party's last pick for president a RINO? I remember watching numerous Trump rallies from 2018 when he was endorsing various conservative candidates and, the adjective-lover he is, would be sure to say liberal democrat before he said the other candidates name. Here's an example:

"Mr. Right is a good man, much better than liberal democrat Mr. Left - liberal Democrat Mr Left wants to push the liberal democrat agenda and will turn your state into liberal democrat hell"

That's a bit of exaggeration but rather than focus on any policies or anything of substance Trump would rail on the liberal Democrat line because to Trump's supporters associate the words with evil, with elites, with "the deep state". Not to mention all the other various names Trump and the right use:

Do-nothing dems
Loony left
Radical left
DemocRATS
And now ANTIFA

Identification of a common-enemy: just blame everything on the left. This article's no different. Trump Supporters? Blame it on the left. If anything other than his policies and actions as POTUS has encouraged you to support Donald Trump, I question your understanding of the political landscape of the past 5 years.
edit on 9-6-2020 by bigsnowman because: fixed

edit on 9-6-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: Spacespider

Can you imagine whats going to happen if in November Trump wins. if we thought reactions were bad in 2016. lookout!

there might be a national depression with some people out here. talking mental health wise not economically.

You can count on the media spinning the polls in the opposition's favor (Biden), just like they did last time.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

On the very topic of your OP, although I like Trump, I wonder if this thought form has any merit: the creation of Trump and the creation of the radical left in their current ultra 'active' progressive idiotic form, to purposely push people to the right and to get the right to vote for things it never would have previously, like inconversative things:

augenguy.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As a once democrat registered voter.... I whole heartedly agree.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I feel they earned the title 'Do-nothing Dems' when they wasted hundreds of thousands of tax dollars literally doing nothing to fix critical American issues while chasing an empty Trump impeachment. It's not the Trump is some demi-God. No way. Plenty to criticize. Even most of his supporters will cop to that. He's just the bigger bully we hired to kicked the crap out of the other bullies on the schoolyard. The left will never get it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We need a good libertarian president. This 2 party system sucks. Since I dont see a better option Trump will be getting my vote again.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Which is why some kind of switch a roo is not totally out of the question.

That's true but It's not happening like you think it is....from bonespurs private news network!!

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join