It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world history it's really all about Israel they have this one day that's really rough on them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
One day a year historically it's really rough on them 9th of Av.... this year that's July 30

9th of Av the Jewish won't even smile on that day honoring the history that's when the first temple got smashed in the second temple got ravaged and burned all tore up and believe it or not about 30 or 40 other things....

Did you know I have this timeline can I tell you about my timeline no okay let's talk about July 30. In this prophetic view in front of us we need Israel to go into travail right about the time the Dragon tries to devour the child

Interpreted that means Israel will have War or serious problem and then Satan tries kill Christian believers, but the Earth opens up and swallows the flood he sends after them... then scripture says they are caught up to the throne room.

The dragon or Satan is on Earth angry at the woman and her child because he just got kicked out of heaven took a third of his angels with him that means we'll see an increase in trouble increase in evil ideas or will I get to see his angels I bet money they're not angels you're probably going to see smelly grey aliens

That's not political correct I meant ugly grey aliens that need Febreze sprayed on them.... so we kind of have a Time to be on the lookout this summer for something up above or at least something in the headlines with Israel probably having a short but really serious limited type of War... just about gives them enough time to have a temple built by Hanukkah December 12th or whenever that's when my timeline has the temple being ready for service. I know it sounds fairytale but we don't have long to wait see if I'm right....

This summer I guess it's about time you know in God's Grandview the thing he stated right there in Scripture that he wasn't going to deal with the devil's bargain in mankind but for 6000 years and then it would be the time to end iniquity
edit on 9-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
These days what we're seeing right in front of our eyes sort of lends Credence to this

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You discovered paragraphs !!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He he man, thanks for noticing

He he....is there an easy way to add punctuation to voice text....?...oh ok now got it

Say new paragraph ok...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Imagine, new Israel, located in Portugal, that would be so sweet, instead of eternal war they could just make good port and scuba all day long.
edit on 9-6-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dont go and gather for prayers or service, Jews arent allows in NYC apparently

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Meds. Get some.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Looky outchor window.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPYHmm geeze they have all of the world's gold,won't give any back,the MFers have an undetermined amount of nucleur weapons,commit crimes and never held accountable,hardly a sacred area only in some fake story line,remember"History" is his story by the victors,they are the fallen angels and their ship is due to land on MT Hermon,which they bought for that purpose,this is supposed to be Sept 20th of this year,and in honesty they are Phonecians not jews sea people

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

The Vatican has all the gold that's the enemy not Israel actually I see your point because there is two Israel's.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY Yes I'm sure they are sad with all the world's gold,unnamed amount of nucleur weapons,causing havok,death ,destruction,F**k Isreal,bunch of Phonecians,responsible for 90% of trouble in middle east

new topics

top topics

join