It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar-In-Chief Strikes Again...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Martin Gugino was a political hack.

I love the close gitmo professionally printed poster.

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: jtma508

a reply to: DoubleDNH

That 75 year old must have been senile or a complete dumbass.

Who in their right mind goes flailing around a bunch of cops in riot gear mid-riot and doesn't expect to get their head knocked in? Seems like most of life's problems could be avoided with just a touch of common sense.

And THERE you have the crux of the problem: 'expect to get their head knocked in'. THAT is why all this is going down. Because the police do NOT have the right to knock anyone's head in. You honestly don't get that? The police are not the Stazi or SS. They are there to 'serve and protect'.

They are also free to protect themselves. What would you do in the middle of a riot when people are shooting at you and throwing # at you and then some unhinged guy comes walking up to you quickly flailing about?

Can you at least try for a minute to pretend like you have a lick of common sense?

And how do you excuse the fact that they left him there, bleeding from the ear (a sign of potential brain injury --- which the police would know), without attempting to render aid? Is that how LE operates?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are you this woman at 4:35 in this video?

NSFW

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Release these pigs on a white supremacist gathering and ATS will be in tears screaming white genocide..

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

ATS political content has become extremely violent. This forum is fueling violent anonymous voices.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I predicted this was going to happen as soon as Trump said he was labeling Antifa a terrorist organization. Now anyone opposed to his agenda is Antifa/a terrorist.

Just like everyone who voted for him is a racist? hue hue

Want some pearls to clutch?

link   

a reply to: silo13

So the tweet doesn't exist on Trump's Twitter using the exact words that were quoted?

so you're going to use the old coward technicality. the lifeline of the Republicans. birds of the same testicular fortitude flocks together.

so what was Trump doing retweeting? go on, you must have a technical and grey area you can use for excuse.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Are you this woman at 4:35 in this video?

NSFW

Is this your wife and kid?

edit on 9-6-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

link   

That 75 year old must have been senile or a complete dumbass.

Who in their right mind goes flailing around a bunch of cops in riot gear mid-riot and doesn't expect to get their head knocked in? Seems like most of life's problems could be avoided with just a touch of common sense.

And THERE you have the crux of the problem: 'expect to get their head knocked in'. THAT is why all this is going down. Because the police do NOT have the right to knock anyone's head in. You honestly don't get that? The police are not the Stazi or SS. They are there to 'serve and protect'.

They are also free to protect themselves. What would you do in the middle of a riot when people are shooting at you and throwing # at you and then some unhinged guy comes walking up to you quickly flailing about?

Can you at least try for a minute to pretend like you have a lick of common sense?

And how do you excuse the fact that they left him there, bleeding from the ear (a sign of potential brain injury --- which the police would know), without attempting to render aid? Is that how LE operates?

Defund and disband 100% of law enforcement.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I predicted this was going to happen as soon as Trump said he was labeling Antifa a terrorist organization. Now anyone opposed to his agenda is Antifa/a terrorist.

You saw that coming... just like I saw all the lawless behavior of Antifa being recorded by the public being spun by MSM internet brigade as right wing provocateurs trying to give poor Antifa a bad name.

link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Once again, the liar-in-chief opens his yapper and lies, lies, lies. Without any proof what so ever, he claims 75-year old Martin Gugino of being affiliated with Antifa and being the provocateur... faking his fall from the shove by police.

Actually the guy is a long time anti-police provocateur, he also went up to the cops and told them he wasn't going to move while poking the one cop with his phone and getting in the face of the other cop. Both cops ended up pushing him at the same time to move him back and I would say that led to more force than if either one did it solo, so ya not something they planned, just happened that way.

One interesting part is he did hit his head, but I find it interesting he crossed his legs like finding a comfortable position to maybe play this out more than it really was. This is shortly after he fell.

edit on 9-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Bill Barr has exposed Trumps lie about the bunker too , Liar-In-Chief indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think you misinterpreted my post or responded to the wrong person.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Shame all these Trump haters never called out the Russia,Ukraine,Kavanuagh lies.

But I guess anyone expecting consistency from that lot is going to be waiting a long time.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Leave it to ANTIFA to use the old/feeble or the young/incel as their expendables. Kinda like how the big city gangs use 10-16 year old kids to run their dope because they can't be locked up.

Oh yeah. These senior citizen Antifa members are out here causing chaos.

How on earth can you not see how ridiculous that sounds.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
Source

Even right-wing publications will not support this most recent lie...

ATS: hold my beer.

HAHA.. best comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I hope you plan on starting more threads like this as we get closer to the election in November. Attacks like this really gave a boost to Donald Trump..putting him over the top in 2016.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It amazes me what length people will goto to justified any thing Trump says .

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: chadderson
Leave it to ANTIFA to use the old/feeble or the young/incel as their expendables. Kinda like how the big city gangs use 10-16 year old kids to run their dope because they can't be locked up.

Oh yeah. These senior citizen Antifa members are out here causing chaos.

How on earth can you not see how ridiculous that sounds.

I feel like we are living in a living-breathing onion article... trying to justify a 35-40 year old trained police officer pushing a 75 year old man to the ground.. actively seeing blood coming from his ear and continue walking...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

They didn't leave him there. If you watch the video closely one of the cops radios for assistance and the cops are standing around him. One in desert style Khaki leans over to assist him.

ETA: and if you watch the slow motion video closely you can clearly see him waiving his phone over the cops wrist/belt area as if he is doing something with intent. That is not natural behavior.

edit on 9-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join