It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City officials in Chicago unraveling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I listened to the whole audio. Painful but enlightening. I feel for the aldermen and the good folks in their districts. But...my takeaway's from the teleconference?

- The Mayor is not a leader. Few politicians are. They are representatives who, at times, are called upon to lead. In this case, the calls, like at the Chicago 911 call center that day, were going unanswered. Clueless and petty.

- It was confirmed outside forces were at work. Especially the arson. The FBI and DHS were in town. No details though.

- The call for some sort of guidance as how to move forward into the night and next day fell on deaf ears. Have they no contingency plan? I am guessing not. The NG was out of the discussion. The mayor felt they were a disaster. Not sure how anyone would describe the events that day other that disastrous. What do you have to lose?

- One Aldermen said she had 10 videos of people shooting at each other right out in the street in daylight. Of course this is impossible as Chicago has strict gun laws. She must have been hallucinating and the videos are deep fakes.

- All were in agreement businesses were not coming back. Can you blame them?

- The police channels were monitored by the rioters and fake traffic was sending units to BFE. When ever the police were moving in on an area, the rioters would hit the trail to another location. Highly organized.

- What they were experiencing was identical to other major US cities.

Geeeessshhh......Chicago, you have your work cut out for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
They say suicides become public servants in the afterlife. Who said her name three times?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Mayor Lightfoot is going to give $1,000 to Illegal Aliens, the Homeless, former convicts, etc.. as a "stimulus".

The program, called the Chicago Resiliency Fund, will help people who are undocumented, people who are part of mixed-status families, dependent adults, people experiencing homelessness, people who were formerly incarcerated, college students and more, Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Wednesday in announcing the program.
More at: blockclubchicago.org...

I guess Chicago isn't as broke as city officials say?

<< 1  2   >>

join