It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Minneapolis cops slashing tires of Medical Workers.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: rickymouse

But I guess your a “ bootlicker“ because of some knuckle heads. While whole city blocks are being sacked and torched by someone other than the cops. A Kentucky mayor is wanting to pass free healthcare based who gets it by race. BLM wants to control the narrative on who can say what. But eventually your the threat to the constitution?

Funny those that are against “ bootlickers” are the ones that shroud themselves in false authority to tell and demand what you are to think.

I stated the cops should be punished. The slippery slope is such a ignorant argument when there is way more serious trampling of the constitution. Especially by groups that want to define cops by a few bad cops, and crap over the sacrifices the good ones make.

So don’t let someone full of false authority tell you how to feel.

You would think it would be illegal to give one race healthcare and not another race. That is discrimination. It should be all or none...many poor blacks are already getting medicaid anyway, and some are getting insurance through their work. I suppose that they would give basic obamacare to those not on medicaid, and that probably is worse than what some workplaces provide. I would guess they would still have to prove their income and the government would pick up most of the Obamacare pricetag anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You mean something like this.....

I haven’t failed in anything.

Your the one worried about a tire or two with debate there might have been a valid reasoning behind the act while whole blocks have being sacked and torched.

Ok. So what should happen then.

So the cops should get wrote up, placed on probation, and the cost of the tires taken out of their paychecks.

That’s going to bring businesses back how?

—————————

So? How is throwing unfounded and false allegations of “boot licking” helping anything?

Your angry beyond reason at those here in debate that place the instance in context, and tried to determine the motivations and facts before passing judgment.

What is the US way again? Something about guilt and reasonable doubt? And that make people boot lickers?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You think I was joking when I posted

“ So the cops should get wrote up, placed on probation, and the cost of the tires taken out of their paychecks.”

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well both sides should just stop posting after all Trump has already started making threats about social media and ones who dont agree with him and Ats is a hot bed of both sides so our days on Ats may be limited .

It will be so NOT funny if Trump finds ways of making laws to shut down social sites like ats taht have people who dont agree with him I may just laugh my self Sick
edit on 9-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That's still not you saying it was wrong.

Try again, unless you want to bring up health care again.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neutronflux

That's still not you saying it was wrong.

Try again, unless you want to bring up health care again.

Let’s see. Tried to give them benefit of doubt, tried to place it in context, weighed the evidence of this thread, and posted what I thought was an appropriate punishment. What should I have done differently?

I know it’s not as elegant as making false allegations of boot licking......

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

From what I read of the conversation, one of the rookies mentioned to him that maybe they should put him in the car. but he refused, what is that rookie going to do, it is his superior officer, it was instant firing when they got back. Remember, they all had their cameras recording, that is in the police recording. It was police policy that does not allow a rookie to override a seasoned cop.

I do not know who should go to prison, we do not have the recordings from the cops cameras to judge that,
the police department should make those available, but I suppose they are evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well, the police know that a lot of out of town people are instigating the riots, So I would guess that the department mentioned to the cops to do something to incapacitate rental or out of state cars. That is a guess on my part, but I would bet that they only did this if there was some kind of possible threat. Everyone has cameras these days, cops know if they flatten tires it will get back to their supervisors. Another thing, was this actually cops doing this or was it staged, I cannot tell if it is even real for sure, and the people at the head of the police department might be making excuses for something their guys didn't even do..

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: vonclod

From what I read of the conversation, one of the rookies mentioned to him that maybe they should put him in the car. but he refused, what is that rookie going to do, it is his superior officer, it was instant firing when they got back. Remember, they all had their cameras recording, that is in the police recording. It was police policy that does not allow a rookie to override a seasoned cop.

I do not know who should go to prison, we do not have the recordings from the cops cameras to judge that,
the police department should make those available, but I suppose they are evidence.

I have heard simular, hence my question about "good cops" not being able to flourish. I know though, this is just one situation..luckily caught on camera. I can imagine the problems a rookie would have after going against the grain.

I don't know how to fix that, it would take a generation, you can change rules/policy but how to change culture/minds

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well, if it was staged, they had alot of extras in the background posing as cops??

Lol... to me it seems more believable that the cops were hoping the vandalism would be blamed on the protesters and thus, justify their heavy handedness.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Correction needed..
From what I just read, it seems the tire slashers were from the national guard..
But, there does seem to be alot of cops around watching the vandalism take place and just letting them do it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Looks like they had an order to disable anything that could be weaponized against themselves or others. Strange sight nonetheless. They weren’t playing.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Cars parked on the street, yes, I can see that. Many of these cars were in parking lots. NOT on the street.

The news article that I saw linked about this said that they were targeting vehicles that contained items that could be used in rioting.

This whole thing is BS. If they don't have time to find out who owns the vehicle and whether or not they're justified in being there, then how on earth do they know these cars belong to Journalists? These were rentals. They had to do some digging, point blank.

I don't see how anyone can justify this. Some of those cars were owned by medics. You know, those people that are there to treat people who get injured during these protests.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There's an awful lot of people in this thread playing this game.

edit on 9-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why is the breaking news ?

This is standard tactic in a hot situation where cars can be used as potential weapons against your teammates.
They do not want to risk someone with a key jumps into the car when they walked by and runs into them from behind.
Clamps... oh please, in a situation like this.. they are not going to carry clamps around and waste time on that.
This is normal and this is quick and effective, and the car owner will get refunded when that party is over.

You do realize other ways to deflate a tire than to destroy it with a knife right. A simple $1.99 valve stem removal tool you can buy at any auto parts store and Walmart. They could cut the valve stem, at least that's cheaper to replace.

It's the fact law enforcement don't give a crap who property they damage, they have qualified immunity. I'll laugh if about someone doing this in police employee parking lot.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Echo007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And, if it's such a standard procedure...
Why wasnt used in that other hot situation called unite the right?
Or in Richmond more recently when a leader of the kkk tried to run his car through a bunch of protestors?

Na, any excuse will do... no matter how insane it sounds.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Correction needed..
From what I just read, it seems the tire slashers were from the national guard..
But, there does seem to be alot of cops around watching the vandalism take place and just letting them do it.

And I read this article just now saying it was done because of orders from the state’s Multiagency Command Center

www.forbes.com...

The orders were issued up high.

How come finding the truth is so gosh darn hard these days, nobody even knows what the truth is, everyone is covering things up.
edit on 9-6-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So it was either state patrol and county shariffs, or national guards, depending on which article you wish to believe?? Well, isnt that convenient as all heck!! Just who should the owners of these cars send the bill for repairs to?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well here is a link to the multi-agency command center, never heard of one of those. Probably run by a bunch offriends of people in high places or something. I suppose everyone needs a job these days.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

What should I have done differently?

Actually say what you claim you said.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join