It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Minneapolis cops slashing tires of Medical Workers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: rickymouse

And I am saying it is probably legal for a cop to do that if they are trying to stop looters from escaping.

So, they id'd cars that belonged to specific looters?

Or, just randomly slashed tires?

Hell if I know, they probably were told to do certain types of cars, ones that would be from out of town people and not local residents. This goes way up higher than the cops who actually did the slashing, although nobody will admit it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why would the press use rental cars?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's easier than walking there from out of state? Just a wild guess on my part since when I fly somewhere I usually get myself a rental car too.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok, it just doesn't sound "legal" to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I never said I agree with the cops slashing tires, I am just saying they probably had a reason for doing it.

A riot cop should never have a reason to slash a vehicles tyre. Like I said in my opening post, these cars where in a parking "lot" or car park, why not place a patrol car there over the entrance/exit. If some one tries to drives over the curb to get out they can be detained if need be?
The only time a cop slashes tires like this is IF he has information that the vehicle is going to be used as a weapon.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

But I guess your a “ bootlicker“ because of some knuckle heads. While whole city blocks are being sacked and torched by someone other than the cops. A Kentucky mayor is wanting to pass free healthcare based who gets it by race. BLM wants to control the narrative on who can say what. But eventually your the threat to the constitution?

Funny those that are against “ bootlickers” are the ones that shroud themselves in false authority to tell and demand what you are to think.

I stated the cops should be punished. The slippery slope is such a ignorant argument when there is way more serious trampling of the constitution. Especially by groups that want to define cops by a few bad cops, and crap over the sacrifices the good ones make.

So don’t let someone full of false authority tell you how to feel.
edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The America police at the moment seem to be taking a "by any means necessary" approach to everything.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Especially by groups that want to define cops by a few bad cops, and crap over the sacrifices the good ones make.

A bad cop is also the guy that looks the other way or just walks past whilst a "bad cop" does his thing, and there seems to be a lot of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I never said I agree with the cops slashing tires, I am just saying they probably had a reason for doing it.

A riot cop should never have a reason to slash a vehicles tyre. Like I said in my opening post, these cars where in a parking "lot" or car park, why not place a patrol car there over the entrance/exit. If some one tries to drives over the curb to get out they can be detained if need be?
The only time a cop slashes tires like this is IF he has information that the vehicle is going to be used as a weapon.

You are probably correct, but the cops might have just heard that it would be a rental car. Preventing a crime from occurring is what cops are supposed to do. I would rather the crime not be committed than someone get arrested after they comitted the crime. The cop killing the black guy is what this is all about, they should have had rules in place that the other cops have to stop a cop overdoing it. That needs to be implemented, this riot, arson, and looting is nothing but a bunch of chaotic people doing what they like to do, cause chaos and destroy and steal things. The protests just give them more opportunity to get away with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

But I guess your a “ bootlicker“ because of some knuckle heads. While whole city blocks are being sacked and torched by someone other than the cops. A Kentucky mayor is wanting to pass free healthcare based who gets it by race. BLM wants to control the narrative on who can say what. But eventually your the threat to the constitution?

Funny those that are against “ bootlickers” are the ones that shroud themselves in false authority to tell and demand what you are to think.

I stated the cops should be punished. The slippery slope is such a ignorant argument when there is way more serious trampling of the constitution. Especially by groups that want to define cops by a few bad cops, and crap over the sacrifices the good ones make.

So don’t let someone full of false authority tell you how to feel.

Kinda like looters being categorised as protesters, or vice versa.

So, of the 4 involved in Floyd..how many were good? Oh, I know there are good cops, but not sure how they can flourish in this day.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

But, didnt you say they were mostly rentals? What, did they call the rental companies and ask them for the home address of the person who rented them??
I can rent a car and drive it across states and drop it off at another branch office of the rental company. I assume they are then free to rent it to another person, heading back towards whence I came if they can.
So, how do they know the person renting the car is an out of towner??

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Another steaming pile of false equivocacy.

I stated the cops should be punished.

The hell you did. I just looked at every post you made in this thread and not once did you say these destructive POS's should be punished.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Another steaming pile of false equivocacy.

The hell you did. I just looked at every post you made in this thread and not once did you say these destructive POS's should be punished.

So easy to trigger.........

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Quote where I said they did the right thing.....
edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Another poster who seems to think it's ok to use what ever comes to hand instead of what was designed for the job?
So a cop doesn't have enough hand cuffs to detain peaceful protesters or TV or internet reporters, is it ok to start shooting them instead?!

So there's no other way to do this without causing damage to some ones property. If you or I was to do this we would arrested for causing criminal damage.

IDK I wasn't there in the middle of a riot, I'm not justifying anything here, but I'm also not freaking out of it like it was some evil deed for funniz.

What do you do when a fireman breaks two car windows and run their hose through it?
edit on 9-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What do you do when a fireman breaks two car windows and run their hose through it?

I would say well done and thank you brave fireman for rescuing whomever was in the building that is actually on fire

As for preemptive thought crimes of inanimate objects (driverless cars), shall we just take guns away because they "could" be used?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

As for preemptive thought crimes of inanimate objects (driverless cars), shall we just take guns away because they "could" be used?

Ya I didn't suggest it was a great decision, and I'm also not going to suggest it was based on malice either.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
one thing assuming the police had any really worrys about run down . would be to place a few cars OR BARACADES at the enterices and exits and have just one enterence or exit with a cop in the car to check people in and out .
to simple I know which is the reason I thought of it I am a simple man .

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So easy to trigger.........

Said the guy running all kinds of other issues into this one.

'But what about dah free health care! Reeeeee!'

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Quote where I said they did the right thing.....

Actually, you said this:

Show us that quote.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
one thing is true you come out and every tire is flat call a cop to report teh crime and teh cop says we did it you will be pissed to heck and back who you kidding . If teh poster who reply to this goal is to get every one on board for more police more weapons less over site they are failing badly if its to divide the US again they are failing badly as no one wants looters and No one wants to be killed by a cop .
BOTH are valid and no stupid argument one one thing any cop or group of cops or looters did changes the fact we have cops killed bassing shooting tazing people most peacefully protesting and quite a few with the press REPORTERS .

Wile at teh same time we have COPS stand and watch as looter loots doing nothing because there boss told them to stand down .
you do realized it does not even take a IQ of a 5 year old to see all this or the spelling of a delixic person to reply to this
edit on 9-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join