It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Minneapolis cops slashing tires of Medical Workers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
In these dirty democrat controlled cities the PTA makes a small group of cops go out and commit outrages intentionally to keep the animus high. This is not regular police procedure but done intentionally with certain goals in mind.

Can you post any actual evidence of this or is it just want you think is happening?? I see a lot of this type of posting, oh it's the place name here doing this without a single piece of evidence and just more bi-partisanship!!
edit on 9-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Spacespider
This is normal and this is quick and effective, and the car owner will get refunded when that party is over.

Yeah, it's a victimless crime since no one pays for it, right?

Apologist.

So you mean the stores that got destroyed aren't a victimless crime that no one will pay for?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, here is an article explaining the use of the first Amendment. These determinations go way back. Freedom of speech does not apply to certain things. www.britannica.com...

None of that covers your totalitarian requirements.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
So, your justifying the property damage and the destruction of whole businesses and factories by those rioting?

Huh? Do you have a massive reading comprehension issue? Go reread what I typed and see if I said that.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Then your outraged by the abuses concerning fake Russia collusion investigations.

Go start a thread about the Constitutional violations of that situation and I'll address them there, this isn't the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And isn’t having a car on a city street a privilege.

We're not discussing driving privileges, we're discussing private property being destroyed by the government.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
So you mean the stores that got destroyed aren't a victimless crime that no one will pay for?

Oh, look, another false equivocacy.

If it wasn't for whataboutisms, non sequiturs and false equivocacies you guys would have nothing to contribute.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Then your outraged by the abuses concerning fake Russia collusion investigations.

Go start a thread about the Constitutional violations of that situation and I'll address them there, this isn't the thread.

That wasn’t the question. Was it’s.

If you were concerned and totally believed what you posted, you start your own thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If you were concerned and totally believed what you posted, you start your own thread.

Why would I start a thread to answer a question you asked? Jesus Christ, you're all over the place.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And isn’t having a car on a city street a privilege.

We're not discussing driving privileges, we're discussing private property being destroyed by the government.

The whole argument...

And isn’t having a car on a city street a privilege. It’s not a right. Is that false? So, what’s the difference of a rim being damaged from being clamped, or a car being damaged If it had to be towed?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

The police later claimed that they'd slashed the tyres to stop the vehicles from being used as weapons?! If that was the case, had none of the heard of wheel clamps??

Why would that not be a good answer.... I'm sure that cop didn't carry them in his pocket.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why would I start a thread to answer a question you asked? Jesus Christ, you're all over the place.

You quiet clearly stated

I believe in zero compromises in the Constitution of the United States.

So, I can go to past threads and find where you where outraged by the documented violations of the constitution during the Russian Collusion investigations. Are you saying you never took part of those threads?
edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, here is an article explaining the use of the first Amendment. These determinations go way back. Freedom of speech does not apply to certain things. www.britannica.com...

None of that covers your totalitarian requirements.

I used to be liberal, I did protests, I was a teenager in the late sixties and early seventies. At least there was a real problem back then to protest for. Racism today does not justify these riots, yes, we need to make it better, but these protests are not the solution in fact they will drive the races farther apart than bring them together. Anyone should be able to see that if they actually have a brain.

I have my doubts if that cop killing that black guy was racism, I think it was that he has disrespect for lots of people doing drugs and getting in trouble. I think he would have done it to a white person in that situation too. He wasn't going to take orders from the people on the street trying to tell him to stop, that is an oppositional defiance issue, he would probably not have listened to the rookies either, in fact the rookie mentioning to him that they should have put him in the car already may have contributed to that guy dying, no rookie was challenging his authority.

I do know cops like that, I also know bosses like that and even regular people. If you tell an employee to do something a certain way and not the way he thinks it should be done, sometimes the employee purposely makes it fail so his way is right. This often happens with employees who have been taught a different way by someone else, they think they know what they are doing even though it does not apply to what you are trying to do. I have got rid of workers like that. If they did it their way, the rest of the project would not be correct, there are multiple ways to do thing depending on what you plan to do. It is not just cops, it is human nature.

I like to look at the whole picture and the array of directions that changes can lead to...I think like a think tank does...I am here to discuss things with others to expand my comprehension, not to get sucked into narrow mindedness.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And isn’t having a car on a city street a privilege. It’s not a right. Is that false? So, what’s the difference of a rim being damaged from being clamped, or a car being damaged If it had to be towed?

Normally when your rim is clamped it's for a parking violation, this was preemptive destruction of property that they lied about and then said was for reasons. Having a driving privilege and then trying to equate that to the government having a rationale to destroy your property for arbitrary reasons is beyond moronic.

I get it if there's government bootlickers that don't have a problem with this and want to make apologists excuses why it's okay for the government to destroy your property. But here's the thing, I'm not one of them.

edit on 9-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So, I can go to past threads and find where you where outraged by the documented violations of the constitution during the Russian Collusion investigations.

Knock yourself out. You don't need my permission to do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wow, that's such a nice and totally irrelevant story, thanks for sharing. /sarc (like I need to put that)

edit on 9-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You

I get it if there's government bootlickers that don't have a problem with this and want to make apologists excuses why it's okay for the government to destroy your property. But here's the thing, I'm not one of them.

Quote where I said they made the right call?

The context of the argument...

originally posted by: Spacespider
So you do not have any solution...

The solution to not destroying people's property is to not destroy people's property.

Tell that to the those rioting.

I know this is really, really hard for some people but these two situations are not mutually exclusive. You can have police dealing with rioters while simultaneously not destroying people's property. Try to wrap your head around that, I know you can do it, it's not to mentally taxing.

So, your justifying the property damage and the destruction of whole businesses and factories by those rioting? What’s a tire in the way of social justice for those losing livelihoods. How many vulnerable individuals lives are now at risk from the loss of tax revenue for welfare programs?

edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Quote where I said they made the right call?

How about instead I quote where you didn't? Ooops, can't find that.

Once again, Mr. False Equivocacy, this isn't about the rioters, this is about police damaging people's private property. Try not to get too distracted.

So, your justifying the property damage and the destruction of whole businesses and factories by those rioting?

Once again, massive reading comprehension fail. No where did I say that except in your false equivocacy-producing brain.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I haven’t failed in anything.

Your the one worried about a tire or two with debate there might have been a valid reasoning behind the act while whole blocks have being sacked and torched.

Ok. So what should happen then.

So the cops should get wrote up, placed on probation, and the cost of the tires taken out of their paychecks.

That’s going to bring businesses back how?
edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Changed to past tense.

edit on 9-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Spacespider

Everybody hates the cops until they need one.
My neighbor is a cop.
I've coached softball with some cops.

Scumbag is definitely not fair.

He was so nice completely normal i would of never knew

Saied every neighbor of the serial killer

Ok, slashed tires aside, this is completely r-worded to the hilt. I can apply the EXACT SAME logic to any minority group and justify treating them like total s# based on suspicion & stereotype.

However, that is an exceptionally s#y knuckledragger thing to do and is what stokes hate & further distrust to begin with. You ought to be f#g ashamed of yourself for stooping to broad-brushing and trying to act like it's justifiable, holy hell. You're an ingredient in this current atmosphere turd pie that isn't making it taste any less like turds, stop it already.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join