It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Minneapolis cops slashing tires of Medical Workers.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux
But I guess your a “ bootlicker“ because of some knuckle heads. While whole city blocks are being sacked and torched by someone other than the cops. A Kentucky mayor is wanting to pass free healthcare based who gets it by race. BLM wants to control the narrative on who can say what. But eventually your the threat to the constitution?

What does this have to do with rogue cops damaging property? Jesus H. Christ on his cross you are like the ATS God of False Equivocacies.

It's like you just can't admit this was bad and that it really has nothing to do with anything other than their poor behavior.

You asked

“ And you never said that it wasn't. Is that false? @

I cited where I said the cops acted wrong. Is that false.

Now...

Why would I apologize if I never posted the cops acted right?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I answered that already, Mr. I Make Three Posts Every Time I Reply, you didn't say it was wrong and healthcare in Kentucky has nothing to do with cops slashing tires in Minnesota.

You are starting to come arcoss as a bit obsessed and unhinged.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry your angry because you got called out for basically being a bully.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I answered that already, Mr. I Make Three Posts Every Time I Reply, you didn't say it was wrong and healthcare in Kentucky has nothing to do with cops slashing tires in Minnesota.

You are starting to come arcoss as a bit obsessed and unhinged.
m

I am answering your questions. Your the one not answering mine.

Shrugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"You're".

And I'm not at all angry, I'm kind of befuddled at how your stream of posts seem to meander all over the place trying to combine unrelated topics and still avoiding the words, 'The police were wrong'.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So, ummm... will the owners of the car get this reimbursement before the city comes and tows their car to the pound??
Here is how this story would have panned out if I was the owner of the car..
Let's assume I had a reason for my car being parked where it was that had nothing to do with protests or violence. I was just running to get and deliver my moms medicine to her or something. I parked on the street because her driveway is a terror for any car that sits low to the ground. So, I park on the street, walk a short distance and I am at her apartment. Drop off her medicine and get back to my car to find four flat tires....
Cost to tow car?? Not sure, probably around a hundred dollars.
Cost for four new tires? What?? 300. 400, 500 dollars??
Cost of a mechanic to change the tires??
I dont do credit cards... not sure if my insurance would pick up any of this. And there has been too many times in my life where I was lucky to have $50 for groceries to feed my family... let alone 100 to get my car off the street! And, well, if I needed my car to get to work.. well.. all I could say to the city when they came to tow it away for sitting there on the street so long would be hey, yous broke it, you bought it... and give them the name of the bank who financed the loan for it and tell them that they now own the debt also!!

And walk away....
Far. Far away. Out of the city, out of the state saying f you too.

Ya see... all I have to do to know that this was wrong and unjustified is to put myself in the place of the car owner and think about how it could affect me.
One of the people who was injured badly in the charlottesville crash was just driving a friend to the doctors, or maybe dentist... something like that.. she just kind of found herself in the mess.. I dont believe the cops or whoever they were knew who the owners of those cars were or why they were parked where they were. I dont think they cared either.
And it's easy to say that well, people shouldnt be out on the streets... people have lives to live, people may find themselves in the middle of cooking dinner just to find out the dont have a needed ingredient. # happens! By what I read, curfew wasnt in effect yet, so that wasnt any reason anyone in that city couldnt go out and take care of whatever if they needed to... without the worry of cops disabling their cars!!

And. So, just how long do you think it will take before the owners of these cars get any type of reimbursements when they cant even give us a straight answer as to what dept was out there slashing tires, let alone who the slashers really were. Because, if was my car, it would probably be sitting there till they reimbursed or towed it away!!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the cars were parked in the car park did you MISS that part?? how are cop lives being endangered by empty parked cars in a car park

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well if you have a better advice for the police that is more effective I would like to hear.
Something quick and effective that will not damage the car ?

The solution is not to damage people's property. If they're scared for their lives get a different friggin job, it comes with the territory.

So you do not have any solution, your idea of doing nothing would put the officer and his teammates in potential danger.
They are not more scared then any normal human would be in this situation.
This is standard tactic in a situation like this, I seen it been used here in Denmark to.
And no it does not "come with the territory" to put yourself in potential danger to save a couple of tires.

edit on 10-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To some of the people who seem to support the police doing this dastardly deed.

Look at it as someone who has worked all day (as some of the car owners were hospital/care workers). you've done 10 or 12 hour shift and come out to find your car has had it's tires punctured, not just one but all four tires are flat, do you leave your car there, it doesn't look like the cops left any information on the vehicles to help these stranded bystanders.
What if it's late at night and the day-time "peaceful" protesters have been replaced by night-time-rioters and theirs you car ripe for the attacking. It's not just the cost of getting your vehicle road worthy is it? How many people after a long day at work have time to call a rescue service or a tow truck, find some where open to change all four tires, just because some cop was to lazy to think of someone elses property and think "I know, lets call in a car to clamp these vehicles!" You may have to leave the vehicle till you get the chance to do something with it, so extra travel costs and time, the car park owner may charge you for leaving the vehicle there.

edit on 10-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Probably about the same time businesses get back and running from being sacked, torched. And the courts clear out the cases related to the rioting. And the state employees can get back to work from Covid19. Are the protests causing any disruptions of government offices?

But I do hope the individuals receive a settlement the cops themselves have to pay

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And...
I hope my imaginary bank has fun dealing with the defaulted loan on my imaginary car!!
What would really suck would be if the owner of one of these cars was a business owner that just had his business destroyed while the police was no where to be found and now he has to contend with a. A car with four slashed tires thanks to those cops...
But, ya... I am sure the owners of those cars were all guilty of the rioting and looting and deserved to have their tires slashed..

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And I wish politicians would actually fix the problems they run ob changing. Instead of letting things festers into a situation they can use for political points.

So. No. I don’t trust government nor politicians. And I am not blind to the police. But more police have lost their lives on duty trying to help people than politicians in office making the same sacrifice.

Shrugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And I hope those politicians and cops dont actually need my imaginary tax donations to pay their salaries because without my imaginary car, I cant get to my imaginary essential job. And by this time imaginary me is ticked off enough shes decided her next job will be under the table so these stupid sobs never get another dime from her...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"You're".

And I'm not at all angry, I'm kind of befuddled at how your stream of posts seem to meander all over the place trying to combine unrelated topics and still avoiding the words, 'The police were wrong'.

Again. I never said the cops acted in the right. Is that false?

Then what would I apologize for?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Again. I never said the cops acted in the right.

Nor did you explicitly say they were wrong. You like walking the middle line.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What a bunch of dirtbag cops. The town is being torn down and they add to it. They then deny any wrongdoing until video evidence proves they did the deed. From the videos, they destroyed the tires so they could never be repaired.

They wanted people to disburse and made it impossible for them to leave.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Did you read the article? It clearly says that officers from the Minnesota State Patrol and Anoka County Sheriff's Office were identified in the video of the tires being slashed.

Then later it says the Minneapolis Police Department, Hennepin County Sheriff's Office and Minnesota National Guard all denied responsibility.

Aren't all those agencies different? Why would the Minneapolis Police Department take responsibility for something another agency is doing?

I'm not arguing whether the tactics were right or wrong - - just pointing out that those denying responsibility weren't in fact responsible according to the article.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: acparker7
I'm not arguing whether the tactics were right or wrong - - just pointing out that those denying responsibility weren't in fact responsible according to the article.

What does that have to do with the part I quoted where the first lied about it?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Then what would I apologize for?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Again, you never said that they were wrong.

Keep it going, I can do this all day.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Again, you never said that they were wrong.

Keep it going, I can do this all day.

Then why would I post this?

So the cops should get wrote up, placed on probation, and the cost of the tires taken out of their paychecks.

Again.. Do you think I was making a joke?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join