It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis City Council president aspires to have a 'police free SOCIETY'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if the residents of the city were to vote on it.

Would they vote to disband the police?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

So, you have to continuously buy back your stuff from thieves? Do they leave a business card so you can contact them? Can you shoot them if you are home at the time?

I see a big business for armed house sitters and clean up teams.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

After watching all the footage the last couple of weeks it's blatantly clear that the police don't give a $h1t they are being filmed.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Seems like the appro time to drag this out....

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

That will never do.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can get behind defunding the FBI.

They're nothing but political hacks anyway.

So disbanding the police does that mean everyone with arrest authority? Cops, ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA, park rangers, sheriffs, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Environmental Protection Agency, Federal Reserve Board, Bureau of Industry and Security, National Institutes of Health, Library of Congress, Federal Emergency Management Agency, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Government Printing Office, National Institute of Standards & Technology, Smithsonian National Zoological Park, Bureau of Reclamation.

To name a few..

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I got a better question. If you live in a town with 500 people and 300 of them vote against paved roads and hospitals, is it OK for them to ignore the 200 who voted for them? Or would you just assume there are 300 morons in your city?
edit on 9-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Include the IRS.

They even carry.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I aspire for them to have one, too.

The hardest lessons are the easiest to learn.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Include the IRS.

They even carry.

So who takes people to jail? and to court, book them etc? Do we do away with the court system too? Prison system? Let everyone go?

No more laws to break means no more crime and no more need of cops or prisons of any kind. The Joker would be proud.

edit on 9-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Include the IRS.

They even carry.

Well Obama did weaponize them...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

So, you have to continuously buy back your stuff from thieves? Do they leave a business card so you can contact them? Can you shoot them if you are home at the time?

I see a big business for armed house sitters and clean up teams.

Dude I dont know? I really think their plan is more of a fantasy written in a notebook ..not some 5 year plan.. Its laughably bad and childishly incompetent its a clown world plan.

For sure I see an increase in gated communities and private security as well as Minneapolis descends into a #### hole. Honestly for the sake of my friend I hope some reasonable people put their foot down and say HELL NO THIS IS IDIOTIC! I still can not believe that it seems they are green lighting this thing. I know there are lots of stupid people out there in the world but I am in shock and awe at the stupidity of this.
edit on 9-6-2020 by
edit on 9-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
the soleftitsright crowd think, if you 'condemn' bad behavior, and make laws saying, 'thats naughty' then that will save everyone.

like, if this chick bender stubbed her toe on a crosswalk, the idiologic is to outlaw crosswalks, problem solved.

also, she is following protocols, calling for a 'beautiful' future run and dictatored by the international families.
of course there will be peace, because in the dystopia future they protocol for, its a two class system.

the two percenters, and the cattle beneath their feet.

no one can fight back, because the iphones hooked up directly to your brain will not only keep you a good servant, but also thought control you.

like, you could never have a miss hitlor beauty contest in their police free society.
and then if you THOUGHT about having a miss hitlor contest, jail for you, like jail for that girl.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I got a better question. If you live in a town with 500 people and 300 of them vote against paved roads and hospitals, is it OK for them to ignore the 200 who voted for them? Or would you just assume there are 300 morons in your city?

You just described why America isn't a democracy like the left wants it to be.

So that we don't have to abide by the decisions of stupid people.

Well, Democrat-run cities have to deal with it, obviously.

To the OP, all these major Democrat-run cities need to disband all police forces at once.

Put their money where their mouth is.

For the children!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Never underestimate your enemy.

As much as it looks like clownworld, this agenda has been in the works for hundreds of years. The elite pulling the strings of the clowns are the globalists/freemasons that have total control of the world as their prize. These useful idiots pushing the end of sanity will be the first lined up against the wall.

Remember that the next time you are called a boot licker for disagreeing with the agenda.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We should strive for a police free society although we are not there yet. The goal would be achieved through a fairer society. If we funnel more resources into rehabilitation and giving everyone a decency of life crime will go down and police will be needed less and less. Right now less policing will equate to less crime if done correctly.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Right now less policing will equate to less crime if done correctly.

And what actual steps do you think will cause less policing to equal less crime?

When i hear you say less policing = less crime it makes as much sense to me as saying working less for the same money will equal more money.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
Great question. Basically I would recommend taking money and resources away from prison systems and policing and more into social programs that give people a decency of living. We are the most advanced civilaztion in the world. We can make sure no one goes hungry and everyone has housing and that would go a long way towards disincentivizing people from getting into criminal activity. The heavy handed approach makes too many cops into the same types of criminals they are supposed to be policing. Society need to police the police.

edit on 9-6-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, even Gilligan's Island had a Sheriff?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ms Bender can be appointed to be the very first negotiator for the first murder after the police are disbanded.

⭕🤓⭕

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join