It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large object observed through telescope near LUNAR moon.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

As opposed to the other moons?
edit on 6/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Aliens dont know Smoky the bear and now they have a forest fire on the moon base .

Only aliens can stop forest fires on alien moon bases .

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As opposed to the other moons?

Instead of MARS moons or SATURN restricted numbered moons Phage. Just providing clarity.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ok.

I'm just not familiar with the term "Lunar Moon." Generally, capitalization (Moon) is used to denote Earth's moon.

Also, it's quite obvious from the video which moon is involved.

edit on 6/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
All good

a reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
as the thread has degenerated to terminology :

i would expect " lunar moon " - to cite an natural sattelite of LUNA [ earths moon ] - yup a " new " celestial body orbiting " teh moon " but hey .

annd finallly - in an attempt to et the thread " back on track " :

music [ in part 2 ] why ?????????????????

yup - i know i is quote myself [ generally frowned upon ] - but no one seems to have addressed " part 2 "

it does not add much - bbut ...........................

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is a screenshot from the video where the 'object' is rotated to math the lunar terminator, has the light levels adjusted and sharpened.

It has some similarities but isn't entirely right, so I'm not convinced it is a mirror image of the moon, but the fact that it fades and completely disappears as the lens zooms back tells me that it is a product of the camera and a vivid imagination, not a large structure.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You tube claimed the first video was 1:35 minutes in length second video was :49.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I was mistaken by saying conjunction when it had to be occultation, because that's what we are seeing in the OP.

In that video you posted, don't forget the Moon(and even Jupiter) is overexposed so it looks bigger than it really is.
If you ever pointed a telescope at Jupiter you know what I mean.
If you would try and capture an occultation between Moon and Jupiter with that camera you couldn't make out the different bodies.

Seeing 'OneBigMonkeyToo' post, I'm leaning towards a type of lensflare/artifact as it looks like an inverted Moon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
Seeing 'OneBigMonkeyToo' post, I'm leaning towards a type of lensflare/artifact as it looks like an inverted Moon
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm not sure of the exact cause of the artifact in the video this thread is about, but I might be able to determine it if I could examine the camera. I'm not thinking lens flare, but I found a fascinating lens flare "UFO" video of the conjunction made the day before. The photographer doesn't mention the "UFO", but it has a typical lens flare characteristic which is that it's equidistant to the image center as the light source, except in this case not exactly. What makes it interesting is that apparently the camera's image stabilization works on the moon, but the "UFO" lens flare reflection of the moon seems to be dancing around with the camera shake, and the image stabilization doesn't seem to be working on that lens flare reflection of the moon, so it looks like a UFO flying around, it's fascinating what artifacts cameras can produce.

Jupiter, Saturn, the moon night sky Memphis June 2020

So lens flare can look like that, and I made a thread about a famous lens flare photo which shows some other examples of how lens flare typically works:

The "UFOs" in the famous photo showing lights over Washington DC have been identified

So I'm thinking the "Large object observed" "UFO" in this thread isn't typical lens flare, but maybe some kind of defect in the optical system, since as 'OneBigMonkeyToo' says, it seems to vanish when zooming out.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is exactly what it looks like.

It is a space station.
Controlled by the Us Navy.
Part of the secret space program. Usa and Britain and other commonwealth countries with maybe few more are in charge.

Likely hid behind the moon on purpose. Arrived from deep space. It was likely a "show off" to some unknown group.

They were told watch the moon at this time. If someone films it, you can say "swamp gas".

Its like telling someone something super incredible and they dont believe so you give evidence.

Even Werner von Braun desined few space station sketches.

But this is much larger.
Ezekiel wheel space station.

This is possible the same station which was shown 3 months ago in the Nasa video (Stereo mission).

I would figure capacity is 10,000-25,000 people.

They were built somewhere outerspace.

You thought SpaceX is the cutting edge technology? Ahhahahaha... I think nazis had better tech, but I do appreciate the effort.

This was either built from modular panels like a puzzle piece.

Pieces were flown from earth to space and assembled somewhere.

Or there is a working polymere/carbonfiber/some weird metal plastic factory built already somewhere in space which was used to built this.

Since this seems like a show of capability, it is likely the first large multi-hundred mile wide space station coming into operation.

US Space Force was created for things like this.
They need to siphon more people into the secret space program, they cant stage testpilot deaths (ofcourse likely only some were staged) or other faked deaths anymore. They will directly hire people for a 10 year space post if they think you qualify.

They are likely building more as we speak.
For a spacestation, you also need battlecruisers. I bet those exist too.

Humanity has been you see divided. Those with brains and those with, I dont know? Extra large hamburger and double fries? Altough most of those are still in the same boat.

This is just my theory. I refuse to believe we havent advanced this far.

And if you can imagine it, you can build it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

Likely hid behind the moon on purpose.

You reckon it's orbiting the L2 point or just buzzing around the Solar System? Odd no one seems to have actually seen it though.

This is possible the same station which was shown 3 months ago in the Nasa video (Stereo mission).
Not really, no. Not a station.

edit on 6/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think they keep these at least in a Mars distance or further.

Altough, if they are ballsy, they would keep this near Venus. No one looks there. Thats why I think the wheel near venus and sun was this.

It also likely has a camouflage system (turns black).

Also, it can likely travel at ludicrous speeds so it arrived here quite fast, from Venus orbit, then de-accelerated while moon was on suns side, didnt go between sun and earth though, slided from the side, then it hid there behind the moon. Likely took off to other direction.

Or it arrived from a totally different orbit if it even needs any. Meaning, not the same plane but 90 degrees up.

Who knows.
edit on 10-6-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You seem to know a lot.

It is a space station.
Part of the secret space program. Usa and Britain and other commonwealth countries with maybe few more are in charge.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You seem to know a lot.

It is a space station.

I must say i dont "know", like really know. Ive just studied world politics as long as I remember, tried to connect the dots. If I would know something, I wouldnt be writing it in the internet heh (it would be likely forbidden) .

Im just like you other folks here, maybe i have read too much and it sounds believable.

But those specific points you mentioned.

Seems out of all the branches, navy is the big honcho so its in charge. Ofcourse there was Air force Space Command.

New public face will be space force.

Its somekinda combination of those.
Then theres the secret space program. Everything we don't know but is flying there, is part of the secret space program.

Buzz Aldrin says in one video something like this: "i saw glowing craft flying near moon, so technically, because I couldn't identify what it is, it was an Ufo".

Sounds like he knew it was the militarys secret crafts flying there, but because he isn't privy to the model number, its still just a "ufo". Also since hes not telling specific secrets, and it was some Ufo documentary, he decided to say it.

Also I remember in 1998 reading a science mag, it said we are going to Mars by 2020. 5 years ago I read Elon Musk will send an unmanned mars shuttle in 2020 and manned in 2022.

Nothing happened. Nasa says we maybe go to moon in 4 years, Elon Musk seems very depressed.

This all points to one thing. Some group is already doing these space missions, Musk was told no. Hes depressed so he builds flamethrowers and brain implants and tweets weird things.

Mars missions isnt coming in a long time since we likely already went to Mars in late 1960s, early 1970. A woman even called coast 2 coast radio once and said she worked for Nasa and saw a video stream/tape from Viking mission and 2 men walked to the camera before they cut it off and the other room that had it still running was suddenly locked.

(Then theres the Gary Mckinnon case, claimed he hacked Nasa, saw picture of a secret space ship named : " USSS Hillenkoetter" (google for a sketch pic)

www.dailymail.co.uk... net.html

Now why would anyone believe her? Well she mentions they had small light suits, not big and bulky. I think this proves this woman is real.
I think Nasa has lied the real atmospheric pressure which is on Mars. They claim its 5-10mbar, that would require a big bulky pressurized space suit.

But it would mean, no parachutes could work there, or the new Nasa helicopter they are planning to send there (i made a thread on this last year). So low pressure would also mean practically no life.

No life means dont go there, or atleast thats what they want the world to believe. While they are there already.

With possibly primitive animals running, insects, possibly fish kind animals in the under-ice (co2 ice) h2o lakes they have found here and there.

Animals need food, so likely moss, algae, mushrooms. Trees? Grass? Nowdays potato?

But, since the woman saw only light suits, theres likely 250-500mbar pressure on Mars, same as Mount Everest at 4km and higher. You could live there with no pressure suit, only oxygen tank and warm clothes while suns out.

So all of these small things add up.
Also, real or not, theres a "ufo video" of a huge triangle ufo in Australia during lightning. Likely secret space force ship keeping eye on China.

That combined with growing military threat of China and last weeks Boris Johnson announcing that maybe 3 million Hong kong people should be given Uk citizenship, also seeing BAE (British aerospace) systems on same list on one wikipedia page regarding antigravity study, I think the secret space force is headed by Usa, in alliance with Uk, Australia, new zealand and Canada (not the old commonwealth like i wrote earlier).

China is not part of it. I think China is of concern for them.

(if these ships are real and the technology) With huge power comes huge responsibility so I hope they dont accidentally do anything bad to the planet if they really have this technology.

They could crash some asteroid on earth and kill all life for example.

Heres also one STS mission video (shuttle) something very weird going on.

youtube.com...
1:40-2:00
This is 1991.

If there are no aliens involved, then this is clearly 2 things.

From orbiting speed to multi thousand km/h in few seconds tech. Clearly not rocket based. Also fast reaction. Possibly automated, to the nearest debris/satellite free direction if threat approaching.

Also looks very big, could be the so called "Hillekoetter" or something similar.

Also the thing trying to hit it is clearly a projectile with no guiding, otherwise it could have followed this and hit it.

Saying railgun could be correct, but energy requirements would be massive and would likely require a long tube thing where it accelerates. Was it a nuclear missile at full speed? Why wasn't it spotted earlier.

Could be Ussr shooting at it, just before the collapse.

If you have questions, just ask. Im basically just a conspiracy theorist but if its entertaining then why not

[edit]

I just had a deja vu moment about my last few rows, like ive written them before but I clearly havent.
The dejavu feeling woah (dont get ot often)
Was there just a software modification? (Matrix movie reference lol)
edit on 10-6-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth
Im just like you other folks here, maybe i have read too much and it sounds believable.
Buzz Aldrin says in one video something like this: "i saw glowing craft flying near moon, so technically, because I couldn't identify what it is, it was an Ufo".

Sounds like he knew it was the militarys secret crafts flying there, but because he isn't privy to the model number, its still just a "ufo". Also since hes not telling specific secrets, and it was some Ufo documentary, he decided to say it.
I think you're reading some unreliable sources, or watching biased documentaries that misrepresent the truth, so your view is not accurate and quite distorted.

Take the Buzz Aldrin UFO for example, he was interviewed for a documentary, and the producers edited what he said out of context so they didn't include his explanation of the UFO, so if that's all you saw you might think he didn't know what it was. On Larry King, he said he couldn't be exactly 100% certain, but was very close to 100% certain of what it was. If you want to hear his explanation unedited, he tells the story for Larry King:

NASA Astronaut Buzz Aldrin talks about UFO Sighting - Larry King CNN

You have way too many misconceptions to correct all of them, but maybe if you watch that video, you can get your facts straight on at least one misconception.

edit on 2020611 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You have a lot going on here, much of which is beyond the reading comprehension of your detractors.

(Then theres the Gary Mckinnon case, claimed he hacked Nasa, saw picture of a secret space ship named : " USSS Hillenkoetter"

Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter was the first director of the Central Intelligence Agency (also probably the primary source for NICAP dis/info before Stanton Friedman)

Hillenkoetter's claim to UFO fame was the statement: "

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Since Hillenkoetter was our first US CIA chief we have to assume that much of what he stated was "hidden" not available to casual observers and only available as disclosure with some effort.

Hillen is Polish for "highlands" and the old CIA building was located high on a hill above the Potomac river.
The Polish mathematicians and cryptographers played a major role in WW2 with their enigma machines.

Po tentially still on topic for this thread minus the "pot" omatic responses, but that would be giving Gary Mckinnon the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was Killing Jay's not smoking them?
edit on 11-6-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

You have a lot going on here, much of which is beyond the reading comprehension of your detractors.
Well I think you and SpaceBoyOnEarth are both embarassing yourselves a bit with this Hillenkoetter off-topic tangent related to one of the most studied and explained "UFO" cases on record, the STS-48 "UFOs". There are plenty of conspiracy theorists who apparently can't tell a thruster firing when they see one, but all the data is readily available for anybody who wants the truth:

The STS-48 "Zig Zag UFO" - James Oberg
There's a ton of data and research in that document but I find a lot of conspiracy theorists who make claims about that STS-48 video haven't even read that and haven't made an effort to understand the explanation.

Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter was the first director of the Central Intelligence Agency (also probably the primary source for NICAP dis/info before Stanton Friedman)

Hillenkoetter's claim to UFO fame was the statement: "Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Now, thanks to the Snowden leaks, it certainly does appear that there has been an effort by the intelligence community to attempt to lead citizens to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. UFO researcher Nigel Watson believes the deception tries to coverup more mundane terrestrial activities like testing secret aircraft, or as I would put it, "muddy the waters". Of course some people want to believe what they are really covering up is aliens and not secret aircraft, but there's no good evidence for the alien hypothesis.

Slides in Snowden's latest leak are fake UFO images used to deliberately spread misinformation

The presentation is called The Art Of Deception and includes three slides showing what appear to be UFOs
Leading UFO expert Nigel Watson has said that skeptics have already dismissed the images as fake
He believes spies are given the images along with guidelines on how to spread misinformation via the internet
Such deception can be used to help coverup more mundane terrestrial activities like testing secret aircraft or military exercises, he said...

‘The main evidence for the cover-up of UFO reports and manipulation of UFO beliefs, as revealed by the documents released by Edward Snowden, is contained in a Powerpoint presentation called, The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations.
So intelligence folks have received training in "The Art of Deception" including UFO deception, and I see lots of such deception coming from TTSA which is staffed by ex-intelligence folks which is probably not a coincidence, but I'm not aware of the intelligence community trying to muddy the waters on the STS-48 case; the conspiracy theorists seem to be doing that just fine on their own by failing to do the research and address all the data already presented by NASA and researchers like Jim Oberg.

Some UFOs have never had good explanations, but the STS-48 "UFOs" have been explained well for anybody who can read and understand the explanation.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Part 2 close up.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

What makes it interesting is that apparently the camera's image stabilization works on the moon, but the "UFO" lens flare reflection of the moon seems to be dancing around with the camera shake, and the image stabilization doesn't seem to be working on that lens flare reflection of the moon, so it looks like a UFO flying around, it's fascinating what artifacts cameras can produce.

Your take yesterday confirmed my suspicion that part 1 probably wasn't the natural recording of an "occultation" event.
My hands shake and I can no longer use the viewfinder in my camera so I have trouble taking pictures beyond 500 yards.
I've had Circular artifacts in still pictures but was looking for a more creative explanation for the out of sync frames.
Really no reason to evolve your artifact explanation until I read the third opinion this morning.
Only the You Tube poster knows for sure what they had in mind of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join